ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..this is good...those that fear rpgm..there is nothing to fear here..it plays very well..and the art is spectacular..it is a very rich treat for the eyes...so give it a shot..overcome rpgm hatred as this dosnt play like rpgm

Mar 3, 2019
After playing so many ren py games seeing an actual promising Unity game like this gives me hope for a better future

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
gonna go out on a limb here and say there is currently months of content..due to the MOST INSANE STAT GRIND IN HISTORY ...oy vey...this sets a new standard for grind..and will be it's downfall if that is not addressed...i expect some grind..but this is about 3000% too much grind..

Reactions: dbp5ca

Shoreline19

Jun 6, 2019
Completed day 2 and "broke in both girls" Game locks up start of day 3 when going to the experienced courtesan's room. Game won't advance. (Whoops. game progressed when I hit the enter key. Kind of confusing cause in most cases left clicking the mouse advanced the dialogue and game.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
gonna go out on a limb here and say there is currently months of content..due to the MOST INSANE STAT GRIND IN HISTORY ...oy vey...this sets a new standard for grind..and will be it's downfall if that is not addressed...i expect some grind..but this is about 3000% too much grind..
Balancing issues regarding the rate of experience gain and everything else will be addressed in future updates. Keep in mind I'm focusing on long term goals and I make mechanics with that in mind. I'll be increasing the caressing/service experience rate a little bit since I want players to reach intercourse training just before the opening. All it takes is do ~5 times repeatable minigame for each girl (which is kind of fun) if you've to upgrade the training room to lvl 3. And there are additional other upgrades which boost the rate of training. Combining all the upgrades it should boost the rate of learning by 2x. When you reach intercourse training, it takes ~12 times to reach rank A. (adds ~+50 to both n.services/fetishism). And considering I'll be adding 5x more animations to each girl, you've probably will see new animation every time before reaching rank A.
Game is still WIP, don't expect it to be perfect. I appreciate your feedback.
Also, the training takes around 20 minutes in this version to catch up with the last day if you're in a hurry, no need to exaggerate.
Or maybe you're training the girls on being low health? Did you read the tutorial? Your health influences the rate of training. Keep it above 50% at least and don't forget to rest between the sessions to restore it. Probably will add a notification about efficiency in the next update.

Completed day 2 and "broke in both girls" Game locks up start of day 3 when going to the experienced courtesan's room. Game won't advance.
Hmm... That's strange. Which one to deflower you choose first? (Saka or Yura?) Does the game loads this room and it's empty?
bg_gr_fudeyo_999.png
Does Fudeyo show up? Any errors? Which version do you use? A? B? What's the operating system?
I did 2 playthroughs, never encountered a bug that would stop the progress. Have you tried loading older save and proceed to this scene?

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Looks great! Looking forward to future updates (and maybe pregnancy too?) :PogChamp:
That would be too complicated considering how events would have to react with each other, but that could be a thing someday when a game reaches its climax. I'm sure at least one ending will end up with pregnancy :)
Btw, how did you felt about sexual training? Did you kept your health above 50%? Felt too grindy? It speed ups significantly once you unlock intercourse.

• Love
Reactions: Gin Tama

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
ok..this is good...those that fear rpgm..there is nothing to fear here..it plays very well..and the art is spectacular..it is a very rich treat for the eyes...so give it a shot..overcome rpgm hatred as this dosnt play like rpgm
well..that sucks..i want Saka and Yura for myself..not train them as hookers :O hmmm..hope i can eventually get other dames to work and keep those two for myself :p kinda cruel to create two so perfect women only to have them be courtesans..hmmph...i dont share :eek:
this dev actually made me like RPGM enough to patron because of Hentai Punch...but i agree with not sharing which is why i struggle to play this game. i might give it a shot eventually. just not in a hurry to play. but still wish dev best of luck

Shoreline19

Jun 6, 2019
Balancing issues regarding the rate of experience gain and everything else will be addressed in future updates. Keep in mind I'm focusing on long term goals and I make mechanics with that in mind. I'll be increasing the caressing/service experience rate a little bit since I want players to reach intercourse training just before the opening. All it takes is do ~5 times repeatable minigame for each girl (which is kind of fun) if you've to upgrade the training room to lvl 3. And there are additional other upgrades which boost the rate of training. Combining all the upgrades it should boost the rate of learning by 2x. When you reach intercourse training, it takes ~12 times to reach rank A. (adds ~+50 to both n.services/fetishism). And considering I'll be adding 5x more animations to each girl, you've probably will see new animation every time before reaching rank A.
Game is still WIP, don't expect it to be perfect. I appreciate your feedback.
Also, the training takes around 20 minutes in this version to catch up with the last day if you're in a hurry, no need to exaggerate.
Or maybe you're training the girls on being low health? Did you read the tutorial? Your health influences the rate of training. Keep it above 50% at least and don't forget to rest between the sessions to restore it. Probably will add a notification about efficiency in the next update.

Hmm... That's strange. Which one to deflower you choose first? (Saka or Yura?) Does the game loads this room and it's empty?
View attachment 426400
Does Fudeyo show up? Any errors? Which version do you use? A? B? What's the operating system?
I did 2 playthroughs, never encountered a bug that would stop the progress. Have you tried loading older save and proceed to this scene?
Oops, ma. IED everything except enter key. Game now progressing!

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
i can't save my game could u help me ???
Is it on mac?

I've unzipped it and it doesn't let me launch the game.
I'll probably zip it the other way so that mac wouldn't have trouble with this later today.

Press Enter to continue...
Oh, yeah. Press enter if message buttons doesn't show up and clicking does not work. It's a mistake from my part which will be fixed. Report the scenes where it happens :)

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
nope Windows Version
Sorry, no idea. It works fine for me. Maybe something wrong with permissions?
Can you access menu? Save game menu? What happens when you save? How about quick save during a message?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
If it's a VN stop right now and rewrite the whole thing in renpy.
No, thank you. I like it when people trash a game just because of the engine without even trying it out first.
RPGM has plenty of advantages of its own and I'm not abandoning awesome game making engine just because someone has a bias against it just because. RPGM partly is a reason why I'm making games, because it's so fun and easy to do in it. It's an enjoyable experience just to work with it. It's a fast, reliable and easily accessible tool. Do not underestimate this engine just because there are hundreds of bad .dll games where creators don't give a f even try to use the custom assets. It's them who don't deserve to work with rpgm, it's not the engine's fault.

Skipper_posing.png

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes