jyp

Aug 10, 2017
Hello, I've run into a problem. I don't have any customers during the night shift, so my Oirans don't earn any money.
Has anyone had this problem before?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Hello, I've run into a problem. I don't have any customers during the night shift, so my Oirans don't earn any money.
Has anyone had this problem before?
how is their health/energy levels? also how much of the place have you upgraded?

Reactions: Hentai7777

jyp

Aug 10, 2017
Maximum health and energy levels
all building improvements ok
girls 100% sex and education
I had clients at first, then nothing.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Making a turn-based combat system with such bulky numbers yet such a massive chance of missing should be punishable by getting put in a cage with a tiger while only having a revolver loaded entirely with blanks for defense.

Reactions: KingSet

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
Making a turn-based combat system with such bulky numbers yet such a massive chance of missing should be punishable by getting put in a cage with a tiger while only having a revolver loaded entirely with blanks for defense.
If you buy the armor upgrades and good consumables from shops, fights are nearly impossible to lose. But all the missed attacks just drag them out needlessly

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
If you buy the armor upgrades and good consumables from shops, fights are nearly impossible to lose. But all the missed attacks just drag them out needlessly
Also buy the black Liquid, restock on them they are good for throwing at the enemy

Lythis1

Jan 27, 2022
im enjoying this game so far, i hope next update has an option to change the UI color, there's too many red, it tires my eyes fast.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
So in this patch girl after Kaede(Mei) unlocked when you unlock Kaede as Oiran, and sex training doesn't register to her stats. Also, Gallery seem incomplete?

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
kaede's issue is a display bug. exit out of the management screen and reopen it and her stats will show the updated numbers.

her stats are updated correctly when she is trained, it just doesnt refresh for some reason

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
lot of bugs if you play from start (i restarted for Hard ) once Fudeyo goes rest (manual or auto) next day if you move here back to oiran from rest she still go rest (even stats as oiran )
Mei shows up very early

Fapman777

Mar 2, 2020
lot of bugs if you play from start (i restarted for Hard ) once Fudeyo goes rest (manual or auto) next day if you move here back to oiran from rest she still go rest (even stats as oiran )
Mei shows up very early

Yes i have the same problem. Did you manage to find a solution?

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
how does the rough sex to exhausted mechanic work
Huh's if the girls energy's is spent they need rest, unable to be use or in this case they get tired cause you as the mc are forcedly poking or stabbing your meat into their meat holes.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
how does the rough sex to exhausted mechanic work
When you let an oiran have rough sex with a client there is a % chance that she will be exhausted by the experience and need a few days rest before she can work again.

This % chance drops as you improve the rough training of the oiran. Once it’s at 100% the chance drops to 0 and they will not become exhausted.

Additionally, rough sex uses more energy than other activities and they will just need regular rest more often the more they engage in it. This can be mitigated by the masochist talent.

Reactions: Hentai7777

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
A few things I noticed with new update.

A) Sending the mercenaries, in my experience, is almost never worth it. They always fail for me and I have to shut down for the night. It's always better just fighting intruders myself. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this or not.

B) I understand Mei not having great stats, but I feel that Kaede should have started in at least a C in both Demeanor and Intelligence as she was from higher class and thus would have been educated from an early age.

C) This again, could just be me, but once I get Kaede and Mei in the brothel, it seems like nothing I do increases the rate at which customers come to the brothel and I go in debt very quickly.

Reactions: Maviarab
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes