dave888

Jul 19, 2018
She's unavailable during the story at some point. Are you sure you didn't stop there last time? (She got abducted)
I'm past that point. I think she was bugged and was available when she shouldn't be and I used her for an activity, so probably when the game tried to bring her back, I think it bugged somehow

chaurson

Sep 9, 2018
I'm past that point. I think she was bugged and was available when she shouldn't be and I used her for an activity, so probably when the game tried to bring her back, I think it bugged somehow
Exactly. Can the bros here verify if you have Fudeyo in your game currently....for those that had already played past 9.0

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
My 9.0 also doesnt have fudeyo. It’s been awhile but i think after rescuing her she needs some time to recover from the incident, so she can’t work.

Eillahn

Jul 8, 2017
My 9.0 also doesnt have fudeyo. It’s been awhile but i think after rescuing her she needs some time to recover from the incident, so she can’t work.
I remember the same. We have to wait for some progress on her part I guess

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
game break if u try to upgrade lobby to level 4. well... i dont know how u call it, maybe not "break" but the screen doesnt show anything other that the background, music keep playing and nothing seems to work other that main menu, so at least u can reload, but nothing else works.

Fapman777

Mar 2, 2020
I have a problem, once i rescue Nakako it's like Fudeyo becomes unavailable.
She's there in the management screen and i can choose to put her on rest/study/oiran, but once i start night service she's gone.
If i have her to work it's like i picked no oiran, and if i put her on study or rest i don't get any screen about what she's done and her stats don't change.

Is that a bug or did i forgot something (like an upgrade i didn't buy)?

I recall In previous updates there was active and reserve for oirans, but now i just have active is it normal?

Last edited:

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
So, is the harem for the 3 main love interests still possible?
I feel like the game is prioritizing Kisayo over the other 2, not that I hate her but the other LI are falling behind in terms of points.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
------------------------------------------------------------------
Wicked Rouge REFINE v0.12.0 changelog
------------------------------------------------------------------
STORY
- Added Otsu's hotspring scene which eventually leads to a sex scene with MC. Additional events with Umezou and Toneko, Nekomi with Kiku, and the scheming of the Tomomitsu gang.

GAMEPLAY
- Increased difficulty for boss battles on hard difficulty.

BUGFIX
- Fixed lobby upgrade at level 3+ locking game.
- Fixed Satsuki being unavailable even after her.
- Fixed issues with some gallery scenes wrong transfer points.

Reactions: Xypher and will_990

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
This one look like a quite serious bug. Started a new game. After rescuing Kaede, scene with her. Now is aviable.
The Problem is Mei becomes aviable too, way before the chain of events of the kidnapping started.
Yep, I was going to report the same thing. Also, Kaede's sex training does not update her stat and sleeping doesn't increase Nakako or her mood at all.

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
Lobby update after 3° level are bugged?
When i try to update the room the screen freezes and i have to reload the game.

Reactions: Maviarab

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I encounter a problem to start the game can anyone help? I have start itnormal and with Administrator rights but i encounter the same problem

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes