• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Try replacing this file in the "Data" folder.
Let me know if this fixed the issue.
Hey fidless -

I ran into this same issue, and while the new map.json let me get the battle scene at the mansion, when the game continued after the "Family Victory Feast" scene, Yaichi's portrait in the upper was Nekomi:

1628474301069.png

If in the actorhud folder I copied face_1.png (Yaichi) as face_16.png, it became correct:

1628474392964.png

Not sure if this was intended or expected, so I thought I'd drop you a line.

EDIT (2021/08/10) -
Just started the Nakaturi Valley quest, and the portraits still seem a little off:
1628643832065.png

I couldn't figure out how to fix this one.

Last edited:

lowmanji

Mar 29, 2021
She is still beautiful but the hair style is a downgrade :(
I know this has been discussed a lot in the last few months, but i feel a need to register my humble opinion... I agree, the new Kisayo is still beautiful, but the previous model was just outstanding. The best character in many games I've seen. A big downgrade.
I wish there had been a vote on this change. Still hopping that Fidless return to the old model in future updates.

The main character, in other hand, really got more polished.

About version 10.2, the new combat mechanics look pretty cool.
I just had a problem with dynamics: In terms of managing the brothel, we get the last girl (Mei) relatively early, and although it takes time to fully train her, I already had Saka, Yura and Fudeio at the maximum level in all skills, when the battle quest started, so there wasn't much to do there anymore, and it just felt like the game changed from a manager to a combat adventure. The 2 systems are great, but in the full game it would be nice to have a timing to keep them more integrated during the evolution of the plot.
So I imagine this will change naturally as the game develops.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
About version 10.2, the new combat mechanics look pretty cool.
I just had a problem with dynamics: In terms of managing the brothel, we get the last girl (Mei) relatively early, and although it takes time to fully train her, I already had Saka, Yura and Fudeio at the maximum level in all skills, when the battle quest started, so there wasn't much to do there anymore, and it just felt like the game changed from a manager to a combat adventure. The 2 systems are great, but in the full game it would be nice to have a timing to keep them more integrated during the evolution of the plot.
So I imagine this will change naturally as the game develops.
I'm *guessing* that Fidless is ahead of you on this and just hasn't mentioned it yet.
There's a new item in the management interface for 'reserve' girls, it's just not used (yet?).
My guess is that Fidless is getting ready to introduce more courtesans, but you'll still be limited to 4 (?) active at once. So, managing which girls you move to reserve and which are out being trained/working will be an additional factor to manage.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Heyya; I'm just about to start this game, and have been asked to choose a character type. The stats boosts are explained, but which of the three does everybody recommend for a first-timer, and why?

Reactions: JedahDohma

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
So Im confused, is the current version v0.10.1B or v0.10.2B? Because the title says 2B but everything else under downloads is 1B. So did some typo the title or am missing the 2B download option somewhere?

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
So Im confused, is the current version v0.10.1B or v0.10.2B? Because the title says 2B but everything else under downloads is 1B. So did some typo the title or am missing the 2B download option somewhere?
When I run the program from latest download (I run non-compressed version), it says "v0.10.2 B" in lower left-hand corner. Good enough for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: itfod

myc

May 13, 2017
Hi, sorry if this has been answered already, but I am running the game on a Mac OS and the game is in my applications folder but I'm having trouble saving. It's really frustrating because I've already played through the intro twice lol and wasn't able to save haha. Can anybody help me fix this? When I press escape and click save, it brings up the save slots but it doesn't work and makes a little noise when I click on one of the boxes to save to that slot.

edit: I am playing the Compressed version, if that matters. And it gives me this error message

Last edited:

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Hi, sorry if this has been answered already, but I am running the game on a Mac OS and the game is in my applications folder but I'm having trouble saving. It's really frustrating because I've already played through the intro twice lol and wasn't able to save haha. Can anybody help me fix this? When I press escape and click save, it brings up the save slots but it doesn't work and makes a little noise when I click on one of the boxes to save to that slot.

edit: I am playing the Compressed version, if that matters. And it gives me this error message
The app is placed in a read-only file system, so I think you will not be able to just change permission on some of the lower folder/directory levels.

Looking in another thread, describing "another security feature for macOS called Application Translocation" , I think you may have success in following step 4 of this post (adjusted to use WR's folder).

You will need to be comfortable in running Terminal commands and copying path information.

myc

May 13, 2017
The app is placed in a read-only file system, so I think you will not be able to just change permission on some of the lower folder/directory levels.

Looking in another thread, describing "another security feature for macOS called Application Translocation" , I think you may have success in following step 4 of this post (adjusted to use WR's folder).

You will need to be comfortable in running Terminal commands and copying path information.
that fixed it, thank you!!

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Can anyone share me the save after kidnaped the girl? My android save got wasted.
save8.jpeg it maybe further but here what i have. so click on picture and download it a save.

What are the "erotic arts" that are required to perform extra naughty stage acts ?
you need the girl's or one girl to study dance and to master it at dance S+ inorder to get better peform and earn alot more.

Damn this one is so hot <3

The sad thing is, that she is probably one of the whores :(

I rly wish there would be like 1 wife/girlfreind for the MC only. Because I rly lean on the emotional/bonding side of things in nsfw games.

Even if the MC is the Pimp in this situation and he can fuck all his whores. Still the romance is missing for me here.

Rly wanted to give it a try, just for how hot and sexy the female characters are, but sadly I dont think this is a game for me.
I dont mind that its a brothel game, just that there are no special female characters for the MC.
whoa going to think you been already bash in comment. but they did change her story to been his wife but he got the cold feet and ran went he was youger, now you are the mc, starting to get feeling for her because she is part of story you try to complete but the only trick to her is her cards game to unlock her.

new girl?

Is there any way to get all talents with all the girls?
yes but you have donate on the his website to unlock as cheat code or earn it normally.

The game bugged out for me or something. I think you're supposed to have to choose between spending a night with Nekomi or Kisayo but it didn't give me an option to choose either of them.

It chose Kisayo automatically for me.
Then the next night, they leave.
Then the night after that, I'm spending the night with Nekomi even though they're gone lol.
i think the phone version give you both to unlock in the gallery

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Cyberjacky

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
new girl?
Should be the new version of Fudeyo.
The game is currently being remade from zero. Characters have been re-designed to fit more the historical contest
You can check the autor's patreon. The post expaining the new direction and the preview of the re-designed character is public if I well remember

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes