Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Post from my patreon.

Hey everyone!

Since there have been some critical errors, I've decided to release another bug fix.

Also, I separated the image packs. Just download and drop into a game folder to replace the files. Also, uncompressed png files are available for sapphires now. Though the size is massive, ~1.8gb. A small bonus for anyone who doesn't care about the size for a little extra quality.

Additional links

Minor fixes, but important ones. Leave your thoughts about the changes on profits. Lowered max earnings. Should earn ~600-1000 at the start, up to 5-7k at max now.

Also, I'm changing the way I used some files.

You can get this "friendly" error now when you run my game (windows only).

You can ignore it or remove by following some simple steps.

Highly suggest shutting RPG MV off before doing this

1. Go to your app data folder in Windows (C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local). If you can't find it, make sure you can see hidden folders.
  2. Delete the folder "nwjs".
  3. Go inside the folder 'User Data". Then go inside the folder "Default". Look for the files "Web Data" and "Web Data-journal". Delete these two files.
  4. Launch MV and play test.

Here's a full changelog, have a fantastic day!

v0.2.2

Working on the next release now. Beautiful new art is coming :) I hope you'll have fun.
I'll update the links after some sleep.

Should fix the android version, sex training scenes causing restarting/freeze and black screens at startup for older PC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kempo and Reij

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
This game seems to be intended to be on japanese background, but one thing I was embarrassed of is that the clothes Yura and Saka are wearing are not japanese style. The top clothes are apparently korean style, I didn't check if somebody already mentioned about it in threads though...
come on, it's an erotic game haha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Have you ever seen a war between whorehouse owners? :cool:

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I love this game. It's obviously inspired by Sim Brothel, and could end up being a worthy successor.

I am wondering though about the Automate Rest & Work Cycle, and what I think is an inconsistency or a possible bug. I have it set at 75% for all of the girls, but when they hit the threshold for rest, the first day they take off they don't recover any health or energy, only getting it back when they rest a second day. Shouldn't the girls get some energy and health back after resting for one day?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I love this game. It's obviously inspired by Sim Brothel, and could end up being a worthy successor.

I am wondering though about the Automate Rest & Work Cycle, and what I think is an inconsistency or a possible bug. I have it set at 75% for all of the girls, but when they hit the threshold for rest, the first day they take off they don't recover any health or energy, only getting it back when they rest a second day. Shouldn't the girls get some energy and health back after resting for one day?
I've never played sim bro, but I'm familiar with Brothel King and jack'o'nine :)
I'll take a look at 75% threshold.
P.S Did some testing. Works fine for me, they do rest and recover once their HP reaches less than 75%.

bro. no solution for android save folder data?
I'm not sure what's the problem. Saves do carry over after installing a newer version.

What are the hearts for during training?
Press "enter" or tap (touch/click) on the icon when you hear a slight sound and it shows "press "enter"" at the bottom of the picture to gain extra exp.

Last edited:

fujiwaranovan

Dec 3, 2018
fidless i know bro.. but i need save files.. i always backup my save game on mega cloud . because i always deleted my game after finished the story and waiting for next update for saving my memoy storage phone.. if you cant make save game available for android its no problem bro.. its your game and i will follow your instruction.. and thnks for your reply

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
fidless i know bro.. but i need save files.. i always backup my save game on mega cloud . because i always deleted my game after finished the story and waiting for next update for saving my memoy storage phone.. if you cant make save game available for android its no problem bro.. its your game and i will follow your instruction.. and thnks for your reply
I don't really know where android stores game files. Can it be .apk file itself? I doubt it. Maybe android/data?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Thank you patrons for helping me reach first goal!

Hey everyone!

As you can see in such a short time you helped me to reach my first goal. Thank you for your patronage and trust! It was an incredible few months to see people enjoying the game I've made! I started learning the engine I'm making my game on just out of curiosity since I always enjoyed playing such games, but never thought I could learn something complex like this myself. It's been a long and hard road to come to this. Little by little I've got better and instead of spending a week trying to implement something I want to have in my game, it takes several hours instead. It's such a joy to see yourself getting better and more efficient at something you love doing! I can finally have an easier time and focus on my game and passion. It's still so early in development, but seeing people responding to it so favorably makes me happy! I have lots of ideas and I hope you'll like them all.

All of this is possible because of you! Thank you!

A long development process awaits, but I hope one day my game will be worthy to recommend for anyone who's into this genre.

I added a video on top of this post. A few new girls will join your adventures as potential romance candidates. Though I wouldn't say your "girlfriends", I'm not good at writing love stories, but someone you can relate and cuddle with. They'll have their own important roles in the story :)
A new function should be available for the next update. Visit the girls in your room, that should add a little more immersion and spice things up. With time I'll implement a new gameplay mechanic, "relationship" system. Visit the girls, spend time with them, buy gifts for them, improve the relationship and unlock new events with them :)

Courtesans skills. I Probably will work on this in December after a v0.3.0 update. Learning various skills will boost their influence and profits for other activities. For example, if a courtesan works as a "courtesan", entertainment rooms profits will increase etc.

Also, my plans include...

A "rival" mechanic. Hire thugs and sabotage your rivals. This will reduce their influence throughout the city and lowers the frequency of bad events. This will include a cool map to see the progress etc.

Add more good/bad events.
Complete the stage activities.

And I would really like to add 30 unique hirable ordinary yujo's with their own experience and other statistics. Plus, with their own graphics while they work in the brothel and raise their skills by doing so. Though it'll be displayed differently than courtesans work graphics, all your yujo's will be displayed on one screen and the graphics will appear there if you hover your mouse on them. All of them will have their own generic personalities and unlockable events for various things. It should give more personality to the game. Also, mood and pregnancy system should be available for them.
I still need to redo some UI's, here's one of my planned changes which I photoshopped for future reference. The variable bars should show the current rank exp and its max.

I would like to add the second window for specific skills like dancing, performing etc. which you could use for various events.
Also, sex training needs improvement to make it more entertaining. Everything will be addressed with time.

Request system needs attention, but currently, I prioritize story/events over gameplay, but soon I'll start working on all those mechanics I mentioned above. I'm better at making gameplay stuff, but I won't be neglecting the story. I hope you'll have a great time playing my game once everything will be in place.

Also, if you have any good ideas, please share them with me.

Thank you for helping me to make this all come true. It's great to know that I can bring enjoyment to you with my work!

Have a great day,
fidless

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019

Thank you patrons for helping me reach first goal!

Hey everyone!

As you can see in such a short time you helped me to reach my first goal. Thank you for your patronage and trust! It was an incredible few months to see people enjoying the game I've made! I started learning the engine I'm making my game on just out of curiosity since I always enjoyed playing such games, but never thought I could learn something complex like this myself. It's been a long and hard road to come to this. Little by little I've got better and instead of spending a week trying to implement something I want to have in my game, it takes several hours instead. It's such a joy to see yourself getting better and more efficient at something you love doing! I can finally have an easier time and focus on my game and passion. It's still so early in development, but seeing people responding to it so favorably makes me happy! I have lots of ideas and I hope you'll like them all.

All of this is possible because of you! Thank you!

A long development process awaits, but I hope one day my game will be worthy to recommend for anyone who's into this genre.

I added a video on top of this post. A few new girls will join your adventures as potential romance candidates. Though I wouldn't say your "girlfriends", I'm not good at writing love stories, but someone you can relate and cuddle with. They'll have their own important roles in the story :)
A new function should be available for the next update. Visit the girls in your room, that should add a little more immersion and spice things up. With time I'll implement a new gameplay mechanic, "relationship" system. Visit the girls, spend time with them, buy gifts for them, improve the relationship and unlock new events with them :)

Courtesans skills. I Probably will work on this in December after a v0.3.0 update. Learning various skills will boost their influence and profits for other activities. For example, if a courtesan works as a "courtesan", entertainment rooms profits will increase etc.

Also, my plans include...

A "rival" mechanic. Hire thugs and sabotage your rivals. This will reduce their influence throughout the city and lowers the frequency of bad events. This will include a cool map to see the progress etc.

Add more good/bad events.
Complete the stage activities.

And I would really like to add 30 unique hirable ordinary yujo's with their own experience and other statistics. Plus, with their own graphics while they work in the brothel and raise their skills by doing so. Though it'll be displayed differently than courtesans work graphics, all your yujo's will be displayed on one screen and the graphics will appear there if you hover your mouse on them. All of them will have their own generic personalities and unlockable events for various things. It should give more personality to the game. Also, mood and pregnancy system should be available for them.
I still need to redo some UI's, here's one of my planned changes which I photoshopped for future reference. The variable bars should show the current rank exp and its max.

I would like to add the second window for specific skills like dancing, performing etc. which you could use for various events.
Also, sex training needs improvement to make it more entertaining. Everything will be addressed with time.

Request system needs attention, but currently, I prioritize story/events over gameplay, but soon I'll start working on all those mechanics I mentioned above. I'm better at making gameplay stuff, but I won't be neglecting the story. I hope you'll have a great time playing my game once everything will be in place.

Also, if you have any good ideas, please share them with me.

Thank you for helping me to make this all come true. It's great to know that I can bring enjoyment to you with my work!

Have a great day,
fidless
Beautifully graphic and concise updates on the work in progress! If I may add a thought: The Yujo's and possibly other minor yet-to-be named future characters; Would it be too difficult to implement a way to re-name those people? I know the main characters important to the story-line shouldn't be touched, but I like the idea of customizing the names of my favorite Anime girls or even real people to match the pictures that might be included. Some of the similar games I've played have portraits that actually resemble people I knew personally, so maybe this could be given a passing thought?

Thanks for all your awesome hard work! :)

Ogi

Aug 13, 2017
Make a backup. Apply the fix. She should start working at ~25-26 day.
What fix are you talking about? I'm at day 31 she already said she can work again but the game still says she needs some rest when i try to summon her.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
What fix are you talking about? I'm at day 31 she already said she can work again but the game still says she needs some rest when i try to summon her.
The bugfix is implemented in v0.2.2. Update your game :) Worst case scenario if it doesn't work for some reason (but it should), load a game before Mei's events. If you load a game when Fudeyo's should be back working, (day >24) revisit your office.

Beautifully graphic and concise updates on the work in progress! If I may add a thought: The Yujo's and possibly other minor yet-to-be named future characters; Would it be too difficult to implement a way to re-name those people? I know the main characters important to the story-line shouldn't be touched, but I like the idea of customizing the names of my favorite Anime girls or even real people to match the pictures that might be included. Some of the similar games I've played have portraits that actually resemble people I knew personally, so maybe this could be given a passing thought?

Thanks for all your awesome hard work! :)
I'll be making my own graphics, combining RL images with the game's graphic would stick out like a sore thumb. On the other hand, the images files are easily accessible for everyone to edit. So you can make your own graphics if you want to for everything :) The naming is possible to add, but it would complicate things (not, much but still...) so I would like to avoid that. For example, instead of photoshopping an overview picture of the girl, I would need to add some kind of variable display to show a new name etc. But since all data files are open to edit, you could use "translator++" to easily locate a name in all data files and change it to whatever you prefer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Harem_Master

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I would just like to remind/make people aware that is compatible with .rpgsave files. Easy cheats.

Maestro993

Mar 14, 2018
Loving the game so far but 1 problem/bug, auto-rest is not working properly, they don't regen any health or energy on the first day while they do if you set them to rest manually.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes