Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Are there a decent number of BDSM scenes in this game?
Yes, BDSM training is available for all the courtesans and each has a special engagement dedicated to it which are amongst the best scenes in the game in my opinion. There's other scenes which incorporate some BDSM even though they're more intended for other fetishes as well.

I would like to see that naughty little slut Yura spanked silly whenever she gets caught stealing from a customer. Like when the customer comes to complain you tell him he just won a 'bonus' for catching her as it's one of the WR's games where he can now take her out to the main room and spank her in public and then use her again there if he wishes or take her back to the room for a second go if he's the shy type. All the time the poor humiliated Yura has to grin and bear it because she dare not pretend she was actually stealing of course...

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Maybe I've mixed this game with another one regarding the invite thing if that's the case then sorry. But what I meant aren't specifically those training things. As instance, you have so many individuals in there and it would have bin nice to have some kind of dating feature where you could invite them in your room or somewhere else. Having sex isn't even important in this case you could just talk or spend time together. This would add dynamic in this game. I like Yaichi's hardboiled character but just going through a linear thing is quite boring in such game design. In short (in my opinion) this game needs repeatable events where you can spend time together with the girls/boys and a few minigames maybe. Like MahJong as instance which would fit in this area where you could get a few extra bucks or other stuff.

Anyway, that's just my 2 cents putting up here. No matter what I like the writing and the mc.
What I find odd about this whole conversation is that I found the best way to run the brothel was by making sure all the girls were in 'Euphoric' mood pretty much all the time, and if they fell below that the top priority was visiting their room and 'spend time with her' or 'praise her' if you ended up with an odd number of action points for some reason. Don't even buy the training room until you get the gems from the wall repair, until then it's best to simply raise their mood the first couple days or whatever it is. That allows you to max your gains from both education and training and might even help their ability to please customers and get the most money. Each time you 'spend time with her' there's a special render and as this is something you're going to be doing repeatedly it might be nice if there were a few more than just the one render for each girl.

For a while I considered that to truly min-max it the best way might be to just makes sure she doesn't go below the second highest level but I found that's just a pain in the ass and it's simpler and more trouble-free to always make sure they're all at 'Euphoric.' That way when you do want to 'push it' a little and work her below 50% before her day off there's little problem and it's easy to recover from it. Eventually with Mei's 'Cheer' ability you'll stop having to worry about everyone else for the most part and just spend some time with Mei every once in a while.

Reactions: stoicism

ModaGr33n

Mar 27, 2021
Yes, BDSM training is available for all the courtesans and each has a special engagement dedicated to it which are amongst the best scenes in the game in my opinion. There's other scenes which incorporate some BDSM even though they're more intended for other fetishes as well.

I would like to see that naughty little slut Yura spanked silly whenever she gets caught stealing from a customer. Like when the customer comes to complain you tell him he just won a 'bonus' for catching her as it's one of the WR's games where he can now take her out to the main room and spank her in public and then use her again there if he wishes or take her back to the room for a second go if he's the shy type. All the time the poor humiliated Yura has to grin and bear it because she dare not pretend she was actually stealing of course...
Thanks!

I wanted to know if it would be worth subscribing on Patreon. As the BDSM is what's most important to me.

I was worried that there were just going to be a few scenes interspersed throughout by a dev who may not be that into it.

I'm definitely going to give it a try and see. =)

Have lot's of fun! And, I hope you get your scene idea put in there.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Is it just me or does this version have a shit ton of bugs
Huh, it turns out I can't tell you, my last version of this is 10.1.B, after that I thought he decided to change direction with newer models and I backed off a little as I figured that would take some time. What I recall happening last was getting back from the great journey and that's pretty much where it ended, the little hottie you'd picked up on the trip as an additional minor prostitute (yujo?) hadn't been added in yet. Was much added in 10.2.B? The changelog doesn't include that info.

Just to weigh in, I too liked the yellow-eyed Kisayo better, though I suspect the dev is about as sick of hearing it as he is about the dropped animations for the training, where I definitely think he made the right decision. In fact I'd appreciate it if he'd add the option to completely skip the event animations as well, being as having seen them literally dozens of times now as I replayed it to try differing strategies and with each update I'd rather get on with the old stuff and get to the newer stuff I've not seen or not seen as much. I recall some of those from the great journey were damned hot and am not looking forward to having to go through endless animations I've seen dozens of times to get there as I plan to play it again from the beginning.

As for Kisayo I think the new one looks hot too and what makes her most interesting as a character is that deviously naughty mind of hers which is somewhat frightening at times, but definitely intriguing. At first I was kinda put off at having the love interest forced upon me when I might have chosen someone else, but with repeated exposure I decided I certainly wanted her on my side as she was the perfect mate for this GoT-style atmosphere and as long as she doesn't mind me sampling the other lovelies we'll have no problems--I hope!

Now I'm going back to play it again from the beginning and see if I can find those bugs.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Thanks!

I wanted to know if it would be worth subscribing on Patreon. As the BDSM is what's most important to me.

I was worried that there were just going to be a few scenes interspersed throughout by a dev who may not be that into it.

I'm definitely going to give it a try and see. =)

Have lot's of fun! And, I hope you get your scene idea put in there.
Oh, I think he's into it, the BDSM special customer engagements are the best in my opinion, especially Mei's and Yura's where the latter, one of my very favorites--don't get the wrong idea--gets what's coming to her from the man in the mask. I love Yura, I just think she needs a bit more discipline some of the time but don't want to see her irrepressible spirit broken either, it just makes a better and more legitimate reason for her getting some of the discipline she needs--and seems to crave on some level herself.

With Mei, or Saki for that matter, who are such good girls, were I to want to spank them I'd have to either conjure some impossible simon-says type game and catch them in a mistake which I find distinctly unsatisfying, or just tell them outright 'the reason you are being spanked right now is your squealing and squirming drives me crazy with lust and your hot little ass looks so much sexier with my handprint on it, we'll have to do both to make it even as well....' That works alright I guess but when they actually have it coming for being naughty and mouthy it seems so much more satisfying...

Incidentally, the BDSM training got re-named to 'Rough' and it's a good strategy to make sure one of either Saki or Yura get 'rated' in that (the training upgrade things) as soon as you can, barring not skipping the education bonuses first as they'll make everything go faster. Without getting the top rating in 'Rough' as soon as you can your girls will get worn out much faster during 'Night Service' as there are a LOT of 'Rough' customers after a while.

Reactions: ModaGr33n

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Hrm.

I downloaded the newest version here that promised a 0.10.2B and once I got it downloaded it said it was both 0.10.1B AND it was also 0.10.2B. Did the numbering just get screwed up or something and the version here is the one from mid-summer with the great journey and then ending soon after?

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
How many girls can you add to your brothel? Apart from the 3 you start with I got one more. Is there only 4 currently? Great game btw!

Azazil069

Jan 13, 2020
Huh, it turns out I can't tell you, my last version of this is 10.1.B, after that I thought he decided to change direction with newer models and I backed off a little as I figured that would take some time. What I recall happening last was getting back from the great journey and that's pretty much where it ended, the little hottie you'd picked up on the trip as an additional minor prostitute (yujo?) hadn't been added in yet. Was much added in 10.2.B? The changelog doesn't include that info.

Just to weigh in, I too liked the yellow-eyed Kisayo better, though I suspect the dev is about as sick of hearing it as he is about the dropped animations for the training, where I definitely think he made the right decision. In fact I'd appreciate it if he'd add the option to completely skip the event animations as well, being as having seen them literally dozens of times now as I replayed it to try differing strategies and with each update I'd rather get on with the old stuff and get to the newer stuff I've not seen or not seen as much. I recall some of those from the great journey were damned hot and am not looking forward to having to go through endless animations I've seen dozens of times to get there as I plan to play it again from the beginning.

As for Kisayo I think the new one looks hot too and what makes her most interesting as a character is that deviously naughty mind of hers which is somewhat frightening at times, but definitely intriguing. At first I was kinda put off at having the love interest forced upon me when I might have chosen someone else, but with repeated exposure I decided I certainly wanted her on my side as she was the perfect mate for this GoT-style atmosphere and as long as she doesn't mind me sampling the other lovelies we'll have no problems--I hope!

Now I'm going back to play it again from the beginning and see if I can find those bugs.
A lot has changed to be honest, the last time I'd have played wicked rouge the night time events did not exist, I don't remember which version it was but since this game had a lot of potential I left it at that and stopped playing the game all-together waiting for new content to be added, I'd say I'm impressed with the new models and the decked out scenes, shows how the author has matured with the game ( Scene ref Saka with MC) it clearly shows this game could go on to be even greater and more. Though I've encounter alot of bugs. I try not to use old saves if a game has had substantial amount of updates I'd try to replay it and you know experience it all again kinda refreshes the story of the game too.
* The dojo training, can't find an option... unless Im dumb or blind, I for the love of me find it...
* The night-time events do get a bit grindy after while a repetitive, do love the changes since last time, the courtesans used to flat out refused to work, without any reason and money was lost, that shit needed to be balance very badly and the new system introduced, I like it very much. Its amazing.
* I some events feel like that the story had been chopped from em a bit i.e the First Client event with Yura ( The Younger Sister ), I remember there being more, I think.

These are the ones I can remember rn I'll edit and add more if I find more..

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
I have a little issue with Extra naughty performance, I can't seem to be able to do it.
I have acquired the talent but I still can't set the stage act. What's weird is that the talent in the tree and the required talent both have different names too. (Exhibitionism addict =/= Erotic arts)

Game_zwhf9XzICH.png Game_dROaT71jGS.png

Seems to me that I either missed something, or there's some kind of bug where the game calls for a talent with the wrong name.

Edit: Nevermind, apparently I just needed to pass to the next day. Bit weird but at least that fixes it.

Last edited:

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Any chance to get a proper save?
I was saphire, all at full, then erased all games. Now I have no saves, d'oh :HideThePain:

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
If anybody can be soo kind to help out, I'm missing only 2 gallery pics on page 3 slot 4 and page 4 slot 3. Does anybody know what're the conditions for these 2? I've already looked up a bunch of the threads on here and there was 1 thread that mentioned it might be 1 of each for the kisayo's event and nekomi's event being bugged out, is that the case? thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
I have a little issue with Extra naughty performance, I can't seem to be able to do it.
I have acquired the talent but I still can't set the stage act. What's weird is that the talent in the tree and the required talent both have different names too. (Exhibitionism addict =/= Erotic arts)

View attachment 1502782 View attachment 1502784

Seems to me that I either missed something, or there's some kind of bug where the game calls for a talent with the wrong name.

Edit: Nevermind, apparently I just needed to pass to the next day. Bit weird but at least that fixes it.
U had to activate the erotic act first before u activate the naughty act. I just got it recently and found that out.

Last edited:

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
I am missing those scenes in the gallery, how can I unlock them?

page 2: row 1 in the middle; row 2 first
page 3: row 1 first; row 2 first
page 4: row 1 last
page 5: row 2 first and middle
page 6: row 1 first and middle; row 2 first and middle
Page 2: Selling Mei's virginity. When u start getting Mei to start out as a courtesan u get 2 choices to either lose her virginity to u or somebody else. Missable if u had no backup save before those choices.

Page 3: I'm in the same boat as u buddy. Also missing that myself.

Page 4: Request for Fudeyo. I got this early in the game. It does seem unmissable in game so it could possibly be a bug for not unlocking in the gallery, or it's related to how high Fudeyo's current stats r for unlocking the request.

Page 5: Request for Fudeyo. Possibly related to a certain stat to unlock request.

Page 6: The 1st and 2nd in row 1 r Mei's requests. Highly likely related to the perversion stat for both request to unlock.

1st in row 2 is a request for Yura. Highly likely related to the rough play stat to unlock request. 2nd in row 2 is a request for Mei. Same requirement as the one I mentioned with Yura.

If u don't mind to help out, do u mind giving me hints for unlocking the gallery scene on page 4 1st row far right for the 3rd slot?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes