Argeddon

Jul 1, 2017
Sorry if this has already been asked (tried searching in this thread), but are there special events with unique (e.g., rich) clients for each girl like in the old version where the sex was in the POV of the girl? Was a nice feature for the game's premise so am hoping it carried over here :)

Reactions: HunterSeeker

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thank you very much. But I have a problem, I'm using android and I can't find the file with the game, so I can't save or change the files. I use the zarchiver program.
Those saves are for pc sorry can't help you there,, saves for pc are in game folder inside folder www

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
fidless sorry to bother you, but I also get a black screen after the first fight in the rescue mission. I already tried several different download mirrors. This happens started from a finished save back from the v0.8.0 version (because I missed the last release)
Just heads up when you send a save send it with the other files, save alone can't read it you need the other files(not other save files) Just do like I do right click save folder winrar and send it and say which save it is

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
fidless Do you know what the love cap is? or does every toon have a different one? was checking someones save and only found this and btw good job on game haven't played this last update but might start again because kinda lost. NVM found it. The max cap is 10 the number below is from 10-100 so if you have 3 love points the other should be 30 in other words to get 100 love points you need 10 love but so far there's only 3 toons you can change those variables, now that I got all 3 to 100 let' see what happens

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
fidless Do you know what the love cap is? or does every toon have a different one? was checking someones save and only found this and btw good job on game haven't played this last update but might start again because kinda lost. NVM found it. The max cap is 10 the number below is from 10-100 so if you have 3 love points the other should be 30 in other words to get 100 love points you need 10 love but so far there's only 3 toons you can change those variables, now that I got all 3 to 100 let' see what happens
Those are variables to track story progress. Not sure why you'd mess with them. There are hundreds of variables that can break your game if you change them.

is fydeo still disabled from the event or is my save bugged?
She'll be back once we'll add the required events for her to come back. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Those are variables to track story progress. Not sure why you'd mess with them. There are hundreds of variables that can break your game if you change them.
Yeah I know but only way to find out which ones break the game is try them all, well not all some I don't even touch, but thx for heads up

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Going put it back how I had it don't think game is prepared for love 10 when I only had love 2 so far.

MaskedAcc

Feb 25, 2018
Hey wait...this is like, really good. I feel like waiting for this game to be finished cause I don't want to masturbate to this game, I just want to play it

Reactions: fidless

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
is there anyway to fix when people are one the screen no background picture shows up im playing on android with a chromebook

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Fairly disappointed:
Finally got around to trying refine out.
It appears that the first game had more beautiful "unique" looking characters.
It appears that the first game still has about twice the content.
It appears they are roughly the same size now.
The original story seemed more in depth. It allowed you to feel more toward the mc's history and that of the girls.

Nothing in particular is wrong with refine. It seems slightly more streamlined.
If I didnt have the old version to compare it to, this could be a decent game.

pr83

May 5, 2017
So, I'm giving this a try for the first time and it's a VN with lots of text but no "auto read" mode? Guh?
Dev-man, do you expect the reader to click or press a button everytime they have to progress the dialogue? I don't have to point out how tedious that is in practice.
Please consider putting in a auto mode toggle like all other VNs if possible, thanks. Will be holding of reading until that's an option.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
Sad theres no progress in terms of combat this patch, but man the next one looks fun
same here .. combats is why i play this.. i have restarted it with out cheat found that it is bit difficult at 150-180 days but once you full spirituality and choose specific talent to increase house reputation and when i hit famous ..game is broken.. you can get 25k-30k per day night job .. nothing build now money is growing no option to spent

dev is keeps on forget about that 2 girls (or 3) from temple or shrine every update :(

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes