jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
i love it but just wondering if there comes scene for bar fighting too because i was 100 security and still few guys make damage ;) and for young master some training place to keep fit :)

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hey everyone!
v1.4 is out with various gameplay enhancements, bug fixes & rebalances.
I guess the post will be updated with mirrors later on when the mod will have time.

Before moving further with the story, I wanted to make sure the current gameplay is smooth as possible, so I spend my time working on this one. This could consider as hotfix+additional implementations/gameplay balance improvements.

The most notable changes are that I've added an auto work&resting system. Now you can set a threshold for a girl when to work and when to rest automatically.

Also, I've added a skill point system framework where you'll be able to improve your courtesans with various skills in the future.

GIF (1).gif

Each girl will have two skill trees.

1. General skills for the courtesans

2. Their own specific skills.

For example, Saka, as a diligent, "big sister" girl, will be able to unlock skills that would help other courtesans with the general skill training, or she will be able to help you recover your HP faster.

It's still WIP, a framework that I'll improve on update 3.

Another nice addition is - a box that shows profits after deducing staff wages and maintenance costs.

Screenshot_1.png

This should give a better understanding of real profits and a nice improvement overall.

Also, low maintenance can trigger unfortunate events now. Girl getting hurt or reduction to profits. Keep the establishment in good condition!

I have added various small changes like notifications when your reputation suffers from low cleanliness or maintenance, or that you've got low HP and sexual training efficiency will suffer from it.

I did a lot of work rebalancing the game. Improved sexual training experience rate, balanced profits from various activities, etc. etc. Merged dialogues so now you can set work activities in the "Training room", and it would be useful for quest since you can just talk with them in any room.

Lessened micromanagement by deleting unnecessary pre-talk when you choose an option talking with the courtesans and speed up various effects.

Oh, and added an extra feature, "Joyous days". It works as "weekends", during that time, profits are increased compared to regular days, especially the Stage activity.

Fixed Linux and Mac versions. Used different zip method for Mac, the archive should open now. I have also renamed capitalizations on some of the images for Linux compatibility.

I'm pretty happy with all those changes and now ready to continue with the story.

Here's a full changelog, have a fantastic day!

Last edited:

buiducy

Oct 31, 2018
Hey everyone!
I guess the post will be updated with mirrors later on when the mod will have time.

Before moving further with the story, I wanted to make sure the current gameplay is smooth as possible, so I spend my time working on this one. This could consider as hotfix+additional implementations/gameplay balance improvements.

The most notable changes are that I've added an auto work&resting system. Now you can set a threshold for a girl when to work and when to rest automatically.

Also, I've added a skill point system framework where you'll be able to improve your courtesans with various skills in the future.

View attachment 432686

Each girl will have two skill trees.

1. General skills for the courtesans

2. Their own specific skills.

For example, Saka, as a diligent, "big sister" girl, will be able to unlock skills that would help other courtesans with the general skill training, or she will be able to help you recover your HP faster.

It's still WIP, a framework that I'll improve on update 3.

Another nice addition is - a box that shows profits after deducing staff wages and maintenance costs.

View attachment 432689

This should give a better understanding of real profits and a nice improvement overall.

Also, low maintenance can trigger unfortunate events now. Girl getting hurt or reduction to profits. Keep the establishment in good condition!

I have added various small changes like notifications when your reputation suffers from low cleanliness or maintenance, or that you've got low HP and sexual training efficiency will suffer from it.

I did a lot of work rebalancing the game. Improved sexual training experience rate, balanced profits from various activities, etc. etc. Merged dialogues so now you can set work activities in the "Training room", and it would be useful for quest since you can just talk with them in any room.

Lessened micromanagement by deleting unnecessary pre-talk when you choose an option talking with the courtesans and speed up various effects.

Oh, and added an extra feature, "Joyous days". It works as "weekends", during that time, profits are increased compared to regular days, especially the Stage activity.

Fixed Linux and Mac versions. Used different zip method for Mac, the archive should open now. I have also renamed capitalizations on some of the images for Linux compatibility.

I'm pretty happy with all those changes and now ready to continue with the story.

Here's a full changelog, have a fantastic day!

Nice.

Reactions: fidless

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
The links to v1.4 have been updated. Mirrors will be added later. I forgot to enable the 14-day limit. Shouldn't be an issue, I'll just reset to day 14 once the next release is ready. But just in case, don't pass day 14 or keep the save-game backup.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Mac version is still borked. Big RIP.
I'm not sure what's going on with macs, but it seems that Apple likes to make trouble for other software. Also, on 10.15, they started to deprecating OpenGL to push their own rendering API. If I'll not receive any confirmation that the Mac version does work on some machines, I'll probably stop supporting this platform. There'll be a web version coming out next month, so maybe that will work.

But what's the problem? I used winrar this time, but now I'm reading that mac doesn't support that either... Does the file refuses to open or the game.exe? Any errors?
Since I don't own mac or afford to buy one, if you'd like to help, I could send you a file compressed in different methods or just an uncompressed file to try it out. Also, I read this
One solution to that is to deploy on a real Mac, but it is also possible to copy the APP folder from a Windows PC to a Mac and then "repair" the program there. That unfortunately requires a bit more knowledge about MacOS.
Though, I'm not sure what APP folder he's talking about.
I'll try asking around if there's a secret on how to make rpgm games work on mac.

Edit: Try this This is a compressed version using default windows compressor.
If that does not work, try this
If that doesn't work, maybe you need to do it from mac itself.

1. Use the MAC version.
  2. Create a copy (in case there are issues).
  3. Download PC version.
  4. Open it and copy all folders/files in the www folder except the js folder.
  5. Right click and show package contents on the Mac copy.
  6. Paste the www content into the resources/app.nw folder and overwrite.
  7. Try to run it.
It would be really helpful if any of MAC users could confirm if this works or not.

Last edited:

pinetemplar

Dec 16, 2017
what the fuck is this update? my save from 1.3 is on day 14 and it doesnt let me go to 15 so i downloaded 1.4 and had around 3 seconds of gameplay to see that we still cant go past day 14. is this a joke or am i missing something?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
what the fuck is this update? my save from 1.3 is on day 14 and it doesnt let me go to 15 so i downloaded 1.4 and had around 3 seconds of gameplay to see that we still cant go past day 14. is this a joke or am i missing something?
It's a hotfix&gameplay enhancement update. Scroll above to read my comment with a changelog. Lots of improvements were added before continuing with the story.

GOOD NEWS!
SilverSniper88
The macOS version is fixed and tested to run properly. I've updated the links, place the game into the application folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reij

pinetemplar

Dec 16, 2017
so i am completly on point if i had day 14 save from 1.3 this update does nothing for me unless i wnat to start over?

armagite

Mar 12, 2018
Thank you for game and looking forward to more updates. I hope you can add a easier difficulty *more money or lower costs/drains though as I'm having trouble keeping it all balanced. (I just am too eager to get the girls trained or build up property and just keep messing up.)
Till then I'll keep a eye out and again Thanks

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Ok, here's a quick tips on how to successfully start your business.
  • Set your girls to auto-rest
  • Keep the maid efficiency 100% to earn max profits from entertainment rooms and hot-spring.
  • Don't forget to keep your food&drinks level at an adequate level as their essential for entertainment rooms.
  • Maids also affect your establishment cleanliness. Low cleanliness affects reputation and maintenance. Low maintenance affects reputation and can trigger bad events.
  • Reinforced wood stops maintenance degradation every day and lowers maintenance costs, but it's expensive. A good investment later on.
  • I would focus on improving "Training room" to at least lvl 2 at the start, building additional "Bedroom" and hiring 2 ordinary yujo's (prostitutes) when they're available.
  • Train girls daily. Rest when you have less than 50% HP.
  • Hire guards to stop bad events. Keep "security" at normal-high.
  • A good early improvements investments are:
  • Clean sheets - improves energy and health regeneration.
  • Imai Okami statue - lowers chance of thieves taking your money significantly for a small price.
  • Music instruments - improves reputation gain.
  • Counting tool - improves profits.
  • Perfume/Quality mirror/Ceramic teapot/Shogi - boost study rate by 40%. Only one item is required since currently, it doesn't matter what general skills girls learn. The sum of beauty/charm/refinement are calculated to boost prostitution profits. Will be relevant once the request system is added. The only exception is concentration which improves MAX energy and HP.
  • Hot-spring should be next and when you can afford it, buy a "Garden" since it boosts HP/energy regeneration rate really nicely.

Following these steps, you should earn 500-1500 coins daily without too much trouble and be able to improve your establishment further quickly.

And I wanted to mention that it'll get easier once I add a skill point system that will allow courtesans to boost their activity/or/establishment profits etc. by learning various skills.

so i am completly on point if i had day 14 save from 1.3 this update does nothing for me unless i wnat to start over?
I released the first public version a week ago. I took the feedback and fixed several issues&added improvements to this version. I did that so new players could have a better experience and I can move on with the story. Thus, 1.4 is a hotfix&improvements.

Android .3 have bug . when the mc see the 2 girls
I don't support android (maybe in the future). That port is not done by me. It's a bug where mouse-clicking doesn't work, but enter works. It's fixed in 1.4

Last edited:

pinetemplar

Dec 16, 2017
u are missing my point - the game looks great. even so it was repetetive as fuck in all the sex training events but u sad u fix it. but when u make an update that WE CANT PLAY if we dont start over and even then it is still 14 days of slow playing story events PUT DISCLAMER IN FRONT OF IT. this is ur game and u can develope it the way u like but if u dont make people lose their shit dont put updates like this one without PROPERLY comunicating that there is nothing to see there.

• Angry
Reactions: Reij

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
u are missing my point - the game looks great. even so it was repetetive as fuck in all the sex training events but u sad u fix it. but when u make an update that WE CANT PLAY if we dont start over and even then it is still 14 days of slow playing story events PUT DISCLAMER IN FRONT OF IT. this is ur game and u can develope it the way u like but if u dont make people lose their shit dont put updates like this one without PROPERLY comunicating that there is nothing to see there.
I'm not sure how more clear I could be.
I did say it's
I released my game a week ago and now providing fixes. It's normal to fix something if it doesn't work as it should as soon a possible, isn't? Even wrote step by step what's added and provided detailed changelog. I'm not sure how much more transparent I can be? The first few sentences say it's a hotfix which focuses on fixes, rebalances and extra gameplay mechanics to improve gameplay. :)

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
Some people are doing an awesome job motivating the developer! It was said there was going to be a bugfix and gameplay finetuning update, nothing was said about new content. I don't like the 14 day limit either but if we can go past it everyone would have a million gold and everything maxed out by the time the new update is released.

Keep up the good work!

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes