karmasutra87

Jun 5, 2021
Can someone let me know how many scenes in the Gallery are unlocked from the quest Disturbance at Nakatori Village? I am missing 7 scenes it looks like. And I don't know if it's just more Special Request scenes or not. I'm on Day 126 so I don't think so. Since there's no turning back and it's very long, I didn't want to miss any content.

Gallery Missing: Page 2 #2; Page 3 #4-6;Page 4 #1-3

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
Can someone let me know how many scenes in the Gallery are unlocked from the quest Disturbance at Nakatori Village? I am missing 7 scenes it looks like. And I don't know if it's just more Special Request scenes or not. I'm on Day 126 so I don't think so. Since there's no turning back and it's very long, I didn't want to miss any content.

2/2 - It's probably Mei defloration by the client. So you'll have to replay the game to get it.
3/4 - I don't have it either, but I think all of those I'm missing are those related to courtesan's requests. And some of them only unlock when the specific courtesan reaches a specific skill level. So 100% all your courtesans and keep skipping days until you get the requests.
3/6 - It's a scene that you should unlock by coming back from the whole journey mode when you go across the region. It should be a quest too if I remember correctly, so you won't miss it.
4/1 - Same as above.
4/6 - I don't have it so same as 3/4.

As far as I know there's no gallery scene in the whole dungeon crawler thing. And I remember trying all or most of the paths just to make sure.

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018

Yah, Page 2 #2 is letting Mei be deflowered by a client.

Page 3 #5 and #6, and page 4 #1 and #2, are visiting each of the courtesans and being intimate with them. This might be a quest you only receive after the disturbance, for me I did it near the end of the game.

Page 3 #4 and page 4 #3, I do not know. I am missing those 2 as well.

I looked through the rpgm json files, and I know one of the ones I'm missing is sex with Nekomi. That never happened in my game, as far as I know. And, it should have a replay... Did anyone see this event? If so, where did it happen, how did I miss it?

But, meanwhile, I can find the 2 "gallery_##" images that aren't showing up:
gallery_36.jpg

This one, I have a save at this scene. It does not unlock anything in the gallery, and I don't see a replay for it in the json, so might just be a faulty replay.

gallery_28.jpg

Now that I knew to look for VIP scenes that don't have replay script, this is probably one where Yura is comforting a man whose wife is dead. In map175.json and map177.json. Again, maybe the trigger is broken, I don't remember seeing it, and everybody except Mei is 100% maxed in my game.

If fidless is still answering questions about the old version of the game, maybe he can tell us whether these are either broken or not fully implemented?
1. Nekomi virginity (or I just missed the whole thing somehow) that also seems to have json script for a replay
2. Yura comforting man with dead wife (I don't know how I would have missed that) or just the replay for it
3. The replay for Saka in the baths

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018

Page 3 #5 and #6, and page 4 #1 and #2, are visiting each of the courtesans and being intimate with them. This might be a quest you only receive after the disturbance, for me I did it near the end of the game.

Page 3 #4 and page 4 #3, I do not know. I am missing those 2 as well.

I looked through the rpgm json files, and I know one of the ones I'm missing is sex with Nekomi. That never happened in my game, as far as I know. And, it should have a replay... Did anyone see this event? If so, where did it happen, how did I miss it?

But, meanwhile, I can find the 2 "gallery_##" images that aren't showing up:
View attachment 1558654

This one, I have a save at this scene. It does not unlock anything in the gallery, and I don't see a replay for it in the json, so might just be a faulty replay.

View attachment 1558653

Now that I knew to look for VIP scenes that don't have replay script, this is probably one where Yura is comforting a man whose wife is dead. In map175.json and map177.json. Again, maybe the trigger is broken, I don't remember seeing it, and everybody except Mei is 100% maxed in my game.

If fidless is still answering questions about the old version of the game, maybe he can tell us whether these are either broken or not fully implemented?
1. Nekomi virginity (or I just missed the whole thing somehow) that also seems to have json script for a replay
2. Yura comforting man with dead wife (I don't know how I would have missed that) or just the replay for it
3. The replay for Saka in the baths
This scene was added with v0.9.x I think. But I removed it as the pacing was too off for it and the current story wasn't ready.

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
This scene was added with v0.9.x I think. But I removed it as the pacing was too off for it and the current story wasn't ready.
I am guessing you are referring to the Nekomi scene, not the Yura VIP scene?

Is it easy to look up/confirm which scenes the 2 missing replays (Page 3 #4 and page 4 #3) are supposed to be?

Unfortunately, I've never used RPGM, and the json files are too tough to parse by eye for me to figure out what's going on :p
If the Nekomi scene was removed, my guess is the Saka bath scene (that doesn't activate anything in the gallery) and the Yura VIP scene (that I don't remember seeing)... But I could be way off.

Edit: from my perspective, this game was pretty complete, with only a few loose ends and lots of content (and for me, had actual fun gameplay). And the new game seems to be a real remake not reusing much plotline or assets. So, this one can be a standalone, and would be a shame if some content that was made for it isn't accessible for some reason. That's why I'm curious.

Last edited:

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018

karmasutra87
So, there is an unlock gallery cheat in the office book. The cheat code is Kinyobi, in the final game.

Page 3 #4 is sex with Nekomi, which I think is not accessible in the game.
Page 4 #3 is the bath scene with Saka, which does not successfully unlock when you play it.
So, the cheat code is the only way to access those last 2 scenes.

The scene I found for Yura, I just didn't remember it because it doesn't have any sex, and that is why it doesn't have a replay.

fidless sorry for bugging you earlier, I thought if those scenes/replays were not unlockable through the game it would be something that prevented them from showing up in the gallery as well. But, turns out all I needed was the cheat code, to get around the bug with Saka's replay unlock, and Nekomi's scene being removed. Thanks for the fantastic game btw, it was already great so I'm looking forward to seeing how the remake turns out :)

lovekun

Oct 18, 2018
Anyone know the purpose of hiring mercenaries? I got max of them and pay all the time, but once I need them I get overrun with like 6-8 enemies and still lose terribly. So what's the point?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Anyone know the purpose of hiring mercenaries? I got max of them and pay all the time, but once I need them I get overrun with like 6-8 enemies and still lose terribly. So what's the point?
Buy more medicine and hope for Focused attacks I gues

Besharia

May 6, 2018
How do I reset the main character's skill points the front page doesn't give directions and I see no option in the office book to reset his skills.

I have v0.6.3 trying to get ready to upgrade to current version.

Last edited:

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
I believe you can use the book to reset their stats. And just so you know, this version has been abandoned. Wicked rogue refine is the new one

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
Is refine compatible with saves from the original?
Haven't tried, but I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume they're not compatible.
Essentially REFINE is a completely new game that just has the same overall story and looks similar.
Also, I could be wrong, haven't really tried REFINE yet, but it seems like it's far behind the original in terms of story, which I personally think is a shame. I don't mind the idea of a refined version in and off itself, but it just means the wait till we're at the same point in the story in terms of updates will be far longer, and so it feels like the game is just on hold for a long time to me.

That's just what it feels like to me personally though. Wicked Rouge is still one of my favorite games on this site, refine or no refine.

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
Yea just like the post above, you wouldn’t be able to use your save files cause it’s pretty much a new game with about 2 hours of game time or so.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
I think I'll just install .10 and then wait for them to catch up on the Refine project. Hopefully my MC's skills are ok. But I'm looking forward to Refine it looks great.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Nevermind I fixed the issue. You have to reset the skills after applying the update. I thought I had to reset MC and the girls before applying the update to prevent issues and crashes.

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
haven't played this in a while, is this OFFICALLY abandoned? or still being worked on and people moved to the refined version?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
haven't played this in a while, is this OFFICALLY abandoned? or still being worked on and people moved to the refined version?
If you mean by the latter that the dev decided to revamp the game with better graphic and more clear focus on how to play then yes.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes