ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Fidless, you never learn! You are risking complaints that there is no new content in your game even after bringing up this beautiful gif.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: fidless

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I see the Virgin tag. Are there virgin girls? How many? Can they have their first time yet? Are they with "us" the MC, or others?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
how do you trigger the mei content.....she talks about joining the fun like the rest of them but nothing ever happens and I appear to be at the end of content. The scenes are in the files...are they ingame or did I screw up somewhere?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I see the Virgin tag. Are there virgin girls? How many? Can they have their first time yet?
There are 2 deflowering scenes.
Are they with "us" the MC, or others?
This is a brothel game.

how do you trigger the mei content.....she talks about joining the fun like the rest of them but nothing ever happens and I appear to be at the end of content. The scenes are in the files...are they ingame or did I screw up somewhere?
Mei is locked atm :)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
... is that answer intentionally misleading? If so: Sorry.
whats misleading about it? Him saying its a brothel should pretty much answer the question....ever hear if a brothel with the owner being the only man fucking the girls?
Other men fuck them but you get your time with them first and pretty much anytime you want it after that. you pretty much decide what the girls will be doing I believe.

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
whats misleading about it? Him saying its a brothel should pretty much answer the question....ever hear if a brothel with the owner being the only man fucking the girls?
Other men fuck them but you get your time with them first and pretty much anytime you want it after that. you pretty much decide what the girls will be doing I believe.
"It's a brothel" as the whole answer would lead me to the assumption that it's customers taking the girls' virginities. Customers would pay good money for that, after all!

Except that's not what's happening.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
"It's a brothel" as the whole answer would lead me to the assumption that it's customers taking the girls' virginities. Customers would pay good money for that, after all!

Except that's not what's happening.
I thought you're were asking if those girls are exclusive Master's property, so I answered it's a brothel game which should've answered that question.
I corrected myself once you formulated a question differently, asking about virginity scenes. That's all :)

Mardrigon

Feb 14, 2018
Game is Good, graphic and story thoroughly thought out nicely

ideas
Skills to train girls to be stage entertainers music and such
Maybe new girls "special Event" to go from prostitutes to courtesans
events for game like shogi or go mini games, gambling parlor

questions
Will there be romance in game?
Is the revenge be a fininical takeover or just simple death to the enemy?
when is next update LOL

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes