Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Even after the patch the automation cycle doesn't work. They can rest when 50% but they still do so when their energy level is above that. Maybe you can take a look at it.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Even after the patch the automation cycle doesn't work. They can rest when 50% but they still do so when their energy level is above that. Maybe you can take a look at it.
That's not how it works. You set a threshold, once the girl reaches 75%/50% or 30% she automatically rests until you cancel the automatic rest or she reaches 100% energy and goes back to the last activity.

Reactions: Deckmaster

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
I don't know if you can but maybe you set it at 50% and when she has rested enough she works again until energy drops below 50%? And there are quite a lot of freeze moments where you need to restart the game again currently.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I don't know if you can but maybe you set it at 50% and when she has rested enough she works again until energy drops below 50%? And there are quite a lot of freeze moments where you need to restart the game again currently.
Um, that's how it works. Again, you set a threshold that basically says if the courtesan energy below your set threshold, she rests until her energy is fully recovered. Or does it behave differently?
What OS you're using? I've tested on multiple devices, works fine. Maybe try launching your game with administrator permission?

Last edited:

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
The system does work but it is not helping much if they keep resting until 100% is restored. What you could do is add 20% to the threshold. So 50 % she'll pick up work reaching 70% and 30% reaching 50% that way you can balance their fatigue.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
The system does work but it is not helping much if they keep resting until 100% is restored. What you could do is add 20% to the threshold. So 50 % she'll pick up work reaching 70% and 30% reaching 50% that way you can balance their fatigue.
Energy level affects efficiency. Keeping energy below 50% is not recommended and at 25% or less, courtesans chances to get sick increases as energy decreases. That means resting will be forced and they'll rest at a slower rate than usual when sick.

Keeping them working at 0%-50% efficiency is not a good way of earning money since the profit drop is significant. So, it's best to keep an automatic rest at 50%.

Reactions: Deckmaster

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I asked for mods to make mirrors.
I know this is unrelated but since you are the DEV and appear active you should consider doing diff updates with 7zip

7z u {previous archive to compare.7z} {full folder to compare with archive} -u- -up0q3r2x2y2z0w2!{differential.7z}

example:

"c:\Program Files\7-Zip\7z.exe" u c:\ARCHIVES\BASEFILE.7z c:\GAMEDIR -u- -up0q3r2x2y2z0w2!c:\ARCHIVES\differential.7z

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
Hello all,

i just "found" this Game an i realy like it till now ( just played till Day 4 ).

But i have a question :

"Here's a quick tips on how to successfully start your business.
  • Set your girls to auto-rest"
How to do this ? i think i have realy tried every setting i can find :)

Also if i try to upgrade more than the Walls and the Training Room, the Game tells me to "continue the Story" but i dont find a way how to do.

Someone have a Tip for me ?

Regards

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hello all,

i just "found" this Game an i realy like it till now ( just played till Day 4 ).

But i have a question :

"Here's a quick tips on how to successfully start your business.
  • Set your girls to auto-rest"
How to do this ? i think i have realy tried every setting i can find :)

Also if i try to upgrade more than the Walls and the Training Room, the Game tells me to "continue the Story" but i dont find a way how to do.

Someone have a Tip for me ?

Regards
GIF.gif

Continue playing to unlock other possible upgrades/improvements. I locked some for story purposes.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes