Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
A few things I noticed with new update.

A) Sending the mercenaries, in my experience, is almost never worth it. They always fail for me and I have to shut down for the night. It's always better just fighting intruders myself. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this or not.

B) I understand Mei not having great stats, but I feel that Kaede should have started in at least a C in both Demeanor and Intelligence as she was from higher class and thus would have been educated from an early age.

C) This again, could just be me, but once I get Kaede and Mei in the brothel, it seems like nothing I do increases the rate at which customers come to the brothel and I go in debt very quickly.
The amount of customers depends on the oirans' skills (there is one down the tree that increases the chance by 5 % called attraction), the reputation of the red petal and if it's weekend or not. Low reputation will only get you 1-2 customers a day. Get your reputation up and have 4 oirans with decent skills and good SP lvls available on saturday and sunday (force them to rest on friday). Get the stage for increased reputation gain and the entertainment room will get you a good amount of money anyway. All the improvement items are relatively cheap and come without any fix or variable costs and are a good investment.

I agree with you concerning Kaedes stats. But Mei should have picked up some stuff from Fudeyo as well :)

Reactions: Maviarab

sbkblr69

Oct 10, 2021
Yes i have the same problem. Did you manage to find a solution?
i didn't find any way as this bug works only once .. i disabled auto rest for all

A) Sending the mercenaries, in my experience, is almost never worth it. They always fail for me and I have to shut down for the night. It's always better just fighting intruders myself. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this or not.
same .. i notice before attack the screen shows no of waves 3 or 5 but it only shows 2 waves .

Reactions: DougTheC

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is it possible to have a "brothel" without prostitution? like in Brothel King and Whore Master I'd like to set strippers and such but keep the girls for myself.

possible here?

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
Is it possible to have a "brothel" without prostitution? like in Brothel King and Whore Master I'd like to set strippers and such but keep the girls for myself.

possible here?
So far you can cheat money and reputation so you don't actually need to make the girls work. Although some dialogue during events might still bring them up working

Reactions: Storm4n

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
You'll just have to be a bit patient like everyone else here ^^ I'm sure some generous soul will come along and share the next version of the game, so let's wait and see.

Balkaciprut99

Aug 16, 2023
With refine does that mean the old one abandoned?? I hope the old scenes gallery can just be added to the refine. And imo, since the priest and alchemist shares same sprites why don't just add it?? I mean the mc sure look different but it feels like it's tweakeable. Imo it saves effort to create scene for them so dev can focus on another character. To me the scenes in old game were good as well, it feels like they all gone to waste.
Please at least add all old scenes to refine so I don't have to install both in my phone
I personally like the old may and yura design more. Probably since old may story was deeper and old yura felt more tsundere

Reactions: D Dave

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
Yes, it felt like turning Game of Thrones into a Disney movie. Because more people can enjoy Disney stories.

Well maybe its true, that the refine version is overall better. But the players liked the old version because of the way it was.
It's like your favorite pizza restarant now only serves steaks. It is better, but you still liked the old one.
Of course people will rant.

Due to recent events i also want to say something nice.
l like the new Fudeyo look more, i like the new talent trees, i like most of the new Oirans and i especially like the new game mechanics and also less clicking around e.g. cheer option from office.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes