Mr.UnknownXD

Sep 2, 2017
if red petal revival and pure crimson is the only quest left does that mean i reached the end of this version? because i'm curious about the refine version but i want to be sure i finished this game first.

Twoots

Jul 5, 2021
Can any1 share a save file please. wanted to play this game before refine but can't seem to save at all :(

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Would I miss out on anything important if I don't play this before playing REFINE?
My suggestion is to play neither at this point in time.
The original is a good but grindy game that got discontinued. You probably know this already.
The REFINE version, which will be better than the original eventually, doesn't have a whole lot of content yet. Give it half a year IMO.

If you're hellbent on playing one of these right now, then I guess this version is still the way to go... But I strongly recommend just waiting for the REFINE version to get more content and then just playing that.

Reactions: babadunde

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
fidless

By the way it's crossed my mind at some point, but did you use any illusion game to make your characters ? If so is there a way to get the cards somehow ?

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
bruh I played 2 hours and grinded skills but then rightclicked and missclicked "quit" without saving...

can someone give a save ? I really don't have the will to grind again

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
Ok i get it its abandoned...but does the game is finished or how complete is the game?, i'm on the 120th days just completed the first big combat map ( where you can choose your path) but the game crashed right after...just wondering if its worth to finish it.

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
Ok i get it its abandoned...but does the game is finished or how complete is the game?, i'm on the 120th days just completed the first big combat map ( where you can choose your path) but the game crashed right after...just wondering if its worth to finish it.
If I recall correctly there's another map and some story/events to unlock and that's it.

Reactions: Lindien

chaurson

Sep 9, 2018
I had progressed 4.1 WR refine and waiting for the next update. So I feel like playing this version too, just that is it broken towards the end? some comment above mentioned about it crashed at day 120.

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
I had progressed 4.1 WR refine and waiting for the next update. So I feel like playing this version too, just that is it broken towards the end? some comment above mentioned about it crashed at day 120.
I will try it later again, mind you i crashed in my game that not mean you will crash as well, i guess its worth to try it because there is a lot of content in this game, but just a reminder that the story is most likely not completed in this one too. You have to decide if its worth spoiling yourself with this one as Refine is just the same story with better graphics and they changed some characters as well. Some people are just waiting for Refine to be completed.

Reactions: Mediocre

chaurson

Sep 9, 2018
I will try it later again, mind you i crashed in my game that not mean you will crash as well, i guess its worth to try it because there is a lot of content in this game, but just a reminder that the story is most likely not completed in this one too. You have to decide if its worth spoiling yourself with this one as Refine is just the same story with better graphics and they changed some characters as well. Some people are just waiting for Refine to be completed.
Looks like I have to milk the refine to the fullest....I guess Nakako had to be S+ all the way before 5.0.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes