-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
maybe i forgot something, but how to train at the dojo in the latest version?
it's always occupied by Umezou and it's possible just to talk with him, nothing more

tlhIngan_

Dec 26, 2020
- I don't want to read.
- I don't understand the story or what is happening.
I like reading, but I also like to play the game.
This much reading gets in the way of playing the game.
Ask yourself this question:
do you want to make a visual novel, or do you want to make an RPG?
If your answer is "both," then both crowds will be upset at the game. The VN crowd will complain there's too much management to do and the RPG crowd will complain there's too much reading to do.
Pick one. You can't make everybody happy, because you are not pizza.

tlhIngan_

Dec 26, 2020
Seriously man - let me quote you on this again: ' I was spam-clicking through dialog because I just wanted to do SOMETHING. '
You obviously didnt want to read and most definitly didnt read as you where surprised by characters actions and/or appearances.

I am old and i know that the younger generation appreciates shorter texts but not reading at all and then feeling left out is not really the game's problem - but your very own.
I carefully read until the first sister sex training evening. After that, it was just too much reading and not enough playing.

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
The 'VN crowd' and the 'RPG crowd' are not mutually exclusive though.

This is like saying that the Final Fantasy games are bad because the studio can't decide if they're trying to make a video game or a movie with all of their cutscenes.

It would make a lot more sense if your criticism was just:
1) There are times in the game where you just wanted gameplay instead of story and vice versa.
2) Parts of the story are boring and/or it just needs to be more concise.

I would even agree that the story and gameplay could be balanced and timed out a bit better, and that some of the writing could actually be shortened a bit without losing substance (more concise). This is something extremely difficult to get perfectly right, and considering that the developer just hired a writer to help him out, it's something that he's striving for. Saying that he has to choose between lots of writing or lots of gameplay otherwise no one will enjoy it though is a bit ridiculous.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
do you want to make a visual novel, or do you want to make an RPG?
If your answer is "both," then both of crowds will be upset at the game.
You just described how most jrpg plays.

I'm not trying to create a simulation game. It's VN with added gameplay. Don't like reading, find yourself a simulation game. Games like mine exist. In on Japanese VN market. It's nothing new.

Last edited:

Krypton3138

Oct 18, 2019
Hello gamers

I've been playing through the 10.2B version and was wondering if anyone knows how many quests are completed.

I have two remaining marked "work in progress" (I already know about remake)

I have 6 main complete and 7 side complete.

Is that me done?

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Hello gamers

I've been playing through the 10.2B version and was wondering if anyone knows how many quests are completed.

I have two remaining marked "work in progress" (I already know about remake)

I have 6 main complete and 7 side complete.

Is that me done?
This is the last version before the re-boot
There are 16 quests

2 of them aren't finished and markes a work in progress"

- The Red Petal Revival
- Pure Crimson

The 14 completable ones are:

Main quests:

- Sexual Training
- The Old Dojo
- Shadows In The Dark
- Blossoming Hearts
- Disturbance at Nakatory Valley
- To the Resque!

Side Quests:

- Fixing the Walls
- Training Session
- A Stroll Around the City
- Wicked Maidens
- Spread the Love
- Maiden in Peril
- Rabid Wolves

Then there are all the special sex events

Reactions: Krypton3138

Krypton3138

Oct 18, 2019
This is the last version before the re-boot
There are 16 quests

2 of them aren't finished and markes a work in progress"

- The Red Petal Revival
- Pure Crimson

The 14 completable ones are:

Main quests:

- Sexual Training
- The Old Dojo
- Shadows In The Dark
- Blossoming Hearts
- Disturbance at Nakatory Valley
- To the Resque!

Side Quests:

- Fixing the Walls
- Training Session
- A Stroll Around the City
- Wicked Maidens
- Spread the Love
- Maiden in Peril
- Rabid Wolves

Then there are all the special sex events

Thank you, I have completed the gallery so it does appear I have finished what's available so far.

Looking forward to the remake now :)

Thanks again.

mmaa1111

Nov 7, 2019
How can I pay back my debt?
The task button is not enabled.
I've been playing with the game until I've raised all three of them to perfection.
Is there any way to fix this without starting over?
(I'm using translation software.)

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Jeez author was not kidding about being fully stocked up before going on the Disturbance at Nakatory Valley quest. Especially if you do the side stuff.

For the remake, author: After the first fight before reaching the countryside estate of Akane, it should not only fully heal but also remove knock out effects. I mean I guess I should have brought some knock out effect remover but considering how long everything is I think it's fair to get fully healed and status removed at that point. Because if the player didn't bring any knock out effect remover, then they're boned for the rest of the mission.

Rest of the game is cool though.

Btw everyone: What's the sell values on the springwater map vs expensive statue hidden under the tree?

Additionally: What are the exact steps for fixing Mei's 0 gold performance bug? I've tried disabling and re-enabling both Yura's and Mei's auto-rest repeatedly and this fix only works half the time.

Edit: Also the North Treasure Room doesn't drop anything in "To The Rescue!" for some reason.

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
-Trick or treat, trick or treat…
-Yes, well, I think I’ll take the trick...
And a horrible smile creased up her face...
-I think I’m going to enjoy playing with you tonight, my darling...

wr_halloween_special_fdcy7r8.png
Wicked Rouge - Halloween Special

Last edited:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019

View attachment 1474435
It would be a great Gag if

View attachment 1474435
It would be a great gag if Yaichi was in on it with Kisayo to see the other girls' reactions! Everyone knows how possessive and vindictive she is, perhaps Nekomi might even draw her sword out of reflex and reveal her true feeling for him...

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
fidless

Hi, I was supporter before and wanted to check in again. Did you completely remove the repeatable interactions with the characters?. I'm only seeing a gallery. Before you could invite them in your room etc.

Edit: Sadly it seems to be true according to the comments. I guess It's mostly a matter of opinions but I agree with one guy who wrote that it was the best part. Not the training room itself but the the character interaction (replayablity without gallery). It felt more dynamic and real. Having only the gallery in such a sandbox game especially if you manage a bordell puts one kinda out of the box in my opinion. It basically lost the thing which made it so unique and it's no different than other games now such as rance. And with big respect, this isn't rance quality.

However, I like the management concept. I'll give up on this one, though. Good luck.

Last edited:

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
what is the difference between patreon and free scenes? patreon scenes have only better resolution or is there a difference with models too?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
fidless

Hi, I was supporter before and wanted to check in again. Did you completely remove the repeatable interactions with the characters?. I'm only seeing a gallery. Before you could invite them in your room etc.
Hey,
Training is done through the management window now.

what is the difference between patreon and free scenes? patreon scenes have only better resolution or is there a difference with models too?
Images are not compressed pure png, but it is a 5gb size pack. It is just something extra for supporters who don't mind huge file size for extra image quality.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes