yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I am sure the event is run by a random generator. I've made from 3k to 9k in a night and it's hard to say... Just the nature of the game.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
a question about mechanics in this game ?
How come a inexperienced exhausted girl with failed performance can earn about 2000 Coins ? That just doesnt make any sense
This is definitely a bug. Is that exclusive to a certain girl? HP works as a percentage of the total possible profit sum. 100% earns 100% profit. 50% HP = 50% profit. General skills except the constitution improve stage earnings.
The next version mood will influence the profits too, plus unlockable skills. There'll be changes in how earnings are calculated too.

145.png

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
This is definitely a bug. Is that exclusive to a certain girl? HP works as a percentage of the total possible profit sum. 100% earns 100% profit. 50% HP = 50% profit. General skills except the constitution improve stage earnings.
The next version mood will influence the profits too, plus unlockable skills. There'll be changes in how earnings are calculated too.

View attachment 567701
Thanks fidless (y) I'll post this in the Common Room so all the girls know what to shoot for. Anyone that performs below average will get walloped by Ms. Oshi! :p

• Haha
Reactions: L30

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019

View attachment 567701
i have only tried yura her skills are like C

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
Finally got to the point of testing the combat system and the turf war management.
I don't think there is anything to work on the combat system for improvement.

The turf war though...the amount of gold for bribing the authority//other activities...they are a deep cut into the finance department; furthermore, upgrading certain facilities beyond level 2//3 will no longer increase the income, hence, making it hard to earn enough gold to run any operations in the turf war. If skill level affects the income mostly, the problem with skill progression is once again a slow hell of torture once your girl hits Rank C.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Finally got to the point of testing the combat system and the turf war management.
I don't think there is anything to work on the combat system for improvement.

The turf war though...the amount of gold for bribing the authority//other activities...they are a deep cut into the finance department; furthermore, upgrading certain facilities beyond level 2//3 will no longer increase the income, hence, making it hard to earn enough gold to run any operations in the turf war. If skill level affects the income mostly, the problem with skill progression is once again a slow hell of torture once your girl hits Rank C.
You need to train the girls up first and only hit the enemy if attacked at first then build up you funds before starting the war. then wait for the next update because the final confrontation in the game is not yet provided. Advance the girls onlt to a level A leaving room for advancement so when Bondage is finally worked in you will have room to advance the girls properly.

Reactions: Harem_Master

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I check really quick. For each problem show point to a variable called "this"
I'm not 100% affirmative. But this is it as show for the three first code problem's.

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
You need to train the girls up first and only hit the enemy if attacked at first then build up you funds before starting the war. then wait for the next update because the final confrontation in the game is not yet provided. Advance the girls onlt to a level A leaving room for advancement so when Bondage is finally worked in you will have room to advance the girls properly.
I don't think you understand what I had written...
But I do know what you are saying (BTW, English was never my first language). Difference is that for this game, the war starts after 30 days or so, which means for most average players who aren't using cheats//aren't making enough profit, they don't get enough gold for the war preparations at all. As for pushing to level A, the grinding is like hell as mentioned in this thread much earlier. You should really read the replies from earlier mentioning how long it takes to work from Skill Level C to A. TL;DR: The cost for executing those plans for war should be lowered then increased accordingly to the profit//total fund the player has as in-game time advances.

Jumping to the middle of a discussion started long ago without knowing previous context, that's your problem.

As for me, I made enough gold for some of the plans to be initiated, so you don't have to come and lecture me on how to afford those. And obviously I know they haven't implemented the big battle yet...which is why I never mention anything about that, or complain about no new girl...

If you assume everyone knows that 1% superior strategy for every game, there won't be any easy games at all that are fun and enjoyable for the rest of the 99%. Balancing fun and challenges is tough, it is crucial for us as testers to point out the problem and make suggestions accordingly to work it out instead of pointing out how others play the game wrong and they should only follow the one best strategy... (RPGames are supposed to let the players to make their own choices...)

Again, not my first time here that my suggestion never goes through, but I hate to say "I told you so" when things crumble and fall afterwards.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Well friend I see that I must have caught you on a bad day. I too am a tester with ASLpro so I need a certain amount of decorum when I say something. I just threw out an option that has worked for me, I didn't know that somehow I was raining on your parade. I will acquiesce to your Superior Intellect and enjoy the rest of your life.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
And one other thing while I remember it. If you being a tester for this game shouldn't any suggestions or criticism be directed to the Dev. and not aired out for all to see... Seems like your trash talking the very people you are trying to help that's not very professional IMO but then again who am I anyway.

Reactions: TFM

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Some news regarding the project.
The next release delayed until April until we can sort out some things. Wicked Rouge team expanded to 2 members :)

Hey everyone!

There were some changes behind the scene. I wanted to announce it sooner, but it took a while to sort everything out. Starting next month, I'll be no longer working alone on this project.

I'm teaming up with another passionate guy to speed up the development process in order to fit into the monthly release schedule. He loves the game and is willing to help me write additional events and stories which should help me concentrate on other things as well. We'll need to coordinate our work and rearrange certain things. Improve some aspects of the game story-wise (his suggestion to improve the lovely Mei's story) and many other things. Therefore, I'm pausing next month's payment cycle as I feel it'll be only fair for my patrons until we rearrange some things.

April release will be bigger and better, we'll be working on new content as well and I already implemented plentiful nice things.

As mentioned in the previous progress update, I've decided to fully implement the talent system rather than develop it halfway and complete it next time.

Here's an attachment to get a better idea of how it'll work. You'll gain notification every-time when a courtesan increases her rank and a certain amount of talent points are awarded depending on the rank.

skillffff.png

Higher ranks award you more talent points which you can use to unlock skills.

Every courtesan will have a second talent tree which will be added later and will offer more unique skills affecting gameplay greatly.

I also changed the obscure calculation of prayers and improvements bonuses. Percentages are displayed properly now showing what kind of effect they have on the establishment and activities.

Courtesan reward formulas were changed drastically as well to a more accurate one. Extreme randomness of earnings is nonexistent now unless "Talents" triggers events like servicing multiple customers if a player chooses to unlock that.

I'll probably be back to "weekly progress" updates since most of the new features were already implemented and mainly what's left is new content/stories for events etc. which are the most interesting parts of the game to show off.

Oh, have I not mentioned that I was learning new tricks regarding animations? Quite a few improvements coming soon :)

Join the to discuss game-related things or just hang out!

Wish you a good day,

-fidless

Reactions: Harem_Master

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Some news regarding the project.
The next release delayed until April until we can sort out some things. Wicked Rouge team expanded to 2 members :)
Happy to read about it! Now you'll have half the stress and we'll get more quality. Thanks for the Updy (y)

Reactions: fidless
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes