subsaber

May 23, 2019
Sorry, no idea. It works fine for me. Maybe something wrong with permissions?
Can you access menu? Save game menu? What happens when you save? How about quick save during a message?
Capture.PNG

here my problem when i clicked save nothing happen......

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
why all i can see just black scene can anyone show me how to fix this :cry:
Btw this art is fantastic i hope dev draw more about this

72100658_976047669395454_9071636503053991936_n.png

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
hate rpgm..but the quality of those dames makes me overcome my hatred and download it...ya..they are that hot :O
I am having the exact same thoughts I hate RPGM's after finding out about Renpy games. But this actually looks like it might be worth downloading.

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Never had a problem with RPGM, probably because I'm one of those old grognards who still has fond memories of playing JRPGs on 3rd and 4th generation consoles in the late 80's/early 90's. That said, from what I can gather this game, despite being in RPGM, atually seems to play more like a Ren'py game (which isn't a problem for me either). Gonna at least download it to see what it's like, because the theme and girls are definitely in my wheelhouse.

Reactions: Reij

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Never had a problem with RPGM, probably because I'm one of those old grognards who still has fond memories of playing JRPGs on 3rd and 4th generation consoles in the late 80's/early 90's. That said, from what I can gather this game, despite being in RPGM, atually seems to play more like a Ren'py game (which isn't a problem for me either). Gonna at least download it to see what it's like, because the theme and girls are definitely in my wheelhouse.
Definitely leave a comment about your experience with the game :)

subsaber

May 23, 2019
Oh.... Try deleting everything from www\save folder and let me know how if it'll work.
Probably it's because I forgot to delete my custom stuff.
i think the problem is file missing config.rpgsave global.rpgsave and autosave.rpgsave could u send all of this file to me???

Thing99

Nov 27, 2018
The Linux version only works up until the main menu. Starting a new game gives you a loading screen and after that an error pops up complaining about failing to load img/variablehud/Hud_4_gauge.png.
error.png
My money would be on a capitalization problem. The other menu entries seem to work fine (couldn't test out the Continue option of course).

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
i think the problem is file missing config.rpgsave global.rpgsave and autosave.rpgsave could u send all of this file to me???
Let me know if it'll help

The Linux version only works up until the main menu. Starting a new game gives you a loading screen and after that an error pops up complaining about failing to load img/variablehud/Hud_4_gauge.png.
View attachment 426649
My money would be on a capitalization problem. The other menu entries seem to work fine (couldn't test out the Continue option of course).
Ahh, Linux and its a problem with capitalization. Fortunately, I use caps very rarely. Probably will be releasing a fixed version next week. There are only like 15 pictures that use capitalization.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thing99

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Been waiting for this one ever since hearing about it on the Brothel King thread.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
View attachment 426649
Help!
How to unlock picture 5 & 6?
I got the rest
Pic_5 is unlockable by buying hairbrush improvement (can't remember how exactly it's called), while pic 6 unlocks with passion lotion.

neweclipse

Dec 1, 2018
Bug report (about quest log)
I've completed "First step" & "Red Petal revival"
But those quest didn't move to "completed"

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Bug report (about quest log)
I've completed "First step" & "Red Petal revival"
But those quest didn't move to "completed"
For "Red Petal revival" I've used wrong variables.
For "First step" I probably forgot to add a confirmation that quest is complete.
Thank you for your feedback. I'll fix that.

Reactions: Reij

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
Great game ! Not too simple and not to complicated.
How much content that is shown is in the game atm because I can't progress beyond day 14?
Perhaps I did something wrong somewhere ?

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes