synthph

Jan 4, 2019
auto-resting seems a bit wonky

I've had girls exhaust themselves way below the threshold I had set (50%), or never stop resting once they had recovered.

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
How do you transfer save file from Android to PC and vice versa?
Thanks in advance to anyone replying.

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
auto-resting seems a bit wonky

I've had girls exhaust themselves way below the threshold I had set (50%), or never stop resting once they had recovered.
I really thought it was me who was delusional to be having such a weird bug, now I guess not. I am having that same problem too on Android.
I set mine to 50% and they rest for 2 days even the HP and Energy are at max after the first rest (I had the Improvement Upgrade and the Garden as well). I am using Manual Mode now.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Progress Update #2

Hey everyone!

Been a busy few weeks. I added a video to show some changes/additions. One big addition is that I added the combat system into the game. I was making an event and was trying to figure out how to handle one scene, so I figured out why show images when you can chop people yourself? It's a game after all and RPGM provides tools to make it immersive. Also, if I was planning to add a regional map where you can keep track of brewing problems and send your thugs to intercept them (stopping bad events like rivals attacking your establishment reducing your establishment maintenance, or spreading lies reducing your reputation), why not provide a option for a player to pick your guards and go out yourself to do so? And it feels great for the theme.
It opens a lot of possibilities for story development and gameplay enchantment.

Also, as I added the relationship system, I thought it'll be nice and more immersive to visit your girls personally. Talk with them and use various actions. The vision for this, you'll have to spend time with them doing various activities to level up a relationship that would unlock new events with them. Including kinky ones.

Added new menu's available to view through clicking the avatar portrait. You can view various statistics, learn new skills and check your relationships there.
I added a new location to buy medicine, potions, etc.

Now, at the start of the game, you can pick one class/background out of three with different bonuses and a slightly different intro. Your choice will reflect some game decisions, options, and dialogues.

Added action points. Various activities will consume them, they're restored upon sleeping, skipping a day.
Variables display had undergone total changes. Hopefully, it'll improve performance, especially in the "overview" window. Transferring between the scenes should be nicer now. Also, I made a lot of changes in how the menu's/events are loaded. Should feel better with less quirkiness.
New title screen. Looks amazing!

Other fixes like cursor icon not working properly when leaving girls overview etc. Other small things.
I'll be releasing the next version before Christmas. It's been more work than I thought and fixing some stuff was a challenge. I want to add a decent amount to the story content. It's an important part of the story, so I don't want to rush it too much. Hope you'll like it!

Ask me anything if you have any questions. I'm here for you! :)

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Finally, fight system it exactly what i wanted to see in medieval Japan! To be honest, i would prefer some mind game in this fight like win few rounds, overcome you enemy with skill and then finish him with 1 strike, then put the katana in the sheath (Like in movies, yeah).
One thing bothering me, this new class, background story will start affect the gameplay decisions only in new version or it will also affect previous ones?

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019

Progress Update #2

Hey everyone!

Been a busy few weeks. I added a video to show some changes/additions. One big addition is that I added the combat system into the game. I was making an event and was trying to figure out how to handle one scene, so I figured out why show images when you can chop people yourself? It's a game after all and RPGM provides tools to make it immersive. Also, if I was planning to add a regional map where you can keep track of brewing problems and send your thugs to intercept them (stopping bad events like rivals attacking your establishment reducing your establishment maintenance, or spreading lies reducing your reputation), why not provide a option for a player to pick your guards and go out yourself to do so? And it feels great for the theme.
It opens a lot of possibilities for story development and gameplay enchantment.

Also, as I added the relationship system, I thought it'll be nice and more immersive to visit your girls personally. Talk with them and use various actions. The vision for this, you'll have to spend time with them doing various activities to level up a relationship that would unlock new events with them. Including kinky ones.

Added new menu's available to view through clicking the avatar portrait. You can view various statistics, learn new skills and check your relationships there.
I added a new location to buy medicine, potions, etc.

Now, at the start of the game, you can pick one class/background out of three with different bonuses and a slightly different intro. Your choice will reflect some game decisions, options, and dialogues.

Added action points. Various activities will consume them, they're restored upon sleeping, skipping a day.
Variables display had undergone total changes. Hopefully, it'll improve performance, especially in the "overview" window. Transferring between the scenes should be nicer now. Also, I made a lot of changes in how the menu's/events are loaded. Should feel better with less quirkiness.
New title screen. Looks amazing!

Other fixes like cursor icon not working properly when leaving girls overview etc. Other small things.
I'll be releasing the next version before Christmas. It's been more work than I thought and fixing some stuff was a challenge. I want to add a decent amount to the story content. It's an important part of the story, so I don't want to rush it too much. Hope you'll like it!

Ask me anything if you have any questions. I'm here for you! :)

will the update be out this month before christmas ?

• Angry
Reactions: Reij

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
great game. (y)

is there a way to stay playing after the current story end?
Hey. Thank you. Yes, you can play after all story events are completed, but I would hold off from pouring lots of hours in the current version. The next release probably will require a new game, old saves won't be compatible.
The game went through lots of changes. To be clear, the plugin count went from 100 to almost 200, the internal game code changed a lot. But I'm almost certain this is first and last time it's like that. I'll provide save-games so you won't have to start over, though that could be fun. The game now has 3 classes with different short intro's. The UI etc. works better.
I think I set up everything I need for further development, just wishing time would flow slower so I could make significant improvements content-wise every release :D

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Hello Fidless. Just one of those people playing your great game. I just finished reading up on your post, deferring the release of your next update, come January next year. You emphasized on the fact that you will be changing so many things that, the save games we have would most likely be invalidated. You did say you would provide a save game for it; so I will take you at your word and wait for your update and saved game, hopefully saved on the day after the 12k quest is completed.

As I said, your game is great. Wouldn't be playing otherwise.

As far as I can see, the biggest mistake you are GOING TO make, is depriving your players of their continuity. You will anger your players by depriving them their successes in grinding away against the game's difficulties. (There are cheats, but not everyone does that.) If you can find a satisfactory compromise and keep the old save games valid, the better it will be - from a player's perspective, of course.

The thing is, I appreciate a good, hard game, because it is fun. By providing me a saved game, it isn't fun anymore. I didn't play that save game you are providing me. You did. I am sort of disconnected from it. I know I explained this rather well, so I know you understand where I'm coming from.

The SECOND BIGGEST MISTAKE you committed, and you should be jailed for this, is spelling courtesan as, courtisan. You can find this very serious crime against humanity in the overview screen, which is accessed from the office, or training room. Once on that screen, see upper left corner, in employee ledger section. Shame on you!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes