Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Don't know where it was asked but to answer your question regarding what happens to the girls if you lose a fight. I don't think that should be an actual worry at the moment. It may get a little more balanced as the game goes on but MC is an absolute beast in combat and it's very hard to lose unless you just get very unlucky with the hit/miss ratios.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Is there a way to end a fight (going directly to main menu/load screen)? E.g. if the healer dies in the first round (with 3x reinforcements still incoming), i don't really need to play till the rest have fallen - i just want to reload (without killing the game)

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I haven't done this in a while! #JUSTICEFORBLONDEFUDEYO!

I really hope that there is a quest to make her Blonde! I can even propose a Quest:
A Western Barbarian ship landed in Japan where the Brothel is located. One of the passengers is a Western Brothel Owner who has a most beautiful Mistress (head girl of a Brothel) working for him. Of course, the Mistress is Blonde and they offer a challenge to the Protagonist to see who has the best Mistress. Fudeyo, being insulted, accepts the challenge and wins. As a gift, the Mistress is impressed and gives Fudeyo a Blonde Hair Dye, in exchange, Fudeyo does the same and gives her a Black Hair Dye.
If you like my idea for a quest, please take it and apply it! And make Fudeyo's hair changeable as an option after this quest is done.

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
#JUSTICEFORBLONDEFUDEYO!
The dev already strayed away from his original idea making the girls authentic with introducing a new girl with blue hair so there is no reason to object your request. + We have a girl with red hair and another one with white (too good looking to be old white) so there you go... consistency. But I think if you want your request even considered you should ask it on the patreon page with the highest subscription level.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
The dev already strayed away from his original idea making the girls authentic with introducing a new girl with blue hair so there is no reason to object your request. + We have a girl with red hair and another one with white (too good looking to be old white) so there you go... consistency. But I think if you want your request even considered you should ask it on the patreon page with the highest subscription level.
What a killjoy you are...

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Does anyone know what happened to Kiku (iirc the name, i mean the noblewomen the flees to become oiran)? It seemed like she wanted to join my oirans but then there was nothing regarding her...

Dexdigger

Mar 18, 2020
Game still alive?
I think that the Dev has decided to hold off on public releases until he has finished all development of the game. MULTIPLE undeserved complaints comparing the Refine version to his earlier release in a negative light really discouraged him.

I sympathize with his position, and wish people could have been more supportive considering this was actively moving forward. In April, after the last release, he stated the following on his Discord:

"I just wanted to explain why there'll be no public releases anymore. It started to feel like hitting myself every time I do free public releases for some time now. Why bother? It's not for extra $ to paywall. This probably result in less as it'll reduce exposure, but at this point I just had enough."

The next day, he relented a little:

"Once Wicked Rouge is completed, I'll make it public free".

Fidless, not putting words in your mouth. I like the game, and will wait patiently until you are comfortable with releasing the content publicly.

Darksol

Feb 8, 2019
I think that the Dev has decided to hold off on public releases until he has finished all development of the game. MULTIPLE undeserved complaints comparing the Refine version to his earlier release in a negative light really discouraged him.

I sympathize with his position, and wish people could have been more supportive considering this was actively moving forward. In April, after the last release, he stated the following on his Discord:

"I just wanted to explain why there'll be no public releases anymore. It started to feel like hitting myself every time I do free public releases for some time now. Why bother? It's not for extra $ to paywall. This probably result in less as it'll reduce exposure, but at this point I just had enough."

The next day, he relented a little:

"Once Wicked Rouge is completed, I'll make it public free".

Fidless, not putting words in your mouth. I like the game, and will wait patiently until you are comfortable with releasing the content publicly.
It's laughable. First of all, people compared this game to HIS OWN previous version and why he was getting so insulted and passive-aggressive is beyond me. Second, why he just didn't stop coming to this site? No, in a stupid and blind rage he literally said "Fuck you!" to all - to people who complain, to people who didn't and to people who doesn't even know about this site and downloaded game elsewere. Of corse it's his game and he can do whatever he wants with it, still it's absolutely unfair, unjust and overall shitty move in my eyes.
P.S. "Once Wicked Rouge is completed, I'll make it public free" Judging from "incredible" speed and amount of content in updates the game will be completed somewhere around 2030. And I'm not even joking.

Last edited:

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
It's laughable. First of all, people compared this game to HIS OWN previous version and why he was getting so insulted and passive-aggressive is beyond me. Second, why he just didn't stop coming to this site? No, in a stupid and blind rage he literally said "Fuck you!" to all - to people who complain, to people who didn't and to people who doesn't even know about this site and downloaded game elsewere. Of corse it's his game and he can do whatever he wants with it, still it's absolutely unfair dick move in my eyes.
P.S. "Once Wicked Rouge is completed, I'll make it public free" Judging from "incredible" speed and amount of content in updates the game will be completed somewhere around 2030. And I'm not even joking.
Ever since REFINE first release people have been complaining and comparing this version to the old one, nothing wrong with that after all every rework has this problems in SMALL amounts but when its get to the point of seeing the same users complain after every single release about the same thing over and over again and to make matter worst the amount of complain posts surpassing the good ones kinda was the last straw. No wonder dude got fed up and no wonder the cleaning this particular thread has been through. Sad that about the free version but this is life and I won`t lose sleep about this.

rogokin

Jul 4, 2020
Dam love this game guess I'll have to wait until it's finished. Looking forward to playing this once again.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
It's laughable. First of all, people compared this game to HIS OWN previous version and why he was getting so insulted and passive-aggressive is beyond me. Second, why he just didn't stop coming to this site? No, in a stupid and blind rage he literally said "Fuck you!" to all - to people who complain, to people who didn't and to people who doesn't even know about this site and downloaded game elsewere. Of corse it's his game and he can do whatever he wants with it, still it's absolutely unfair, unjust and overall shitty move in my eyes.
Well how'd you like it if you cared about your work enough to make the hard decision of re-doing everything to make it better, rather than just milking yesterday's work, and all people did was shit on you for trying and repeatedly call your new effort pointless and worthless?

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes