tonnybn

Aug 7, 2020

go there, put save there and put her stats back as they were, maybe you overdid it, I usually just give them like 8k/hp/mp and 900 to other stats, also try this when you get that error just click on skip(bottom)if it prompts you back into game then save again to update your game to latest version. Gonna be honest not paying much attention to this game and rather save my opinion to myself since I ain't a Patreon. Also playing other games not related to this site.
i tried with it but it still doesn't work, maybe i will play again from the beginning.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i tried with it but it still doesn't work, maybe i will play again from the beginning.
Hangon gimme second,got save from start nothing done except upgrades,girls stats maxed/mc stats boosted/money. Just take your save folder and put it somewhere safe and use mine,it's 1 of the first saves(don't ask which lol). Carefull you have 2 save folders 1 where game is the other in renpy folder

Reactions: Redcarn and tonnybn

HandaSEI

May 1, 2021
I can't use 4 oirans in the night service, its keep saying already have 4 active even i dont have.
Is this a bug or on purpose?
(Sry for my bad english)

1681672629478.png

tonnybn

Aug 7, 2020
Hangon gimme second,got save from start nothing done except upgrades,girls stats maxed/mc stats boosted/money. Just take your save folder and put it somewhere safe and use mine,it's 1 of the first saves(don't ask which lol). Carefull you have 2 save folders 1 where game is the other in renpy folder
Thank you very much

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I think the problem occurs after Fudeyo becoming inactive for a while. The game still considers her as an active oiran.
Ok, then I can't help you there because I barely put them to work since I make enough money, but I'll check my game and let you know. Sorry couldn't answer earlier went to bed late was playing one of my rpg games.

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
This game looks amazing, i have to admit the beginning is pretty defficult though. Does anyone have some beginner tips? (what to upgrade and what to buy first) those kind of things.

• Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This game looks amazing, i have to admit the beginning is pretty defficult though. Does anyone have some beginner tips? (what to upgrade and what to buy first) those kind of things.
I'm more of storyline person, no time wasting in all that, my game is all boosted from start, but someone that doesn't cheat can help you out

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I think the problem occurs after Fudeyo becoming inactive for a while. The game still considers her as an active oiran.
Sorry for delayed reply, just checked it,in my save with all done I can put them to work except Fudeyo

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
I suggest improving the training room first than the garden 1 lvl. The earlier you improve the training room the faster your girls can earn big money for you.
The garden improving their ability to rest.
There is/was a mercenary vs attackers mechanic currently taken out. It was harsh for beginners unless they started to improve the dojo first but now it is not functioning.
Buy the first expansion for entertainment room. More costumers!
When you can build the performance stage you can instruct your oirans to stop stealing.

Go for the main development route to reach the ability to serve samurais when they start appearing late game and you need to get the masochist trait for at least one of your oiran but the more the merrier. Obviously Fudeyo can reach it fastest.
Try specializing general skills with the girls but arrange for subtitute!

Reactions: DougTheC

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
Sorry for delayed reply, just checked it,in my save with all done I can put them to work except Fudeyo
I wasn't the the one started this conversation just added my experience. "I think" the problem is when you have max 4 oiran capacity and later in the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fudeyo is counted as active oiran so even if you have the extra oiran taking her place she can't work because the max capacity is 4. In order to make this work we need to expand the max capacity to 5 (even though only 4 can work in reality) or changing the code and put Fudeyo in the reserve. Making her inactive and freeing a slot.

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
I suggest improving the training room first than the garden 1 lvl. The earlier you improve the training room the faster your girls can earn big money for you.
The garden improving their ability to rest.
There is/was a mercenary vs attackers mechanic currently taken out. It was harsh for beginners unless they started to improve the dojo first but now it is not functioning.
Buy the first expansion for entertainment room. More costumers!
When you can build the performance stage you can instruct your oirans to stop stealing.

Go for the main development route to reach the ability to serve samurais when they start appearing late game and you need to get the masochist trait for at least one of your oiran but the more the merrier. Obviously Fudeyo can reach it fastest.
Try specializing general skills with the girls but arrange for subtitute!
Weren't those things available in the other version of the game? (The one that has now been abandoned) As far as i know there is no training room in this version.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Weren't those things available in the other version of the game? (The one that has now been abandoned) As far as i know there is no training room in this version.
In this version everything is available from start, just go where you upgrade stuff everything is unlocked(if I remember corectly)

Reactions: Reinyn

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
So, I've freed the second girl (the one that was being married off against her will), and she has said she wants to be an Oiran, and I agreed... at what point do I actually GET her as an Oiran?
I also have Mei saying she wants to be an Oiran, and I've agreed... but she still hasn't been brought on as an Oiran...

How long does it take before these two get added to the group? I've still not got Fudeyo back either, but I know that's storyline to happen later.

<EDIT> Actually, I just got the "end of current content" message... so I guess the only "new" Oirans you get after the beginning are Satsuki and Nakako so far?
I guess Mei, and the other girl that I can't remember the name of, come later?

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
So, I've freed the second girl (the one that was being married off against her will), and she has said she wants to be an Oiran, and I agreed... at what point do I actually GET her as an Oiran?
I also have Mei saying she wants to be an Oiran, and I've agreed... but she still hasn't been brought on as an Oiran...

How long does it take before these two get added to the group? I've still not got Fudeyo back either, but I know that's storyline to happen later.

<EDIT> Actually, I just got the "end of current content" message... so I guess the only "new" Oirans you get after the beginning are Satsuki and Nakako so far?
I guess Mei, and the other girl that I can't remember the name of, come later?
That seems to be the case. We'll see what comes next.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
WILL Fudeyo BE BACK IN THE GAME? CONTENT IS DONE NOW SHOULD I WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE FOR HER TO BE BACK?
Depends what kind player you are I cheat so don't need upgrade anything and all my girls maxed, but if you don't cheat keep lvling your girls in training and making money and upgrading stuff, I have all my stuff maxed and make like 10-15k without my girls doing night shifts. Also since there little battles to lvl my fighters are 1 hit kills.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes