• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Some hate RPGM and that's it. They leave comments on how bad the engine is without even playing the game.

Improve Fudeyo's and Mei's skills (total exp points of general and sexual skills ~3000-3200) to unlock requests (1/6) chance to appear daily.
I play your game now and I really like the plot and graphics. A very beautiful game, but the RPGM engine constantly overloads memory, the game freezes and slows down despite not weak hardware. And such a problem is not only with me and with other games on this engine. My previous post was connected with this, and there is no need to blame people for idle talk. Respect for the opinions of others is a sign of a strong person)

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I play your game now and I really like the plot and graphics. A very beautiful game, but the RPGM engine constantly overloads memory, the game freezes and slows down despite not weak hardware. And such a problem is not only with me and with other games on this engine. My previous post was connected with this, and there is no need to blame people for idle talk. Respect for the opinions of others is a sign of a strong person)
Your idle talk would be more helpful if you provide information where the game breaks rather than "RPGM engine sucks". Anything more complex than "show text, show image" will have a few bugs.

Last edited:

Bigfan

Nov 25, 2018
Regarding Nekomi bug, even after getting the cat she is still not in her room.

Out of curiosity, are there any story contents after Day 60 or should I better pause the game for now? :)

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Your idle talk would be more helpful if you provide information where the game breaks rather than "RPGM engine sucks". Anything more complex than "show text, show image" will have a few bugs.
Did You even read the post on which only what you answered? I didn’t write that your game is breaking, I described the problems common to all games on this engine that I constantly have. That is why I do not really like RPGM.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Did You even read the post on which only what you answered? I didn’t write that your game is breaking, I described the problems common to all games on this engine that I constantly have. That is why I do not really like RPGM.
So it turns out game works fine for you and you wrote "RPGM sucks/game freezers/memory leaks etc." because you just hate the engine? Not because my game has specifics problems? I'm genuinely trying to understand your reasoning. Been testing a game for an hour to see if it has memory leaks, but nothing. Average 400-800mb ram usage as usual.
I hope my game will offer you better experience than usual. :)

Regarding Nekomi bug, even after getting the cat she is still not in her room.

Out of curiosity, are there any story contents after Day 60 or should I better pause the game for now? :)
I think day ~44 was the last day with story events. :)

Last edited:

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
seems like the game saves from this site doesnt work.
I´ve tried to copy paste saves from this site to www/save and adding some random images but to no avail.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
seems like the game saves from this site doesnt work.
I´ve tried to copy paste saves from this site to www/save and adding some random images but to no avail.
Probably saves were made v0.2.x or lower. There have been some major changes and older save prior to v0.3.x doesn't work.

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
After receiving the quest Training Session, Nekomi's room will be empty so I can't talk to her at all. She is not in the Dojo either. When I switch out of her room, she'll appear briefly but I can't click on her.

I assume that is a bug? There is no where else I can really approach her...

Edit: Actually even before the quest, the room is always empty. Nekomi just isn't there at all. I attached a save if that helps with identifying the bug.
actually this save then it must be from 0.3.x

Bigfan

Nov 25, 2018
I think day ~44 was the last day with story events.
Aww alright, thanks a lot for the reply! <3

By the way I left a comment on your itch.io page, you may or may not take a look at it whenever you have time. No pressure hehe (>^_^)>

Best,
"Landal"

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Aww alright, thanks a lot for the reply! <3

By the way I left a comment on your itch.io page, you may or may not take a look at it whenever you have time. No pressure hehe (>^_^)>

Best,
"Landal"
Thank you. Appreciate it. Join my discord. :giggle:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Still cant get it. I think her skills are high enough. Is there any other requirement? Like I need to finish Nekomi's quest?
No. There's a 1/6 chance for the request to appear daily. Requires 3100-3200 total sum of skill points (general/sexual skills).

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I have a lot of problems with rpgm, can't scroll up on mousewheel, can't make settings turn off textbox transitions, slow load times, doesn't work on my mac. Sometimes gets stuck and I can't proceed after returning from menu.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I have a lot of problems with rpgm, can't scroll up on mousewheel, can't make settings turn off textbox transitions, slow load times, doesn't work on my mac. Sometimes gets stuck and I can't proceed after returning from menu.
Is this have anything to do with my game though? I'm sure the mouse wheel works just fine, skip text too, loads fine unless PC is really old... old... Performance is not perfect, but what can you do. Mac is supported except Catalina which broke support for all x32 soft.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reij
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes