EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I just reproted your post using the other option and saying that your idea is a good one.

Edit: I just got a message that my report got rejected :(
Strange that they'd reject that.
It's standard practice on F95 for there to be an 'Other games' line, with link(s), in the first post.

Reactions: AwsHen

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Strange that they'd reject that.
It's standard practice on F95 for there to be an 'Other games' line, with link(s), in the first post.
There's nothing to link at as another thread is just a forum discussion post.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
There's nothing to link at as another thread is just a forum discussion post.
Ok, sure. From a 'letter of the law' perspective. Game not posted yet, so no link.
But the F95 mods are horribly inconsistent in the application of those rules.
As an example. The thread for Refine already has 22 tags. Which shouldn't be there since there's no game there, yet.
To work that logic in reverse. If they're willing to put tags on a thread that doesn't have DL links, then they should put the 'Other games' line & link to that thread.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Ok, sure. From a 'letter of the law' perspective. Game not posted yet, so no link.
As an example. The thread for Refine already has 22 tags. Which shouldn't be there since there's no game there, yet.
To work that logic in reverse. If they're willing to put tags on a thread that doesn't have DL links, then they should put the 'Other games' line & link to that thread.
Everyone can put tags to their threads in the discussion. Games search won't link discussion topics.

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
Mod this game is not abandoned. Its getting updates. I just check dev pateron. It was updated today. Yay!

Edit: nvm just found out about the rework. :D

Last edited:

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
Funny thing is that it only came out after i clicked through your link. Never did this game popped in my search.

Wirrerr

Sep 29, 2018
Out of curiosity, is it possible to go through the game without having the 2 starting girls (or some others) work as prostitutes? Sorta like an iron man challenge

Mar 22, 2020
I love this game, before I get too excited, roughly how much content is there in the new "refine" version?

I see that the new file size is 574MB, and with higher quality renders I think I'll be waiting for another couple of releases before I play it again.

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
The uploader made a mistake and merged this thread with a REFINE. We currently sorting it out.
I reverted the thread to the WR pre rework version, a new ticket will be issued to create a new topic for the REFINE.

Last edited:

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
The uploader made a mistake and merged this thread with a REFINE. We currently sorting it out.
I reverted the thread to the WR pre rework version, a new ticket will be issued to create a new topic for the REFINE.
So, just for clarification, this is NOT the next update, right?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
REFINE is its own story with a similar setting but a different direction. We did a total rewrite for Refine. We have around 3 hours of new content/new game.

It's given it's mandatory to start new game? This refine is not to the point where older build was?
It's a new game with a new start and very different coding. Plus we have a different story direction. So no.

Last edited:
Reactions: RottenPlum

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
From that note at the end... is it a *problem* if we grind up stats now to get that out of the way before more of the game is released? Like would we miss things with later releases?

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
i downloaded last version from page1, unziped it, clicked on game.exe and nothing happened. anyone knows what happened and how to fix it?

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes