21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
Does anyone know any game with the same theme (kimono,old japan era,courtesans) ,really 3d or 2d doesn't matter too much for me, so any recommendations?

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Does anyone know any game with the same theme (kimono,old japan era,courtesans) ,really 3d or 2d doesn't matter too much for me, so any recommendations?
I don't think there's any other good ones except this gem.
Why I can't hire mercenary?
U need to progress the story till u unlock the option to hire. Then it'll show u how many mercenaries u can hire in the management menu. That's when u know ur able to hire.

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
Page 2: Selling Mei's virginity. When u start getting Mei to start out as a courtesan u get 2 choices to either lose her virginity to u or somebody else. Missable if u had no backup save before those choices.

Page 3: I'm in the same boat as u buddy. Also missing that myself.

Page 4: Request for Fudeyo. I got this early in the game. It does seem unmissable in game so it could possibly be a bug for not unlocking in the gallery, or it's related to how high Fudeyo's current stats r for unlocking the request.

Page 5: Request for Fudeyo. Possibly related to a certain stat to unlock request.

Page 6: The 1st and 2nd in row 1 r Mei's requests. Highly likely related to the perversion stat for both request to unlock.

1st in row 2 is a request for Yura. Highly likely related to the rough play stat to unlock request. 2nd in row 2 is a request for Mei. Same requirement as the one I mentioned with Yura.

If u don't mind to help out, do u mind giving me hints for unlocking the gallery scene on page 4 1st row far right for the 3rd slot?
If you still haven't found out, the page 3 1st picture is the Wicked Maidens quest. There's one occurence of the quest with Kuni, once you've done it another occurence of the quest should be available while talking to the Head Priestess at some point. I got it while coming back from the Administration Hideout quest personally.

Can't help you for page 4 though, I'm missing that one as well. I wish we could have some hints in-game.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
If you still haven't found out, the page 3 1st picture is the Wicked Maidens quest. There's one occurence of the quest with Kuni, once you've done it another occurence of the quest should be available while talking to the Head Priestess at some point. I got it while coming back from the Administration Hideout quest personally.

Can't help you for page 4 though, I'm missing that one as well. I wish we could have some hints in-game.
I already got that 1 (somehow I looked pass that and missed it from the other post trying to request help for unlocking it). I'm actually only missing the the 1 in the 2nd row first 1 from page 3.

Bummer about page 4. I like how there's a certain someone that can possibly help, but could care less to even try to lol.

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
It's a permission issue. I don't own a mac, but multiple people managed to fix this easily. Read the technical disclaimer for more info.
Dear Fiddles,

I played your game with a Mac and liked it very much indeed until sadly enough it went broken.

So I'm sorry to disappoint you but for at least the four last updates, I followed all the instructions and disclaimers you provided but alas to no avail. So unless one of the persons who claimed they could easily fix the permissions and made it work shares their knowledge, we — the mere mortals — are all shafted I'm afraid.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Dear Fiddles,

I played your game with a Mac and liked it very much indeed until sadly enough it went broken.

So I'm sorry to disappoint you but for at least the four last updates, I followed all the instructions and disclaimers you provided but alas to no avail. So unless one of the persons who claimed they could easily fix the permissions and made it work shares their knowledge, we — the mere mortals — are all shafted I'm afraid.

Jokes aside, have you tried this?:

https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Dear Fiddles,

Hey. I do make ports to Linux and macOS, but I'm not familiar with the OS'es myself so I can't help how to fix permissions etc. Try searching the thread, there were multiple times when users solved various issues related to Mac.
Plus, if you updated to Catalina, it possibly broke any x32 bit software since Apple does not support them anymore. Though I've been informed that my game still works fine.
Maybe you could try updating the game's NW to 64bit manually and that could help.

I already got that 1 (somehow I looked pass that and missed it from the other post trying to request help for unlocking it). I'm actually only missing the the 1 in the 2nd row first 1 from page 3.

Bummer about page 4. I like how there's a certain someone that can possibly help, but could care less to even try to lol.
If it's 1 scene left locked, then it's probably the Nekomi scene I removed since it was rushed too fast. It's a leftover you can ignore.
Most scenes are unlocked by just progressing through the game. A few are related to shrine and pharmacy, one scene available at Kisayo room. All the rest are related to courtesans increasing their levels. Just increase their skills to max and keep skipping days. Requests will show up with available scenes.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Assassin3

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
If it's 1 scene left locked, then it's probably the Nekomi scene I removed since it was rushed too fast. It's a leftover you can ignore.
Most scenes are unlocked by just progressing through the game. A few are related to shrine and pharmacy, one scene available at Kisayo room. All the rest are related to courtesans increasing their levels. Just increase their skills to max and keep skipping days. Requests will show up with available scenes.
Eyyy the man himself finally showed up to give some of his wisdom, very generous of u.

The removed Nekomi scene must be the 1 on page 4 then. Thank you for sharing that.

I feel like I've done everything but for some reason I'm still missing 1 damn scene. I've pass day 90, 3/4 of my courtesans r maxed out and I only have the exposure stat left to max out for Saka. Shrine scenes all done, pharmacy related medicine scenes all done, both TJ & BJ of Kisayo's scenes done and I think I've done all the request cause the request scenes start off half way from page 4 to 6 which r all already unlocked. After all that I'm still just missing the 1st one 2nd row on page 3.

I'll get Saka to max and see what happens.

Edit: Everybody's sex stat is now maxed and still nothing. Wth is this missing scene.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2019
Hey, does someone can post the last patreon post on progress update ?
Thx !!
If you haven't seen it yet, the dev made a public post on Patreon earlier today - the new refined version of Wicked Rouge will be released to patrons next week. There was no mention of the public release, but if it follows the same pattern of previous updates, it will arrive about a week later.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Abandoned!? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this game! This is one of the most unique games here!

EDIT: Okay, I see it's coming back, sort of... Interested what will be rewritten, but... Damn. I love this game. Is the new game going to be Ren'Py based? Or still RPGM?

Reactions: ModaGr33n

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Abandoned!? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this game! This is one of the most unique games here!

EDIT: Okay, I see it's coming back, sort of... Interested what will be rewritten, but... Damn. I love this game. Is the new game going to be Ren'Py based? Or still RPGM?
It takes one click above to answer all your questions. :)

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes