Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Not to leave any choice of dialogue concerning the way we are with the girls is a big miss, we are obliged to play nice.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Not to leave any choice of dialogue concerning the way we are with the girls is a big miss, we are obliged to play nice.
Yes, because we're nice guys :)
On a more serious note, I thought it would be too much for me to develop the first game all by myself with so many extra conditions were other characters in the scenes would have to respond to players depending on how he treats them (good/neutral/evil). Kind of took a middle road. Not too nice, not too aggressive.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
On a more serious note, I thought it would be too much for me to develop the first game all by myself with so many extra conditions were other characters in the scenes would have to respond to players depending on how he treats them (good/neutral/evil). Kind of took a middle road. Not too nice, not too aggressive.
I said that and in yout game one character say the same , In the prostitution there are no nice guy . After i can understand if you make the game alone , you can"t do all. I think after you will finish you game , con be a good think to do another with bad side or improve this one.

Sep 9, 2018

This is totally fine imo, make it simple and fun. Keep focus on your goal please don't let scope creep in.

In a totally wild idea/questions, is it possible to mod this game? Haven't really dig around. Being a Honey Select (I assume) asset game, modders could add their own 'girl' into a sandbox gameplay. Like SlaverMaker flash game, that game was dope as hell.

Update: Just had a quick look, it appears the game is using both static and sprites for images, and tilesets for character faces. I think it's do-able from a content perspective. Have zero idea about implementation however.... (just realised how hypocrite I sound, saying don't let scope creep but asking if mod is possble) SORRY!

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
It's RPGM, the game's code is basically open for everyone to look at and edit/or add stuff. But the game and how things work are too complex for the average user I think.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hi fidless. Enjoyed the update so far and on gameday 79 with the latest Main Quest event and Nekomi's Friend completed. Now here comes the "BUT": Haven't seen any of the new requests for Fudeyo or Mei, however, I did get Yura's special request.

As for a BUG report: There is a repeating Mugger's event in the "Beggar's Row District" that doesn't go away after it's completed. It started on Day 68 and stays there even when there are other random events I've completed on the Regional Map. I've exploited this glitch to gain enough exp for a whole level, but after 11 game days and no other new events, It's time I let you know. :sneaky:
Level up Mei and Fudeyo to unlock their requests.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Thank you! I've done both and agree that those scenes are some of your finest work so far :love:. Mei is shaping up to be a "Ho-Prodigy" since she has the most detailed skill tree with some great scenes. Fudeyo's new stuff is also excellent, but; "MY Yaichi" dotes on "HIS Fudeyo" and if he found out about "IT", he would castrate them himself, have their nuts bronzed, and turned into wind chimes to hang in front of The Red Petal!!! But I digress. Still haven't gotten to Chiyo's extra scene yet and looking forward to the next story progressions. (y):cool:(y)

Reactions: fidless

phamtrungh

Jun 11, 2018
The game story and mechanic are good, h scenes are awesome too using HS assets with high modification. BUT I don't know if RPGM game can roll back or not, it's too annoy when you have mistake but no way back. Besides, the game has no Auto save system like RenPy. One more problem, why each time I heal warriors, they all "leave" the squad and then I had to enter the match by mistake, and NO way going back, only the MC fighting. Again, forgot saving before. I have to force quit the game nearly 20 times that really lose my patience. If a RPGM game can't have those features like RenPy, I understand. But at least, don't force warriors "leave" the squad after healing, and somehow, make the Autosave system, please! Good game overall, tks the devs
Forgot one more thing, sometimes the game resets my config settings, pls fix it too

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
The game story and mechanic are good, h scenes are awesome too using HS assets with high modification. BUT I don't know if RPGM game can roll back or not, it's too annoy when you have mistake but no way back. Besides, the game has no Auto save system like RenPy. One more problem, why each time I heal warriors, they all "leave" the squad and then I had to enter the match by mistake, and NO way going back, only the MC fighting. Again, forgot saving before. I have to force quit the game nearly 20 times that really lose my patience. If a RPGM game can't have those features like RenPy, I understand. But at least, don't force warriors "leave" the squad after healing, and somehow, make the Autosave system, please! Good game overall, tks the devs
Forgot one more thing, sometimes the game resets my config settings, pls fix it too
It's a bug. Leave "regional map" to heal etc. your mercenaries.

phamtrungh

Jun 11, 2018
I should know it. Hope it fix soon. For those likely entering battle by mistake, can you create a "back" button or add option "Retreat/Give up" so I can be out without forcing quit bc of don't wanna lose, although Idk what happens if I lost the battle

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes