Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You sick fucks deserve being penalized for letting perverted unhygienic men defile your women
Plot twist: the women are as perverse and unhygenic as they are...

How to defeat the boss when kidnapping the lady. The boss can call assassin, then I will lose. Try like an hour, completely waste of time.
you just need better items, the whole combat thing was a snooze for me, but I ground up to like 60k worth of items prior.....focus on making otsu unsquishy, and put armor enchants for +attack chance on nek (ur tank), and -attack chance on other 2.

Last edited:

Toknight

May 2, 2020
Plot twist: the women are as perverse and unhygenic as they are...

you just need better items, the whole combat thing was a snooze for me, but I ground up to like 60k worth of items prior.....focus on making otsu unsquishy, and put armor enchants for +attack chance on nek (ur tank), and -attack chance on other 2.
Thanks, guess I will try to earn a bit more first. Will this quest give a new worker?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Whoever decided to add a "confusion" mechanic, that last 3 turns, in a game where you can't skip your turn. Just stop designing combat, there's no coming back from this.
You can skip turns. Guard (shouldn't trigger confusion, maybe) or right arrow key/a/finger slide on party member list(portrait) to forward to next party member.
Assassins die quick, their only threatened skill is confuse. Prioritize killing them at first/second turn.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Nuxeh3

Sep 29, 2018
You can skip turns. Guard (shouldn't trigger confusion, maybe) or right arrow key/a/finger slide on party member list(portrait) to forward to next party member.
Assassins die quick, their only threatened skill is confuse. Prioritize killing them at first/second turn.
Guard does trigger it, thanks for telling me how to skip turns though. That's good to know.

Edit: Skip also triggers confusion.

Last edited:

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
The new version was released for our supporters a week ago or so.
Available on the . Support our project. ;)
dunno if it was fixed in this version or not
but in 0.9.0 two pics fienames need to be swapped
services_pl_satsuki_exh.png
services_se_satsuki_exh.png

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018

Hey everyone!

I had been hoping to wrap up work on chapter 8 of the story by the end of this week, but last week I hurt my back which has made it difficult for me to work in any sustained sitting position.

Thankfully, I'm feeling better already and should be able to finish the update fully in a couple of weeks or so. This will include more of the chapter 8 story as well as some new gameplay content and bugfixes. Plus, 2 detailed animated sex scenes—I think this might be my best work yet!

Anything less wouldn't fit Kisayo which was postponed for so long already. That also includes Nekomi scenes, just make sure you don't bang on the drum too hard, it can wake up others and you don't want anyone else interfering with your time with her, right?

I hope you'll enjoy this update,

Please keep supporting our work, so we can continue bringing you good content.

Thank you,

Have a good day!

-fidless

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zev_999595.png zev_999585.png zev_999564.png zev_999559.png zev_999547.png
bonus1.png bonus2.png

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes