JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
YES THEY IMPROVED THE UI that was one of the minor flaws I had with the game. Always thought the previous ui was a little off but it was never a major hinderance and wasnt that bad so I never really complained

Reactions: fidless

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
I played this game a few updates ago. Overall, it's a great game. I'm not a brothel management type of player so when I played, I actually ended up failing putting a bunch of hours of playtime down the drain. The advice I've seen is to start as a Peddler. My personal suggestion is to make those starting options an Easy, Normal, and Hard mode type of choice and even add things to each option to further make it easier or harder. The advice on this thread said that the option I choose in the beginning gave me the least amount of resources. I think what really screwed me over in the beginning was one of the workers not being able to work for a long time and I just lost a ton of money that way and it created a snowball effect where I wasn't making any money to try and buy things to get out of it so it lead to a game over. Unlike most games where you fail, you just reload your last save point.. If you fail at this game, you gotta start the entire game all over again. In any case, keep up the great work, Fidless, and I look forward to the next updates.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
fidless
Well, I finally tried this. Good job in making rpgm not feel like trash to use. The UI is really well done and the animations and general game play are good. More so than what is present in a lot of other games. However I don't think I can continue. Don't like watching the girls with other dudes, especially after getting to know/care about them. And yes I know i can just set them to stage/sing or whatever but the special requests all seem to be unique encounters that involve the girls in that way, which means its more content of what I do not enjoy.
It's just not my thing.

Still I feel the effort put into this game is, at the very least, worth a comment. So good luck and wish you all the best in development.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
You know, even if saves CAN be transferred, I think I might just start over again anyway. Changing up all the systems is still going to create unavoidable disconnects (like when all their Obedience defaulted to 0 after the Obedience stat was added to the game) and I think starting from the beginning with a clean slate is the smartest option. But are there going to be many more major system overhauls in the future, or have you just about got everything down now?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
When you say don't overtrain does that mean there will likely be another reset needed after more features and tweaks come about? I might sit out this particular patch and jump back on after next one with a fresh start (I like the game enough to try again from scratch but less enthusiastic about repeated grinding of stats from scratch for two patches in a row if I can avoid it).

Definitely interested in at least having a nosey at the reworked skill tree first though - it was already a good game IMO but im sure by the finished article it will be on another level completely. I like these games (big fan of the Club Bifrost whore management game for example) so its great to see one so heavily developed by someone invested in the RPG elements as lets be honest VNs are ten a penny these days but these are rare treasures indeed.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Fidless.
Finally solved the saved game thing. Why cant you put the saves in a central map? I was lucky I did not throw away an old game. The improvements in the gui are good and more logical. I wish I could build more but I am maxed out on everything.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Man, no wonder you returning players dont wanna start over again, this is my first time playing and this game is GRINDY as hell, even when I used the RPG save editor, I upgraded everything to the max as early as I possibly could, and it takes forever to raise fetishism, hell no I wouldn't want to start over

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
You know, even if saves CAN be transferred, I think I might just start over again anyway. Changing up all the systems is still going to create unavoidable disconnects (like when all their Obedience defaulted to 0 after the Obedience stat was added to the game) and I think starting from the beginning with a clean slate is the smartest option. But are there going to be many more major system overhauls in the future, or have you just about got everything down now?
New sex training system and added interactive lobby. :)

When you say don't overtrain does that mean there will likely be another reset needed after more features and tweaks come about?
No. Just don't grind to the max like some people complaining. S+ or even A rank is unnecessary at the moment and takes several times longer to improve than from F to B. You won't be missing out anything with a new training system, it'll be just more fun to level it.

Fidless.
Finally solved the saved game thing. Why cant you put the saves in a central map?
Central map? Some games save in AppData, some in user documents, some in the game's application folder. I keep saves in the application folder for easier access and changing it now would affect other players.

when will mac os catalina be supported?
Never. But some people report it works on Catalina, but I don't offer any support for this system since apple refuses to support x32 applications to cut costs, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skode

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Gladly I was able to use my old save file and it worked without a problem. The grind used to be huge and starting from scratch again would be a waste of hours. Anyway this game is greeat and deserves to be supported. But I don't like it, that you've got to decide between two girls (Nekomi & Kisayo) in the latest update. I hate such decissions, where you miss out one for another.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Keeping saves in the application map is not a good idea. We play so many Renpy games people get used to the system.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
is there a way to romance the characters when I ask them abt me they always say you are hardworking they need to know more etc.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes