Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
I should know it. Hope it fix soon. For those likely entering battle by mistake, can you create a "back" button or add option "Retreat/Give up" so I can be out without forcing quit bc of don't wanna lose, although Idk what happens if I lost the battle
You end your run of the game completely, so remember to save everytime you want to battle. I fought a battle by mistake without saving 3hrs of grinding and that stopped me from playing this game completely.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Yes. That happens when you die. I recommend saving once in a while.

Last edited:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I should know it. Hope it fix soon. For those likely entering battle by mistake, can you create a "back" button or add option "Retreat/Give up" so I can be out without forcing quit bc of don't wanna lose, although Idk what happens if I lost the battle
There is a "Retreat" button. When I suffered the glitch of giving my party healing potions after several battles, I entered the next one with just the MC. I used retreat, but it said I shamefully ran away, so I reloaded. Don't know if that has any real consequences in the game right now, but SAMURAI DON'T RUN!

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Dev did you look into it? I am still waiting for an answer. I cannot go further
I couldn't recreate your problem. Maybe you can upload your save? Whole save folder and let me know your recent save before initiating the quest.

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
I couldn't recreate your problem. Maybe you can upload your save? Whole save folder and let me know your recent save before initiating the quest.
sure, here it is. The same day in the morning before they go for kidnapping. You might find a day before save also

Reactions: djerkovic

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
sure, here it is. The same day in the morning before they go for kidnapping. You might find a day before save also
Sorry, I can't find the issue. I had a crash once or twice when I was making this event, but I've been testing 6 times after update and it seems I can't replicate this problem. Maybe somehow I fixed this bug in my current dev build.
Just to make sure, you do use the new game folder and transfer old saves into it, right? Not replacing the files, but use a new game folder?
Anyways, I've added a save folder in case you can't pass this problem. Meanwhile, I'll be looking out for more reports on this issue after update.

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
Sorry, I can't find the issue. I had a crash once or twice when I was making this event, but I've been testing 6 times after update and it seems I can't replicate this problem. Maybe somehow I fixed this bug in my current dev build.
Just to make sure, you do use the new game folder and transfer old saves into it, right? Not replacing the files, but use a new game folder?
Anyways, I've added a save folder in case you can't pass this problem. Meanwhile, I'll be looking out for more reports on this issue after update.
The error keeps coming up. I tried your saves and when i tried to load save 72 again error screen came up.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Finally, I don't know but how it progressed.
Oh sorry. Forgot I changed office map on my dev build so image was missing. Just drop any kind of transparent image inside img/pictures folder named "clk_cheats2" (png format).

Last edited:

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
This game will make you feel joy again, get you your dream job, cure the virus, put a curse on your bitch of an ex, give your cat 18 lives, and bring your dad home after he left for 20 years to get milk and cigarettes from the store, PLAY THIS GAME

Reactions: free_hk and fidless

pinetemplar

Dec 16, 2017
well this is one of the worst games i have seen in a while.... it has some very nice parts but overall amount of completly dumb grind is just ridiculous. and i have a feeling author forgot somewhere in the middle of all this what genre he is desighning this game in. why FFS do we need combat here? and such a low quality one at that. not to mention all this sequences of 15 clicks to praise the girl or to upgrade the building. why do we need a resources mechanic if there is infinite amount of them and all u need to do is click another 20 times to go to shop to buy them instead of them being included in building cost? the same problem with sex training: it takes ages and it is repeatable and it looks super rediculous when in fast motion. why cant we have just short scene in regular speed that we can skip? overall nice idea but all this unnecessary clicking and combat that have no place here makes the game realy sad and not interesting.

Reactions: studyguide
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes