Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Okay but let's say we upgrade the garden on day 36 to level 2. Will it be level 2 when you have done another update or will it return to level 1 because it is after day 30?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Okay but let's say we upgrade the garden on day 36 to level 2. Will it be level 2 when you have done another update or will it return to level 1 because it is after day 30?
Everything will stay the same even after updating the game.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Game art looks pretty good, genuine ancient atmosphere, as well, (y)
but I suggest not trying to make that managing stat/level too intensive (see 9th, last screen), do actions over and over every day it gets fairly annoying.
yeaht eh game looks good but you are rightr with the managing system

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
WTH! Fudeyo is out more than a week after I punish her brother, now I'm headed toward bankruptcy. She's my best earner. I''m $992 in debt on day 28.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
WTH! Fudeyo is out more than a week after I punish her brother, now I'm headed toward bankruptcy. She's my best earner. I''m $992 in debt on day 28.
Apply fix provided in the download section.

Loner12

Nov 5, 2017
So ... I already download the game (ver 0.2.1) and also the debug patch ... but its still send me this error message, can anyone fix it ?

zarazara

Nov 17, 2019
Does this game have any cheats to it?
Fudeyo is a living cheat in this game :LOL: :LOL: 1200/1900 every night at the beginning :LOL::LOL: if you want something balanced, use Fudeyo in show performance (800/1200), drink and food always in the bar stack, check maid always above 50% capacity.. (saka and yuna NS and PERV minimun stats D) when your reputation will become normally, you will see high earnings..

Reactions: alord2011

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
fidless
Will there be any dominant,bitchy women for submissve customers in the future or they will be all submissive girls and dominant clients ?

Reactions: PokeIssau

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
@fidlessTo transfer your old save game files to the updated version, just move the "save-games" to "/save" folder ("\www\save" on windows).
You mean your game saves needs to be manualy saved before?! Oh come on man. I play so much game on this site RPGM, Renpy or Unity. And every game use appdata location for saves. This is why even you delete game files after playing your saves doesnt miss or deleted. Now I dont has any progress because of you dont use appdata for saves. I dont has any save file my old saves this mean I need do all this grinds in the begining again?! Oh thanks mate realy thanks and good job making this game. Because I'm out. I do so much grind for this game later and now I have nothing :D That's realy amazing...

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes