janpogi10123

Jul 17, 2020
Depends what kind player you are I cheat so don't need upgrade anything and all my girls maxed, but if you don't cheat keep lvling your girls in training and making money and upgrading stuff, I have all my stuff maxed and make like 10-15k without my girls doing night shifts. Also since there little battles to lvl my fighters are 1 hit kills.
Thank you, proud to tell you i niever cheated hahaha but I remembered this was a lot harder before they must have balanced this i can hardly made 3k a night . anyways after the incident fudeyo got kidnapped she never cameback working how do i retrieve her , i got her back but won't appear in orian services

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thank you, proud to tell you i niever cheated hahaha but I remembered this was a lot harder before they must have balanced this i can hardly made 3k a night . anyways after the incident fudeyo got kidnapped she never cameback working how do i retrieve her , i got her back but won't appear in orian services
Yeah me either probably someone greedy in this forum that wants her all for himself so we gonna have to snatch her away from him. Yeah you don't get her this update finished all but you can still put your girls to work, the better stats s they have the more they win, still like the first version better than this one.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
No more free versions. Dev just make a patreon post in which he complains about critics in "certain communities" (I guess he means here) and says what he stop publish game for free. Lol is all I can say - guy should grow up.
He can't take criticism that well. He had a good game and turned it into crap. Besides who cares theres a lot free good games out there.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Didn't mc fuck her before going away? I remember her talking about it
Yep, for people who never played this game and they playing this version will never know how some girls got there and their history, they think game starts off with all girls already there. And if dev don't want upload free version fine by me I'll become a Patron and upload it myself and well get the Patron version so people don't have to wait for the free version.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i can see how the dev is disheartened bt public releases, the average f95 commenter is why ntr, why no way to avoid prostitution and i can only lmao at these comments, still feels bad that we wontget public releases, the characters are entertaining
The thing is that the game is based on that, his father was the owner and yes you can avoid the girls from selling their bodies but you'll have to money cheat to buy it all, you can also hire some prostitutes, besides dev removed scenes that each girl had with clients so pretty much removed a part that a lot of us enjoyed. Only having the night thing is boring as fck, my girls don't work because I have all maxed and enough money to give everyone one of the people who play this game 10m. I liked the story line/pole dancing, interactions with customers/garden scenes/hot springs scene/girls storyline/temple scenes/doctors scenes. This game is different from original and if you haven't played try it even if it's abandoned and you'll see for yourself. And to be clear I didn't cheat on training the girls on original game because it had scenes too, you could also go to their rooms to interact with them. Game now it's like going to a pizza place ordering a pizza with all the ingredients and just getting the box. I will become a Patron and upload the game, if he won't do it I will and we will get it same day and not wait 2 days after release to get it here. Not fair because he doesn't like bad feedback he screws the rest of you. Sorry if some of you don't like my comments but too old to be beating around the bushes. Also I think the DEV ain't a farmer, he had a good cow and took it to slaughter house before he could milk it.Also I'm just a player like aall of you I don't work for this site but support it, like I support other games and people who make mods.

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
We
The thing is that the game is based on that, his father was the owner and yes you can avoid the girls from selling their bodies but you'll have to money cheat to buy it all, you can also hire some prostitutes, besides dev removed scenes that each girl had with clients so pretty much removed a part that a lot of us enjoyed. Only having the night thing is boring as fck, my girls don't work because I have all maxed and enough money to give everyone one of the people who play this game 10m. I liked the story line/pole dancing, interactions with customers/garden scenes/hot springs scene/girls storyline/temple scenes/doctors scenes. This game is different from original and if you haven't played try it even if it's abandoned and you'll see for yourself. And to be clear I didn't cheat on training the girls on original game because it had scenes too, you could also go to their rooms to interact with them. Game now it's like going to a pizza place ordering a pizza with all the ingredients and just getting the box. I will become a Patron and upload the game, if he won't do it I will and we will get it same day and not wait 2 days after release to get it here. Not fair because he doesn't like bad feedback he screws the rest of you. Sorry if some of you don't like my comments but too old to be beating around the bushes. Also I think the DEV ain't a farmer, he had a good cow and took it to slaughter house before he could milk it.Also I'm just a player like aall of you I don't work for this site but support it, like I support other games and people who make mods.
Well to be fair the Dev did say that he was gonna focus on the story first before the brothel, The Dark path of the heroines is another thing that its supposed to come later on. Don't remember if he mentioned something about the "dates" you organized with the Oirans and the clients. Overall story wise Refine is way better than the original but brothel and gameplay wise its still lacking. In this case Refine is the opposite of the abandoned one, the other one had the brothel content more fleshed out than the narrative of the story. I will say that people should be patient and simple wait for the game to be more full of content but I know not many are like me that I don't care if I wait if it means that things are done right at the end. But at the end of the day people are entitled to their own opinions and actions so you do you man. Have a good day.

Barsuk_fr

Nov 2, 2020
Bug(?):
Satsuki Yamagata appears to the oiran reserve right after the old man whatshisname discuss sending her with his maid. I can transfer her to the active list and start training her before she actually attacks the Petal. After the attack and all that, she kinda "resets" and reapperas in the reserve again.

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
In this case Refine is the opposite of the abandoned one, the other one had the brothel content more fleshed out than the narrative of the story. I will say that people should be patient and simple wait for the game to be more full of content
I have to ask, are there any sex scenes with Nekomi yet? I played all the way through the original version some time ago - there she had some budding romance but nothing explicit - and have been patiently holding off starting Refine due to comments like these. :LOL:

Reactions: RoamingZone

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
about the cheat codes. i see them in the OP spoiler for cheats, but it doesn't say how the cheats can be used.

can anybody teach us how to utilize the cheat codes. what do we have to do to activate cheat mode?

thanks in advance for any help.

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
C'mon, we've seen the raepfaces on these NPC goons! I'd be watching carefully if Otsu or Nekomi fell defenseless around them if you know what I'm sayin :LOL:

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes