Darksol

Feb 8, 2019
Well how'd you like it if you cared about your work enough to make the hard decision of re-doing everything to make it better, rather than just milking yesterday's work, and all people did was shit on you for trying and repeatedly call your new effort pointless and worthless?
No one was shitting on him or called his efforts worthless. Most of this "terribly insulting complains" was that a few people said that they preffered blond Fudeyo and thats all. And, once again, if it was such touchy subject, he could just stop visit this site but instead he ruined it for everyone. I've seen threads where devs got absolutely destroyed by critics (and often unfair) and none of them had this strange "You're all mean, I'm not gonna share my toys!" childish reaction.

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
No one was shitting on him or called his efforts worthless. Most of this "terribly insulting complains" was that a few people said that they preffered blond Fudeyo and thats all. And, once again, if it was such touchy subject, he could just stop visit this site but instead he ruined it for everyone. I've seen threads where devs got absolutely destroyed by critics (and often unfair) and none of them had this strange "You're all mean, I'm not gonna share my toys!" childish reaction.
Yes they were lol. It wasn't just blonde Fudeyo that they were complaining about, look at reviews.
Some people complaining about there being too much story and not enough gameplay.
A lot of people complaining about NTR when the premise of the game is managing a brothel.
Most people just complaining that the original was better.

I agree that the dev was passive aggressive, but this game was a magnet for stupid comments.

Also, there is a problem with indie games in general which is that from the developer's perspective, the amount of time it takes to create a game vs how little you get in return from it really sucks. But from the consumer's perspective, why would I want to pay money for an unfinished game? I bought Witcher 3 with it's DLCs for like 20$ lol.

Last edited:

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
Version 0.11 has been released on Patreon, so can we expect a "leaked" release here ? Yes, I gather the dev has decided not to make any more public releases, which is a real shame by the way.
I can only hope that we'll be able to get access to future versions of the game here. I'd be a bit saddened if this very nice little jewel ended up being forgotten, and we had to stop playing it.
Let's be realistic, it's unlikely that the final release of the game will be any time soon, if ever, so we'll just have to pray that generous souls will share the Patreon versions here.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Version 0.11 has been released on Patreon, so can we expect a "leaked" release here ? Yes, I gather the dev has decided not to make any more public releases, which is a real shame by the way.
I can only hope that we'll be able to get access to future versions of the game here. I'd be a bit saddened if this very nice little jewel ended up being forgotten, and we had to stop playing it.
Let's be realistic, it's unlikely that the final release of the game will be any time soon, if ever, so we'll just have to pray that generous souls will share the Patreon versions here.
Sounds good, guys remember if dev comes to this thread, zip it and act natural!!!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Also, there is a problem with indie games in general which is that from the developer's perspective, the amount of time it takes to create a game vs how little you get in return from it really sucks. But from the consumer's perspective, why would I want to pay money for an unfinished game? I bought Witcher 3 with it's DLCs for like 20$ lol.
Yup ultimately it comes down to how much their heart is in it. I guess one good thing about this small market is it weeds out people in it for the wrong reasons (some of them anyway, excluding the slow-burn-milking-patreons-loli variety)

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
First of, thanks to the dev and the uploader for the game. :)

Up to the point of lowlife gangsta style murder regarding Fudeyo's capturer (imo this one's completely out of line :( ) I enjoyed the refine version.

If some patreon could please answer my 2 questions:
- What are the changes in v0.11?
- Any indications about further extensions of the management system (e.g. jobs "stage performing" - those are immersively missed - and guest room special activities, like in the original version)?

There are a few issues regarding the whole brothel management system (e.g. maintenance always 100%, wrong modifiers, missing mercenaries etc.) which I'm interested in.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Wicked Rouge REFINE v0.11.0 changelog

STORY
- This update is more about gameplay additions. I'll be adding story bits next week or so as new additions are tested out and I'll have time to test out and finish story content.
- Kaede's sex scene with MC.

GAMEPLAY
- Added new gameplay difficulty options (Normal, Hard)
- Added a new gameplay function where mercenaries defend your establishment against enemies by reducing their number of waves. You can choose to ignore, attack directly, or use mercenaries to reduce enemy numbers before engaging in combat yourself. - Added Kaede as active oirans.
- Added Mei as active oirans.
- Added new customers to fit Kaede's and Mei's skill sets.
- Changed bedrooms function. Removed reserve system. Now, bedrooms increase max HP/EN of oirans.
- Changed lobby function. Now it'll improve the timer between customers spawn timer during Night Services.
- Hot spring now reduce chances of sickness by 30%, ultimately to only of chance with a max upgrade of 10%.
- Customers during Night services will have a bigger budget and pay more.
- Increased Energy consumption for oirans during Night Services.
- Increased Oirans cooldown timer between customers.

BUGFIX
- Some profit and customer types calculations involving night services.
- Fixed game not transferring to some exploration maps.
- Fixed Satsuki Oiran activation condition. (previously she'll be active too soon)
- Lots of tweaks to systems and conditions. Hopefully, this will help to avoid issues with Oirans being locked out of gameplay.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Going to re-post this since a new patch hit this game and I admit that I am an attention whore sometimes but this one is for a good cause (Don't worry, I'll only re-post this once every new main patch. I won't bother anyone...except maybe the Dev himself):

#JusticeForBlondeFudeyo

Dear fidless,
I really hope that there is a quest to make her Blonde! I can even propose a Quest:
A Western Barbarian ship landed in Japan where the Brothel is located. One of the passengers is a Western Brothel Owner who has a most beautiful Mistress (head girl of a Brothel) working for him. Of course, the Mistress is Blonde and they offer a challenge to the Protagonist to see who has the best Mistress. Fudeyo, being insulted, accepts the challenge and wins. As a gift, the Mistress is impressed and gives Fudeyo a Blonde Hair Dye, in exchange, Fudeyo does the same and gives her a Black Hair Dye.
If you like my idea for a quest, please take it and apply it! And make Fudeyo's hair changeable as an option after this quest is done.

#JusticeforBlondeFudeyo
He will just add a blonde oiran in the game.Maybe foreigner.

Reactions: Heimeropen

chaurson

Sep 9, 2018
The new difficulty and all the new additions...Do I have to restart the gameplay??? Took a long time to get on track...so I am concerned.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WickedRougeREFINE-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lurk

Aug 14, 2017
Original was brothel simulator where you corrupted your oirans so they would do more perverted stuff with clients, this one is just pretty much generic harem collector where only male allowed to have sex is you. Complaining about ntr/sharing in this game is inane because there really isn't any. I don't count screenshots with text they fucked their client as content.

In addition author is stingy with art on patreon and his update pace is glacial. I think time between this game update and one before it was 3 months and we only got one more harem scene for it. New art direction is fine for me even though I liked original better. Unfortunately newest animations look really uncanny, like characters bones were made from jelly.

All in all it's starting to feel a lil bit like bait and switch for me, so just canceled my patreon membership for this game after supporting it for a year. Author drama was just a final nail in the coffin.

I would never have bought any hentai games without my run in with hongfire and never supported any games in patreon without finding them first in f95, so getting pissed at your potential customers because your content is too low effort for getting them give money for you is beyond stupid.

For people who liked original wicked rouge and don't want to wait years for maybe getting similar content, go check Secret Care Cafe by Rare Alex.

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
Original was brothel simulator where you corrupted your oirans so they would do more perverted stuff with clients, this one is just pretty much generic harem collector where only male allowed to have sex is you. Complaining about ntr/sharing in this game is inane because there really isn't any. I don't count screenshots with text they fucked their client as content.

In addition author is stingy with art on patreon and his update pace is glacial. I think time between this game update and one before it was 3 months and we only got one more harem scene for it. New art direction is fine for me even though I liked original better. Unfortunately newest animations look really uncanny, like characters bones were made from jelly.

All in all it's starting to feel a lil bit like bait and switch for me, so just canceled my patreon membership for this game after supporting it for a year. Author drama was just a final nail in the coffin.

I would never have bought any hentai games without my run in with hongfire and never supported any games in patreon without finding them first in f95, so getting pissed at your potential customers because your content is too low effort for getting them give money for you is beyond stupid.

For people who liked original wicked rouge and don't want to wait years for maybe getting similar content, go check Secret Care Cafe by Rare Alex.
Yep, fully agree with this. I've been saying it since the remake was first released. I have no idea who this game is even supposed to be for anymore. People that want a brothel sim game don't like it since it feels like an afterthought and people who want a harem game will be put off by the brothel part of the game. A very obvious case of chasing 2 rabbits and catching neither. It's pretty obvious at this point that the whole "remake" thing was simply a way to keep the Patreon bux coming in as he ran out of ideas for how to continue developing the original game. It's just a corpse that's getting milked at this point.

Dexdigger

Mar 18, 2020
Yep, fully agree with this. I've been saying it since the remake was first released. I have no idea who this game is even supposed to be for anymore. People that want a brothel sim game don't like it since it feels like an afterthought and people who want a harem game will be put off by the brothel part of the game. A very obvious case of chasing 2 rabbits and catching neither. It's pretty obvious at this point that the whole "remake" thing was simply a way to keep the Patreon bux coming in as he ran out of ideas for how to continue developing the original game. It's just a corpse that's getting milked at this point.
I have suggestion. Unsubscribe from Fidless' patreon, don't download the game anymore, and leave the Dev alone. I am sick of you whiners constantly dumping on the Dev. He puts the game here for free. If you liked the original game, play that, and leave the refine version for the rest of us who are okay with the development speed, and enjoy the new Refine version.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes