fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Nice! Thanks a ton, that got it working
That's probably because Apple decided to not support x32 applications anymore. If you update your MAC to the newest version, expect lots of software compatibility issues. That's crazy move since they'll introduce tons of problems for devs and users, but that's an apple for you.
Maybe installing nw.js 64x only helps, not sure about that.

S7even

Aug 1, 2017
can somebody body help? whenever i start the game it always in this black screen. Do I need to install something?

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
That's probably because I renamed all file names in lower cases since people complained that upper case name files don't work for Linux. Now it gives me a headache developing game for different platforms. Web and android versions requiring file naming in their original name "case-sensitive", Linux forcing me to rename file names to lower case and mac/windows are like "eh, whatever. don't care both are good".
I'm currently considering dropping the support for Linux because of this. Too much headache resulting in errors for different platforms. Will try porting the next versions as usual, but if people say it doesn't work because some images are in upper cases, it's not worth the trouble&adding possible errors to other platforms.
Just ran into the quoted post's issues in exactly the same way (fixed the fontconfig issue the same way too, wish I'd checked here before working it out myself).
To be clear, there is no problem with upper case characters under Linux. It's not that they don't work, its just that an 'a' is as different to an 'A' as it is to a 'b'. So if your game looks for a file named Window.png, it has to be named as such on disk. Naming it window.png is as useful as naming it yindow.png in this case.

The easiest way to fix this "problem" is most definitely to only use lower case letters whenever files and directories are involved going forwards, you'll just need to find all existing references in the game files and change them to lower case first to fix the existing issues. Luckily that post seems to have made a list of culprits.

Reactions: fidless

IamtonyD

Aug 3, 2019
well I got the story complete again, unsure on the 2 quests that are still open I am on day 70 with over 250k in the bank and earning a average of 12k a day with everything maxed and all the improvments are these quests just placed in the game currently and going to need a update to complete?? if so maybe you should have left them out for now even though I see that they add to the story line nicely. have really enjoyed playing and look forward to your reply and of course the next instalment of the game so i can spend some of the money. maybe add some new room and girls of course. the ability to summon them to your bed at night would be a nice touch and to buy some gifts to lavish upon them to.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
can somebody body help? whenever i start the game it always in this black screen. Do I need to install something?
Windows 7? You didn't update your OS for a very long time? Just my guess. I had another user with this problem and someone mentioned that could be a cause :)

well I got the story complete again, unsure on the 2 quests that are still open I am on day 70 with over 250k in the bank and earning a average of 12k a day with everything maxed and all the improvments are these quests just placed in the game currently and going to need a update to complete?? if so maybe you should have left them out for now even though I see that they add to the story line nicely. have really enjoyed playing and look forward to your reply and of course the next instalment of the game so i can spend some of the money. maybe add some new room and girls of course. the ability to summon them to your bed at night would be a nice touch and to buy some gifts to lavish upon them to.
I have lots of ideas, just need time to implement. I'll probably reduce the max income, starting 1k ending to 6k should be fine for now. And definitely need more stuff to spend gold on. Have plans to add rivalries between Tomomitsu etc. where you'll have to hire and send thugs to sabotage rivals or else they'll increase their own influence and attack your business in return. A good investment to keep those bastards in check :)

zarazara

Nov 17, 2019
if you can improve the UI of the revenue and expenditure summary.. :ROFLMAO:
It's also a pity that there is only one scene where you can choose the alternate view in the animations o_O
Was that scene a kind of test?

ps:
* it would be nice that the girls hired by the contract can be chosen through a small screen, perhaps with extremely lower statistics than the courtesans.
Without inserting hot scenes for them (also saving work for important things) and adding a new automatic training room just for them, maybe hiring trainers.

*it would be nice to include skins for courtesans, maybe even inserting "premium" skins only for patreons and some free skins for us free suckers :LOL:
for example the possibility of importing hot scenes such as: naked, half-dressed, dressed :D

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
I honestly feel like if anyone doesn't make rpgm as good as nlt they shouldn't do it, but is this from the same dev as hentai punch? Was upset that got abandoned, I also don't know how well that bodes for this game.

fujiwaranovan

Dec 3, 2018
good game and good story.. cannot find save location for ANDROID version.. and cheat function cannot work. so sad.. but thnks for the hard work dev .

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes