fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Great game ! Not too simple and not to complicated.
How much content that is shown is in the game atm because I can't progress beyond day 14?
Perhaps I did something wrong somewhere ?
Day 14 (two eyes event, right?) is the last day. I'll remove that restriction once the story progresses more. How long it took to complete?

Reactions: Stawer

randomname42

May 30, 2017
There's definitely something up with the Mac version, even using chmod +x on the package contents did not result in the game starting correctly (it will start, but no window is even opened).

For people who want to play it natively on Mac, you can download , then copy nwjs.app into the main directory (Game.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw in the Mac version, or the main directory where you see the www folder in the Windows version) and run nwjs.app.

Last edited:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
sim bro but better version of it, needs more characters and save issue needs to be fixed

otherwise good start

Reactions: fidless

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
Day 14 (two eyes event, right?) is the last day. I'll remove that restriction once the story progresses more. How long it took to complete?
Yes it was after that event. It took me around 2 hours but I got sick from fatigue and had to skip several days to get my health back so it's not a good measurement. I should have bought the improvements for health and energy first I think. That's why reached the end so fast. There should be 3 or 4 hours of playtime like the description said so don't worry there's a lot of content for a first release.

Last edited:

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
Only just begun and I like it so far. Just 1 thing is slightly bothering me. The use of "I'm" and "I am". Tho it's basically the same it's used differently. For instance "I'm delighted to have you here" and "I suppose I am" to just give 2 examples from the dialogue

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Only just begun and I like it so far. Just 1 thing is slightly bothering me. The use of "I'm" and "I am". Tho it's basically the same it's used differently. For instance "I'm delighted to have you here" and "I suppose I am" to just give 2 examples from the dialogue
Yeah. I still need to practice my grammar, but thankfully, I found a guy who will help me with that, though not sure for how long he'll stick with me. :D

Reactions: Reij and Mephist

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
I buy wood for build the Training Room but it continues to remain at 1 (the wood ), why?

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
This looks really good. Thumbs are promising and I do enjoy a good management sim. Downloading now.

fidless I do have to ask...did you mean Rouge - a red powder or cream used as a cosmetic for coloring the cheeks or lips
or Rogue - a dishonest or unprincipled man

I see this mistake often enough that I just assume people mean rogue 99.99999% of the time

Reactions: ahsjsjdhdhdud

godeyeice

Sep 11, 2017
Holy..... This is gold art story game system brilliant.
will give full review and rate when done with this version

60% want to support patreon

Reactions: fidless

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Nice game. Love the brothel sim theme, the premise/plot is good, the renders' quality is superb. Love the characters, they're hot and they have a decent amount of personality already. Saka could use a bit more personality in the sense that it feels she's more generic. Yura is pretty perverted, feisty and expressive, Fudeyo was an ice queen at first but shows compassion with Mei and warms up to the MC already. And Saka is .. nice, but plain.

Umezo is a bro and deserves a free diamond membership card in my establishment.

The only thing that doesn't make much sense to me is that while Saka and Yura are out there already taking care of the guests, my character is stuck working his way up to having intercourse with or even being serviced by the sisters. (aside from their first times)

Also, I'm done with the content, and I can't really enjoy some parts that are available. Yura is still too inexperienced for "service" in the training room and I won't be able to train far enough to look at those scenes right now, I'd have to pretty much start a new game and focus mostly on her, but neglect the other characters then. Would be nice if I was able to enjoy all the training scenes when I've reached the final day.

All in all I'm quite impressed. This is a great amount of content for a first release, a most promising game and I haven't really seen any RPGM game like it mechanics wise up until now.

neweclipse

Dec 1, 2018
Pic_5 is unlockable by buying hairbrush improvement (can't remember how exactly it's called), while pic 6 unlocks with passion lotion.
I just realize there are more than 6 improvements
Easy to miss the others
A scrollbar will be nice

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Are you gonna make android ports? fidless
why all i can see just black scene can anyone show me how to fix this :cry:
Btw this art is fantastic i hope dev draw more about this

View attachment 426588
Sorry, no idea. I've just tested the entire game on my very low-end laptop i5-5200U 2.20ghz 4gb ram and it has HDD problem because file transfering is painfully slow (browser takes literally 1-2 minutes to open). The only problem I've had was clicking/message buttons not showing at 4 occasions (enter works) and busts/scenes sometimes loading slower than expected (probably because HDD is busted).
Since rpgm is browser-based/java, try updating your browser or try to install chrome? Otherwise, I've no idea what the cause can be. This must be something specific to your system.

This looks really good. Thumbs are promising, and I do enjoy a good management sim. Downloading now.

fidless I do have to ask...did you mean Rouge - a red powder or cream used as a cosmetic for coloring the cheeks or lips
or Rogue - a dishonest or unprincipled man

I see this mistake often enough that I just assume people mean rogue 99.99999% of the time
No, it's the lipstick :) That's why the logo is there to symbolize the wickedness of this story and desire for those women.

Nice game. Love the brothel sim theme, the premise/plot is good, the renders' quality is superb. Love the characters, they're hot and they have a decent amount of personality already. Saka could use a bit more personality in the sense that it feels she's more generic. Yura is pretty perverted, feisty and expressive, Fudeyo was an ice queen at first but shows compassion with Mei and warms up to the MC already. And Saka is .. nice, but plain.

Umezo is a bro and deserves a free diamond membership card in my establishment.

The only thing that doesn't make much sense to me is that while Saka and Yura are out there already taking care of the guests, my character is stuck working his way up to having intercourse with or even being serviced by the sisters. (aside from their first times)

Also, I'm done with the content, and I can't really enjoy some parts that are available. Yura is still too inexperienced for "service" in the training room and I won't be able to train far enough to look at those scenes right now, I'd have to pretty much start a new game and focus mostly on her, but neglect the other characters then. Would be nice if I was able to enjoy all the training scenes when I've reached the final day.

All in all I'm quite impressed. This is a great amount of content for a first release, a most promising game and I haven't really seen any RPGM game like it mechanics wise up until now.
You're totally right. I'll be increasing exp gain for carresing and servicing so that intercourse with both ladies is achievable just before the opening though it could be done by upgrading the training room to lvl three once you get access to upgrades.

Yes. I agree on Saka. I have a little trouble with making her character, but I think she just need more time because of her personality "calm and diligent".

The 14 day limit tease you a lot, but I did that because there's still need content to be added before moving any further with the game. If I were to add more story content where you struggle to keep the business afloat while your courtesans are earning thousands of coins because you grinded for 30 days, that would make little sense. And people would complain that there's little to do, except to grind. That's why look further to the updates. Next month you'll get more control over your business :) And when there will be more content available, I'll be removing that restriction entirely.

Are you gonna make android ports? fidless
No. It would be too problematic. I would have to change a lot of things to work for andriod.
But I'm planning to release a web version next month.

Last edited:

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
I buy wood and increase steel, I can't build the training room, could anyone answer me? Thanks

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
fidless said:
You're totally right. I'll be increasing exp gain for carresing and servicing so that intercourse with both ladies is achievable just before the opening though it could be done by upgrading the training room to lvl three once you get access to upgrades.

Yes. I agree on Saka. I have a little trouble with making her character, but I think she just need more time because of her personality "calm and diligent".

The 14 day limit tease you a lot, but I did that because there's still need content to be added before moving any further with the game. If I were to add more story content where you struggle to keep the business afloat while your courtesans are earning thousands of coins because you grinded for 30 days, that would make little sense. And people would complain that there's little to do, except to grind. That's why look further to the updates. Next month you'll get more control over your business :) And when there will be more content available, I'll be removing that restriction entirely.
Ohh I see. I tried to save some resources in case I got robbed, something burned down or the garden/stage/hot springs got available. Maybe I'm too careful and not eager enough to train them for the good stuff? :LOL:

Nice to hear that there's more in store for Saka. I love those calm and caring characters. So take your time, it's the first version that already has an obscene amount of content.

You're right, it doesn't make sense for the player to keep grinding when the story content is done. It's totally fine thise way and I have more to look forward to in the next version or even a reason to replay this game before then even. Keeps the game more interesting this way.

Thanks for your reply, I'm looking forward to those next updates. Stay healthy!

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes