fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I havent played since version 0.8, where the hell is the picture gallery located? it was in the right click options before
It was removed since I added the "Gallery" option into the title screen to repeat sex scenes.

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
ok boys i just found out about this game and it became one of my favorites immediately and easily dumped like 10 or so hours on it ,i came back on the site for some tips and tricks for combat and i found out about the big update that gonna happen for this game ,so here is the question should i continue or wait for the update because on patreon it said you need to start a new save .
any estimate on time of the update???

• Haha
Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
ok boys i just found out about this game and it became one of my favorites immediately and easily dumped like 10 or so hours on it ,i came back on the site for some tips and tricks for combat and i found out about the big update that gonna happen for this game ,so here is the question should i continue or wait for the update because on patreon it said you need to start a new save .
Go on and enjoy current contents. The game will be almost totally redone so starting a new game should not be something to be worried. About the update, there is no date yet but I remember the creator, when announced the remake, estimated in at least 3 months the first release, so I guess we may expect it in October. Anyway we will need to wait for some official announce.

Reactions: 21_chan

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
finish it and wait for the rework.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019

tlhIngan_

Dec 26, 2020
#1 The animations are better than most games.
#2 The game-play is fun.
However...
#3 There is just WAY TOO ,MUCH FUCKING READING.
I was spam-clicking through dialog because I just wanted to do SOMETHING. Then this guy showed up. More dialog. Then the same guy shows up again. More dialog and then a prompt: Keep your word, or kill him. I spam-clicked through so much dialog, I don't know who he is, other than he bothered one of my girls and he's bothering me with dialog. So of course I killed him, that's one way to shut him up. And then that girl he was bothering is no longer on my roster, and I don't have a clue why.

People play these games for different reason. Some people wanna fap, some people wanna play the actual game, some people want the story. Only ever play this game is you want the story, there's just so much of it.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
#1 The animations are better than most games.
#2 The game-play is fun.
However...
#3 There is just WAY TOO ,MUCH FUCKING READING.
I was spam-clicking through dialog because I just wanted to do SOMETHING. Then this guy showed up. More dialog. Then the same guy shows up again. More dialog and then a prompt: Keep your word, or kill him. I spam-clicked through so much dialog, I don't know who he is, other than he bothered one of my girls and he's bothering me with dialog. So of course I killed him, that's one way to shut him up. And then that girl he was bothering is no longer on my roster, and I don't have a clue why.

People play these games for different reason. Some people wanna fap, some people wanna play the actual game, some people want the story. Only ever play this game is you want the story, there's just so much of it.
- I don't want to read.
- I don't understand the story or what is happening.

:BootyTime:

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes