Monkey Boy

Jun 15, 2017
How do I unlock Saka's anal scene? I'm on day 59 and still haven't got it. Did I miss it earlier on?
I've never seen a scene with Saka and anal, and I've unlocked all the gallery (can't have 14 and 15 on the same save, as those each pertain to whether you or the customer take Mei's virginity). What part in the game are you referencing that hints at there being an anal scene with Saka? Is it the "No" option in her training selection?

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I think that only the Miko (shrine) girls have that available, although I'm hoping that it could be a later option when Fidless adds the Fetish details for the Courtesans. :p

scamartist12001

Jun 28, 2019
I've never seen a scene with Saka and anal, and I've unlocked all the gallery (can't have 14 and 15 on the same save, as those each pertain to whether you or the customer take Mei's virginity). What part in the game are you referencing that hints at there being an anal scene with Saka? Is it the "No" option in her training selection?
Ah, alright. It says in the changelog for version 0.2, "New event: Saka talks with the client (1 sex scene (2 animations/Anal scenes))". It's also tagged for the game, so I figured that's what the tag was referring to.

Also, what is actually that "No" option? Just a bug?

Reactions: Harem_Master

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Ah. I get so many confusing messages that I've made a grammar mistake in the title saying "Rouge" should be spelled "Rogue". Not sure why people insist that it's a mistake when I deliberately named it after "Moulin>(French for "Red Mill" ) Rouge" but swapped "Moulin" with "Wicked", even the icon shows red lips which in my mind associates with passion/kisses/eroticism. It's just a creative expression.
So I thought yet again I'll be reminded that I've made a grammar mistake in the title :D

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Ah. I get so many confusing messages that I've made a grammar mistake in the title saying "Rouge" should be spelled "Rogue". Not sure why people insist that it's a mistake when I deliberately named it after "Moulin>(French for "Red Mill" ) Rouge" but swapped "Moulin" with "Wicked", even the icon shows red lips which in my mind associates with passion/kisses/eroticism. It's just a creative expression.
So I thought yet again I'll be reminded that I've made a grammar mistake in the title :D
Believe it or not, I understood your meaning, but not until I've played a few game days. Kudos!(y)
(Now the image of the Miko Maidens singing "Lady Marmalade" is stuck in my head)

Reactions: L30
Sep 3, 2018
Ah. I get so many confusing messages that I've made a grammar mistake in the title saying "Rouge" should be spelled "Rogue". Not sure why people insist that it's a mistake
Because it's EXTREMELY common for people to accidentally or ignorantly type "rouge" when they mean "rogue". It's so common that it's often made a joke out of. For whatever reason, perhaps because the word rouge isn't as commonly used a word, it's very rare to see the mistake made the other way.

PS: You'd better be working on my "marry Nekomi" option! :p

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
With all the changes in the next update should we expect to start over, or will our saves be imported into the update?

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Well the Dev could tell you or you could just stay in suspense like the rest of us. A lot of Dev's refuse to give ETA's because if for any reason he misses it the whole world comes to an end. Philly, Hopes, and ASLpro along with an increasing number of other Dev's are beginning to take up this approach. It may be inconvenient to us but it keeps the thread sanity level at an acceptable point.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Next month. It'll take a couple of weeks to finish it. I already hinted that on my Patreon. Sorry if I avoid giving ETA's. Sometimes it's exhausting to repeat myself, especially when some people keep asking for ETA's every few days when I already tell them my estimations.
I usually give out my predictions once I start working on the story which consists of only text+images. It's easier to predict how much time it'll take to complete that.

Last edited:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Next month. It'll take a couple of weeks to finish it. I already hinted that on my Patreon. Sorry if I avoid giving ETA's. Sometimes it's exhausting to repeat myself, especially when some people keep asking for ETA's every few days when I already tell them my estimations.
I usually give out my predictions once I start working on the story which consists of only text+images. It's easier to predict how much time it'll take to complete that.
No apologies and no worries, we have faith in you! (y)

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
a question about mechanics in this game ?
How come a inexperienced exhausted girl with failed performance can earn about 2000 Coins ? That just doesnt make any sense

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes