Oct 22, 2018
Game is Good, graphic and story thoroughly thought out nicely

ideas
Skills to train girls to be stage entertainers music and such
Maybe new girls "special Event" to go from prostitutes to courtesans
events for game like shogi or go mini games, gambling parlor

questions
Will there be romance in game?
Is the revenge be a fininical takeover or just simple death to the enemy?
when is next update LOL
I'm planning to add a more in-depth overview/hiring of prostitutes (ordinary yujo)+minor events for them.
2 majors girl are your business partners are yet to be added. As for romance, it's secret. :)
Tomomitsu's death will be more like a story progression thing.
For the next release, I still need more time. But it's coming.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
How do you let people rest? Yura keeps saying she is tired and needs to rest and she isn't earning any money due to her "awful" performance because she needs to rest. I have clicked every logical place and I can certainly talk to her about the general concept of her resting but she won't actually do it!

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
How do you let people rest? Yura keeps saying she is tired and needs to rest and she isn't earning any money due to her "awful" performance because she needs to rest. I have clicked every logical place and I can certainly talk to her about the general concept of her resting but she won't actually do it!
Talk with the courtesan, select activity>rest, you can set autowork&rest cycle if you want to make it automated.

changanuong1

Oct 24, 2019
The game is very interesting and the geisa characters are very beautiful, I feel like a real prostitute owner, but I can only play until the 14th and I haven't really experienced much about the game. I thank you very much for the game you created , (y)

Reactions: fidless

changanuong1

Oct 24, 2019
I like drawing girls' breasts which are very beautiful, breasts are not too big like other games because their breasts are too large and not too realistic. I especially like the male and female genitalia in your game it's really very realistic, in some games the genitals look like a dildo or a fake vagina. I think you should add more action during sex or training to make it more lively. Wish you success and soon have a new version.

Reactions: fidless

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Why are the new updates so long?
The new version is out exclusively for my patrons.

But the rest will have to wait. Have to give some extra for people who support me and keeps the light on this project :)

Events up to 30 days, disabled day limit and the fourth girl is enabled for prostitution. It took a little bit more time to release this update. Learning to port to other devices took some time and had some sad RL moments which made me unable to write for some time. My dog's health condition which I cared for 10+ years worsened and had to be put down. Happens to everyone, can't help it. He was a good boy and lived a good life :)
But still, I hope you'll have fun with this update. For the next update, two new girls will be introduced. They can be considered as waifu material.
Also, web version 0.1.4 can be played on Newgrounds (desktop/mobile)

And next version supports android :) I think it works great, caused 0 issues on my budget old mobile. It runs better than on my laptop which was surprising :D

Last edited:

Cerix

Sep 2, 2019
The new version is out exclusively for my patrons.

But the rest will have to wait. Have to give some extra for people who support me and keeps the light on this project :)

Events up to 30 days, disabled day limit and the fourth girl is enabled for prostitution. It took a little bit more time to release this update. Learning to port to other devices took some time and had some sad RL moments which made me unable to write for some time. My dog's health condition which I cared for 10+ years worsened and had to be put down. Happens to everyone, can't help it. He was a good boy and lived a good life :)
But still, I hope you'll have fun with this update. For the next update, two new girls will be introduced. They can be considered as waifu material.
Also, web version 0.1.4 can be played on Newgrounds (desktop/mobile)

And next version supports android :) I think it works great, caused 0 issues on my budget old mobile. It runs better than on my laptop which was surprising :D
heya, I came from Newgrounds and downloaded the public link on the patreon since the newgrounds version was quite laggy. One annoying issue I noticed was that during sex training, sometimes the 'enter' prompt didn't register me pressing either of my enter buttons, which would often cause me to lose high xp streaks. could you look into this problem (or alter the system of the xp being determined by the streak you have at the end)?

also, i noticed that sometimes while doing the sex-training minigame, it would either have a black screen (instead of the intended animation) or an animation would switch to a still if an 'enter' prompt was missed. any reason known for it?

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
heya, I came from Newgrounds and downloaded the public link on the patreon since the newgrounds version was quite laggy. One annoying issue I noticed was that during sex training, sometimes the 'enter' prompt didn't register me pressing either of my enter buttons, which would often cause me to lose high xp streaks. could you look into this problem (or alter the system of the xp being determined by the streak you have at the end)?

also, i noticed that sometimes while doing the sex-training minigame, it would either have a black screen (instead of the intended animation) or an animation would switch to a still if an 'enter' prompt was missed. any reason known for it?
Does it happen often? I'll have to test it a little bit more. I had a problem when I used a mouse to touch "Heart" it would restart the event. But otherwise, it works as intended for me at least. A few people complained about black screens during animations. I've personally never encountered such a bug. Can you post your PC specs and OS?

Also, for successful mini-game activation, make sure the icon looks like this

Screenshot_1.png

It makes a distinct sound and vibrates when it's okay to press "enter". Pressing too early or late results in failing.

Cerix

Sep 2, 2019
Does it happen often? I'll have to test it a little bit more. I had a problem when I used a mouse to touch "Heart" it would restart the event. But otherwise, it works as intended for me at least. A few people complained about black screens during animations. I've personally never encountered such a bug. Can you post your PC specs and OS?

View attachment 464649

It makes a distinct sound and vibrates when it's okay to press "enter". Pressing too early or late results in failing.
for reference, I'm on Windows 10 on a 64bit PC. i hear the sound effect and enter when it prompts to, but sometimes it will fail. it'll usually be once or twice in a minigame, but not more than that - usually once during the 2nd half or beginning of the minigame.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018

View attachment 464649

hey does the new update allow you to finally smash the red head??

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
New release v0.2.1 is available for the public.

Hey everyone!

Here's the second public release of my game. You can play my game on android (standalone version included in the links below) and on the web now!

Fixed the major issue with animations not playing (black screen) on some devices by redoing all animation sprite sheets. The issue was with my way of playing animations, it seems some hardware has set a limitation on texture sizes resulting in pictures failing to load if the sprite sheet is too wide or tall.

V0.2.x is mostly content updates. Add events up to 30 days and removed the day limit. Also added a new place (Sacred shrine) with a couple of fu.... lovable girls. Pay for buffs or other services. *wink* *wink*

Mei is unlocked in this version and added quite a few animations to sex training for each girl.

The next release will introduce two additional girls as your companions. I thought it'll be nice to have relatable girls to cuddle with. They'll have an important role in your whole campaign reviving the best brothel in Hana city!

I hope you'll enjoy this and upcoming release. Have fun!

DOWNLOAD LINKS

Version "B" (small size) is the compressed version whereas "A" (big size) is the full version.

Have fun playing!

Teaser for the next release

1236.png

cyric3ca

Dec 27, 2017
Possible bug report:

In 0.2.1, after Fudeyo's "event" forces her to rest, she never actually becomes available again despite the fact that she's been at full health for a while now and getting the scene where she says she's ready to get back to work. I'm now on Day 30 so I'm definitely past the date where she should come back.

Possible reason: I was working her pretty hard until her "event" triggered; I think she was close to 50% health at that point.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I think since this is a game where the girls are your slaves it would make sense if there were a less friendly path where you could have the option be more forceful with the girls and your character wouldn't be prevented from doing something if the girls weren't ready for whatever you wanted to do with them.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Possible bug report:

In 0.2.1, after Fudeyo's "event" forces her to rest, she never actually becomes available again despite the fact that she's been at full health for a while now and getting the scene where she says she's ready to get back to work. I'm now on Day 30 so I'm definitely past the date where she should come back.

Possible reason: I was working her pretty hard until her "event" triggered; I think she was close to 50% health at that point.
Aq quick bug fix. Replace the files.

Android version is fixed, so no bugfix patches are needed.

I think since this is a game where the girls are your slaves it would make sense if there were a less friendly path where you could have the option be more forceful with the girls and your character wouldn't be prevented from doing something if the girls weren't ready for whatever you wanted to do with them.
It would make little sense with story-events where you're punishing the girls, but talk nicely during the story.
But I'm planning to change how ordinary yujo's (prostitutes) behave. You would be able to hire/fire them, they'll have their own graphics with different statistics, moods, so probably some kind of punishment will be available. Currently, you can hire up to 12 yujo's, so my plan is to create 30 of them starting next year. The vision that courtesan is more like a story characters with limited features and ordinary yujo's are more like the girls from any other brothel game (brothel king etc.) where you can customize them a little bit more since they're not limited to story limitations (less problematic to add pregnancy system etc.). Plus I'll add a couple of girls which you could call your own waifu's to accompany you during your journey making The Red Petal great again.

Last edited:
Reactions: tree03

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 429064

Overview:
Wicked Rouge
is an interactive NSFW Adult Visual Novel & Brothel Management Game in development and created by fidless.

After your father's sudden death by the hand of well known criminal and entrepreneur, you inherit your father's business which is a pleasure house in the city of Hana.
Can you restore "The Red Petal" to its former glory and exact your revenge?
Only time will tell...​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-18
Release Date: 2019-10-18
Developer: fidless - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:

Gameplay DEMO:

How to use old saves:

Version "B" (small size) is the compressed version whereas "A" (big size) is the full version.
For the macOS version to work, try putting the game into the application folder.

DOWNLOAD
!A quick bug fix. Replace the files after downloading the main game. The Android version is already fixed.
(revisit your office to fix Fudeyo's bug where she's unable to work after 25+ day event)

Full version:
Win (Version A):
Linux (Version A):
Mac (Version A):
Compressed version:
Win (Version B):
Linux (Version B):
Mac (Version B):

Android:

View attachment 426245 View attachment 426170 View attachment 426172 View attachment 426173 View attachment 426248 View attachment 426247 View attachment 426174 View attachment 426175 View attachment 426176
You need more file hosts. I think you need a minimum of 3 filehosts per link.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes