IamtonyD

Aug 3, 2019
good game so far till I got to the part were fudeyo could no longer work sorry if i spelled the name wrong, well i tried to put the patch were i thought it was supposed to go and lost the game save entirely. I think you need more explanation on this or personally just fix game overall so it works first time when its downloaded so myself and others do not have the same problem

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
good game so far till I got to the part were fudeyo could no longer work sorry if I spelled the name wrong, well I tried to put the patch where I thought it was supposed to go and lost the game save entirely. I think you need more explanation on this or personally just fix game overall so it works first time when it's downloaded so myself and others do not have the same problem
It replaces the map file and adds a single picture. Shouldn't affect any save files, unless you delete them yourself.
Sorry that somehow your saves been deleted. Raring and uploading takes a lot of time, my internet connection is pretty slow, etc. I thought patching won't be complicated since all you have to do is drop the folder into your game folder.

Hello will there be anymore update before christmas ?
Yes. One or two updates.

IamtonyD

Aug 3, 2019
It replaces the map file and adds a single picture. Shouldn't affect any save files, unless you delete them yourself.
Sorry that somehow your saves been deleted. Raring and uploading takes a lot of time, my internet connection is pretty slow, etc. I thought patching won't be complicated since all you have to do is drop the folder into your game folder.
ahh I replaced my file that explains that i will see if I can fix it keep up the good work on the game bud and consider getting some faster internet ;)

bjoom

Aug 18, 2018
Oh.... Try deleting everything from www\save folder and let me know how if it'll work.
Probably it's because I forgot to delete my custom stuff.

I'm having this same problem, but the folder you refer to on my computer shows up as empty. I tried to download the file you offered as a solution but that wont download either so Im stuck unable to save any progress,so for the time being unable to play this game.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
You mean your game saves needs to be manualy saved before?! Oh come on man. I play so much game on this site RPGM, Renpy or Unity. And every game use appdata location for saves. This is why even you delete game files after playing your saves doesnt miss or deleted. Now I dont has any progress because of you dont use appdata for saves. I dont has any save file my old saves this mean I need do all this grinds in the begining again?! Oh thanks mate realy thanks and good job making this game. Because I'm out. I do so much grind for this game later and now I have nothing :D That's realy amazing...
I haven't changed the way how game saves. RPGM mv by default store saves in its game folder. And all the other games I've played (renpy, rpgm mv/ace) behaves the same way. I could change the saving method, but I fear it would cause problems for various reasons (write permissions/different os's etc).

I'm having this same problem, but the folder you refer to on my computer shows up as empty. I tried to download the file you offered as a solution but that wont download either so Im stuck unable to save any progress,so for the time being unable to play this game.
Run the game with administrator rights. Not sure why win 10 does this sometimes. Also, moving into a different folder/disk could help.

fidless
Will there be any dominant,bitchy women for submissve customers in the future or they will be all submissive girls and dominant clients ?
I second that
Fudeyo suppose to be a dominant one. Need to make more content for her :) Maybe Yura will join the fun once she's more experienced. She's a kinky one. I imagine she would enjoy punishing some fat dudes :D

Last edited:

IamtonyD

Aug 3, 2019
ahh I replaced my file that explains that i will see if I can fix it keep up the good work on the game bud and consider getting some faster internet ;)
so replaced the folder allowed it to just skip over some of the files it was more a drag and drop than anything else still sadly lost my original save not sure what happened there but I have got the game working again. Shame got to start it over though :(

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Thank you for adding linux support, however, the v0.2.1A did not run. After making nw executable, it crashed with Fontconfig errors. Replacing nwjs with one from got me a screen, but then referenced filenames in the js files appered to have the right case. The following links were needed to get it to run.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: AncientMariner42

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Thank you for adding linux support, however, the v0.2.1A did not run. After making nw executable, it crashed with Fontconfig errors. Replacing nwjs with one from got me a screen, but then referenced filenames in the js files appered to have the right case. The following links were needed to get it to run.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's probably because I renamed all file names in lower cases since people complained that upper case name files don't work for Linux. Now it gives me a headache developing game for different platforms. Web and android versions requiring file naming in their original name "case-sensitive", Linux forcing me to rename file names to lower case and mac/windows are like "eh, whatever. don't care both are good".
I'm currently considering dropping the support for Linux because of this. Too much headache resulting in errors for different platforms. Will try porting the next versions as usual, but if people say it doesn't work because some images are in upper cases, it's not worth the trouble&adding possible errors to other platforms.

Magicon

Nov 1, 2018
So i have to upgrade all to trigger events ?
After day 30 i haven't all new events from this update

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
So i have to upgrade all to trigger events ?
After day 30 I haven't all new events from this update
All building upgrades/unlocks trigger their own events. And some of the improvements do the same, some trigger events after skipping a day if they meet event requirements.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
That's probably because I renamed all file names in lower cases since people complained that upper case name files don't work for Linux.
Well, that was unfortunate advise, then. Uppercase and lowercase work both, they are distinct characters, windows ignores case and hides this distinction, which is the cause of the problem IMO. You'll have to name files exactly as they are named in your source files, but in windows it is difficult to name files exactly that way. Linux is case sensitive, just like android and mac may or may not be, dependent on the disk filesystem.

Now it gives me a headache developing game for different platforms. Web and android versions requiring file naming in their original name "case-sensitive", Linux forcing me to rename file names to lower case and mac/windows are like "eh, whatever. don't care both are good".
Android and Linux work alike.

I'm currently considering dropping the support for Linux because of this. Too much headache resulting in errors for different platforms. Will try porting the next versions as usual, but if people say it doesn't work because some images are in upper cases, it's not worth the trouble&adding possible errors to other platforms.
If you take care with file naming and how you name files in your source files, then it should work for any OS. I'm just providing hints for people to play the nice game you've developed. You may be able to search and replace and correct your scripts with it, if you want to.

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Well, that was unfortunate advise, then. Uppercase and lowercase work both, they are distinct characters, windows ignores case and hides this distinction, which is the cause of the problem IMO. You'll have to name files exactly as they are named in your source files, but in windows it is difficult to name files exactly that way. Linux is case sensitive, just like android and mac may or may not be, dependent on the disk filesystem.

Android and Linux work alike.

If you take care with file naming and how you name files in your source files, then it should work for any OS. I'm just providing hints for people, you may even be able to search and replace and correct your scripts. I don't see the problem.
When it should work just fine :) I'll test the next version on android, if no errors occur because of picture names, then it should indicate that Linux won't have a problem with upper-cases too, right?

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
if no errors occur because of picture names, then it should indicate that Linux won't have a problem with upper-cases too, right?
Yes that should work, by the way I just found out a folder can in windows 10 also be set to case sensitive (however, subfolders do not inherit this setting):

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
When it´s time for Saka´s deflowering i got this message:
Anuyone can help with that?
Thanks for reporting. Place this image into /img/pictures folder.

Reactions: Redikal

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
There's definitely something up with the Mac version, even using chmod +x on the package contents did not result in the game starting correctly (it will start, but no window is even opened).

For people who want to play it natively on Mac, you can download , then copy nwjs.app into the main directory (Game.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw in the Mac version, or the main directory where you see the www folder in the Windows version) and run nwjs.app.
Nice! Thanks a ton, that got it working

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes