bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WickedRougeREFINE-0.10.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
If anyone is having trouble getting this working on Linux (game insta crashed for me).

Do the following...
Download
copy over the all the files in the game folder with those newer versions.

install 'appmenu-gtk-module' to fix the other errors.

This got the game working on Arch Linux.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
ok harem and prostitution is confusing me... do the girls fuck clients or not?
There are 3 or maybe 4 main Love interests, they do not work as orians/prostitutes, though there has been a hint bad stuff may happen to them with poor choices/bad endings ect.
There is also a stable of orians, the MC interreacts with them, fucks them, trains them and then sends them to work. This involves them fucking dudes. You can keep some of them from working as orians if you want, but it kinda defeats the purpose of the game imo.
So the Harem is the main girls, possibly, as there hasn't been an indication that there will be an ending like that, though the LIs all seem to be okay with sharing the MC
the prostitution is the girls who work for the MC they are more like side characters, though they are still well fleshed out and have story arcs as part of the main narrative

• Thinking Face
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019

Hey everyone!

I had been hoping to wrap up work on chapter 8 of the story by the end of this week, but last week I hurt my back which has made it difficult for me to work in any sustained sitting position.

Thankfully, I'm feeling better already and should be able to finish the update fully in a couple of weeks or so. This will include more of the chapter 8 story as well as some new gameplay content and bugfixes. Plus, 2 detailed animated sex scenes—I think this might be my best work yet!

Anything less wouldn't fit Kisayo which was postponed for so long already. That also includes Nekomi scenes, just make sure you don't bang on the drum too hard, it can wake up others and you don't want anyone else interfering with your time with her, right?

I hope you'll enjoy this update,

Please keep supporting our work, so we can continue bringing you good content.

Thank you,

Have a good day!

-fidless

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2525410 View attachment 2525409 View attachment 2525407 View attachment 2525405 View attachment 2525404
View attachment 2525402 View attachment 2525403

If this site had an award for most consistent and reliable Developers, you would be top of the list Fidless! I play 2 Harem and 2 Brothel Management games and yours is by far the most attentive to your audience. THANK YOU! (y)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Wicked Rouge REFINE [v0.10.1 Public] [fidless] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,22 GB / 560 MB - Wicked Rouge REFINE v0.10.1 (windows) crunched.7z
= ~45,9% of the original size

Download (Win): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Tools: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,22 GB / 560 MB - Wicked Rouge REFINE v0.10.1 (windows) crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

Thanks again - OP updated! ;)

• Yay, new update!
  • Hey there
Reactions: "CJ" and rKnight

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Does anyone have cheats for the latest version? Otherwise, everything is very bad there.
p.s: Google translate
Put all in game folder, then click on MVpatcher you'll see a pop up come up then delete MVpatcher. In game click on number 1 you'll see a box top left corner, I strongy suggest don't touch variables unless you know what your doing. If you having any issues or don't now how to use it send me your save and tell me what you want, I just started a new game. But if you scroll back some pages I posted some saves about 3 pages but haven't done this update.

_Madara_777

Jun 27, 2022
scroll back some pages I uploaded saves but haven't done this update, my saves have all, players stats insane, there saved you from looking
Thank you very much. But I have a problem, I'm using android and I can't find the file with the game, so I can't save or change the files. I use the zarchiver program.

Reactions: chicho1958

M0ckingB1rd

Aug 5, 2016
fidless sorry to bother you, but I also get a black screen after the first fight in the rescue mission. I already tried several different download mirrors. This happens started from a finished save back from the v0.8.0 version (because I missed the last release)

Reactions: chicho1958

emirRR3V

Jan 21, 2020

Download (Win): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

hi. I got ckecksum error corupted file i use Winrar. On other file Winrar work fine. Wanna ask is my fault

Gu Changge

Mar 13, 2018
i think i missed it or idk but is kisayo(the MC fiancee) a virgin? if she is not, it mentions with whom she lost it?

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes