GamerForFun

Mar 10, 2019
Does anyone have cheats for the latest version? Otherwise, everything is very bad there.
p.s: Google translate
how to use cheat?
Cheat for v10
Haven't seen any cheat word in the variables but also what kind cheat you looking for?
Cheat code
Cheat Codes for each version:
0.2.0 Doragon
0.3.1 Nozomi
0.4.3 Tetsu
0.5.0 Unmei
0.7.4 Mushoku
0.8.0 Setchi
0.9.0 Kuraun
0.10.1 Hinode
Keep updating...

rowgran69

Sep 2, 2021
It does not look like there is an option for it now, however in the future. I hope a path is added where there is a choice when it comes to Saka and Yura. It honestly feels like the start of a dark path when you first are with them. They feel like Main LIs, yet one fuck and they are whores now. It makes me feel like shit, MC is not a chad. He is a pushover for doing that to them, hope we can do right by them later on.

If he was a chad he would have found other girls to be whores and protected them, instead he bitches and does nothing to find others for that role. It is clear at least Yura has fairly strong feelings for him and I suspect Saka does as well. GOing to continue in hope that you are never forced to actually make them take customers.

...Yup, MC is a bata bitch that should just become a peach bottem boy. I had high hopes based off of what the ntr warning said. he makes the weakest excuses possible, there are plenty of roles they could have taken that did not involve them becoming whores. Yet he let it happen, for anyone interested about the NTR content in this game. You Fuck over two LIs due to lazyness and turn them into whores, there was no choice and no way to avoid it. Light and dark pathes my ass, if that is what you call a light path. What the hell is wrong with you?

The reason for the statment above, the MC says it feels wrong to do this to them. Yet you are never given any choices to not do it! For a game in RPG Maker, it feels stupidly resrictive. Let us rpg so we can avoid it!

Last edited:

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
It does not look like there is an option for it now, however in the future. I hope a path is added where there is a choice when it comes to Saka and Yura. It honestly feels like the start of a dark path when you first are with them. They feel like Main LIs, yet one fuck and they are whores now. It makes me feel like shit, MC is not a chad. He is a pushover for doing that to them, hope we can do right by them later on.

If he was a chad he would have found other girls to be whores and protected them, instead he bitches and does nothing to find others for that role. It is clear at least Yura has fairly strong feelings for him and I suspect Saka does as well. GOing to continue in hope that you are never forced to actually make them take customers.

...Yup, MC is a bata bitch that should just become a peach bottem boy. I had high hopes based off of what the ntr warning said. he makes the weakest excuses possible, there are plenty of roles they could have taken that did not involve them becoming whores. Yet he let it happen, for anyone interested about the NTR content in this game. You Fuck over two LIs due to lazyness and turn them into whores, there was no choice and no way to avoid it. Light and dark pathes my ass, if that is what you call a light path. What the hell is wrong with you?

The reason for the statment above, the MC says it feels wrong to do this to them. Yet you are never given any choices to not do it! For a game in RPG Maker, it feels stupidly resrictive. Let us rpg so we can avoid it!
You're right, a real man would never have put them through all that

Reactions: EJW and aneame

Kenn987

Aug 30, 2020
likely she used an object to take her own virginity
Nah that's ridiculous. MC has been away too long and knowing how cunning she is, more likely she seduced someone before using her body to get what she wants or had previous relationships.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Nah that's ridiculous. MC has been away too long and knowing how cunning she is, more likely she seduced someone before using her body to get what she wants or had previous relationships.
doubtful. she's made it obvious no one would touch her apart from MC. also while she accepts MC having fun with other girls, I doubt she would do anything like that with another man as she would think they aren't worthy of touching her

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
I can understand both sides.
You can see it as a compliment, that the game/story is written well and people can identify as the MC.
In the first game Wicked Rouge, i also got hooked by the story and it felt evil to put them as Sex Workers.
Think about it, your father never forced them to work, they saved your life and they even didn't like that they had to work as Oirans, but then got forced to work (or become homeless and try to survive by other means).
If they were proud to be able to work as a well respected Oiran, that game would have felt way less evil.

But on the other hand, thats how many stories emotionally hook you. Drama instead of a boring "how to fertilize your mother" story with a happy ending (no pun intended).

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
i don't get what's the fuss is all about, afaik female virginity and non-marital sex were never something so special in japanese culture (and likely other asian cultures as well)

Reactions: D Dave

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Kisayo's got a mind like a diamond, she can get what she wants just fine without selling her body

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
error occurred when I boosted her stats with cheats, from v9.0

go there, put save there and put her stats back as they were, maybe you overdid it, I usually just give them like 8k/hp/mp and 900 to other stats, also try this when you get that error just click on skip(bottom)if it prompts you back into game then save again to update your game to latest version. Gonna be honest not paying much attention to this game and rather save my opinion to myself since I ain't a Patreon. Also playing other games not related to this site.

Reactions: tonnybn
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes