Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I've gone up to 65 days, then I lost my saves for whatever reason. After Day 35 (when Yaichi's sister arrives), I didn't get any new events. On the Patreon feed, there's a video of a scene with the sister's bodyguard (the girl with the Kendo stick), where you talk to her in some kind of forest/nature setting. I've never gotten that event to trigger.
Hmmm, you're right, I haven't seen it either. Maybe it will flesh-out along with Kisayo's story in the next update. I'd also like to know how they met.

Monkey Boy

Jun 15, 2017
Looking forward to the mood system, it appears to add a bit of personality to the characters. I hope that they react to things in their own unique way. I like the differences in how Saka is more traditional and more "yamato nadeshiko" than the others, while Yura is more forward with her thoughts and opinions, and Fudeyo is a straight up bulldozer with her personality.

I like this game, and hope it continues to improve. It's one of the very few games I've ever supported on Patreon. Please take the following comments with a positive and constructive tone, and not as me bashing the game.

Not too big of a fan of changing Charm to Confidence, as those are very different things/words. Also, is there any chance to change "Fetishism" to something more elegant? Maybe to "Receptiveness" or "Willingness" as the stat seems to be how open they are to different sexual acts. "Fetishism" is a sexual urge pertaining to an object.

Watching the video, I can't tell if the word used is "Influence," but if it is, it's mispelled. The video shows "Influance," when the correct spelling is "Influence."

Last edited:
Reactions: Harem_Master

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Looking forward to the mood system, it appears to add a bit of personality to the characters. I hope that they react to things in their own unique way. I like the differences in how Saka is more traditional and more "yamato nadeshiko" than the others, while Yura is more forward with her thoughts and opinions, and Fudeyo is a straight up bulldozer with her personality.

I like this game, and hope it continues to improve. It's one of the very few games I've ever supported on Patreon. Please take the following comments with a positive and constructive tone, and not as me bashing the game.

Not too big of a fan of changing Charm to Confidence, as those are very different things/words. Also, is there any chance to change "Fetishism" to something more elegant? Maybe to "Receptiveness" or "Willingness" as the stat seems to be how open they are to different sexual acts. "Fetishism" is a sexual urge pertaining to an object.

Watching the video, I can't tell if the word used is "Influence," but if it is, it's mispelled. The video shows "Influance," when the correct spelling is "Influence."
I'm looking forward to being able to play favorites by giving gifts. I don't sell the pretty baubles that I get from my enemies, so now I can see how materialistic one girl is from another (or maybe they're all the same?). Also, if Fidless hasn't thought of it, maybe some future dialog with petty jealousies would add some more color to their personalities. "Cat Fight!!!" :devilish:

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
hmm can you kill tomomitsu?? ive managed to maintain his influence at 0% for a while now.....so can i kill him? or is it now in the game yet?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
hmm can you kill tomomitsu?? ive managed to maintain his influence at 0% for a while now.....so can i kill him? or is it now in the game yet?
It's not in the game yet. Currently, I'm prioritizing more exciting things. Combat story will be continued when I add enough sexiness into the game :) Only minor things is going to be added to regional map for a few updates.

Reactions: Harem_Master

runz

Mar 3, 2018
It's not in the game yet. Currently, I'm prioritizing more exciting things. Combat story will be continued when I add enough sexiness into the game :) Only minor things is going to be added to regional map for a few updates.
make story about his sister to i want that woman to get **** by mc

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I quiet like the maid Oshi, grade A MILF with big tits. Even through she has husband, I still wish you would let her to have a few "flashing" momments, seriously... such boobs would be a waste if we don't see much

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello is the game dead we heard nothing from the dev i am start to worry i love this game ?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes