fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
The skill point system will be introduced someday in the near future :) Every girl will have her own unique second skill tree. For example, Saka will help you to get back your HP, Yura will have a chance to "find" items after servicing for you to sell etc.

GIF.gif

I'll be releasing a hotfix tomorrow probably. Lots of fixes and improvements. MAC's/Linux should work now, also, added automated resting&working system and lots of other changes. Oh, someone asked for a scrollbar, so I added that too.

Last edited:

Mitt Jones

Apr 3, 2018
The skill point system will be introduced someday in the near future :) Every girl will have her own unique second skill tree. For example, Saka will help you to get back your HP, Yura will have a chance to "find" items after servicing for you to sell etc.

View attachment 430611

I'll be releasing a hotfix tomorrow probably. Lots of fixes and improvements. MAC's/Linux should work now, also, added automated resting&working system and lots of other changes. Oh, someone asked for a scrollbar, so I added that too.
Will there be some way to view all the past scenes? Or perhaps cheats or guides made available? Also, could anyone guide me to the footjob scene? Is it maybe one of the bondage options?

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Will there be some way to view all the past scenes? Or perhaps cheats or guides made available? Also, could anyone guide me to the footjob scene? Is it maybe one of the bondage options?
Footjob event unlocks with passion lotion improvement. Probably I will add an option to view completed story-sex scenes later.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I just had the pleasure to play your version offered here.
But I have a question. Do you also plan fight scenes?
You can hire a guard, the setting would fit and your father's murderer will continue to play a role.
Personally, I would not know if they would not be too hard for me. It's supposed to be a challenge, but you should not have to lose the completely achieved because of something like that.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I just had the pleasure to play your version offered here.
But I have a question. Do you also plan fight scenes?
You can hire a guard, the setting would fit and your father's murderer will continue to play a role.
Personally, I would not know if they would not be too hard for me. It's supposed to be a challenge, but you should not have to lose the completely achieved because of something like that.
Combat is not planed. It could cause stability issues since that's another 100 plugins just to make a combat enjoyable. I don't see it as a necessity atm. It adds little to the story and takes a lot of time developing it. I would rather work on story and gameplay enhancements instead :)

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Is it possible to rotate the camera? Some scenes are really need this, or maybe do you plan to add diffirent camera angles in the future?

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Wait, so the meat of the H-content is you training the girls instead of them getting fucked by the customers? When I play a prostitution game, what I'm interested in is, you know, the actual prostitution. Still, I suppose it can't hurt giving it a try, maybe there might be some actual prostitution H-events.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
how to unlock pic 7 & 8 ?
Build hot-spring and buy improvement "bath salts".

Is it possible to rotate the camera? Some scenes are really need this, or maybe do you plan to add diffirent camera angles in the future?
Not at this time, but I'll consider adding a second view when a scene is confusing (example Fudeyo&her client).

Wait, so the meat of the H-content is you training the girls instead of them getting fucked by the customers? When I play a prostitution game, what I'm interested in is, you know, the actual prostitution. Still, I suppose it can't hurt giving it a try, maybe there might be some actual prostitution H-events.
You train them so they get better at prostitution.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Jesus, you can't Cheat Engine this game and this game makes you grind MASSIVELY, I mean holy crap the grind. I have no idea why I made myself go though all that when I was already 90% sure the game was gonna be a massive disappointment.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Jesus, you can't Cheat Engine this game and this game makes you grind MASSIVELY, I mean holy crap the grind. I have no idea why I made myself go though all that when I was already 90% sure the game was gonna be a massive disappointment.
It's WIP, keep your HP above 50% and buy upgrades to potentially double the exp rate. Sex training will be improved in time, by adding more animations, rebalancing, introducing unlockable events.

Anyways, constructive criticism is always appreciated. I already addressed a lot of problems to better the gameplay. Balancing gameplay takes a lot of time and hearing a good input about what's working, what's not is always helpful.

TGF_07619

Feb 25, 2019
I'm really liking this game so far! One issue that sometimes pops up is that using your mouse to advance text doesn't work, only pressing one of the two keys on the KB to advance text does. After pressing the key a couple of times, you're able to use the mouse again.

D

Deleted member 1603093

Either I am an Idiot or it was never explained how to build or renovate the training room

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I'm really liking this game so far! One issue that sometimes pops up is that using your mouse to advance text doesn't work, only pressing one of the two keys on the KB to advance text does. After pressing the key a couple of times, you're able to use the mouse again.
Yeah, I know. I forgot to enable forward text/show buttons functionality in those occasions. Hopefully, this won't happen in the future :)

Reactions: TGF_07619

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I did but it remained greyed out for me the entire time
Check if you're not mistaking materials acquired. It shows "1x \[icon] Wood". Probably you're mistaking nails with wood/iron etc. I'll fix it to more conveniently display \[icon] Wood 1x".

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes