Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
is there a cheat or way how to earn gold fast??? thanks!!!
Never found it but I never found money a problem. I just wish I could start a chain of brothels. I have so much money.
Why cant I use items as presents for my girls?

AriesBro

Jun 27, 2018
do you need to get the game on to the desktop to save? no clue what it means by "don't hide game folder". On mac os catalina

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Kisayo and Nekomi are not courtesans.
Chiyo, we'll see...
Umezou having his own fun with Ms. Oshi in their own spare time. :sneaky:
During "blossoming hearts" quest, the player has got to make an "important" decission. I guess it's about the still to be included romance route. But will the player completely loose access to future naughty content with the neglected girl? If so, that would be bad. Why not enabling romancing one and having a sexual affair with the other one?

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
in my game, the rival of our brothel got 100% influence - does that have any impact?
what about the police? also, when do you reach the "end" day 86 and there hasn't been any stuff happening so I reached the end?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
During "blossoming hearts" quest, the player has got to make an "important" decission. I guess it's about the still to be included romance route. But will the player completely loose access to future naughty content with the neglected girl? If so, that would be bad. Why not enabling romancing one and having a sexual affair with the other one?
Those are extra scenes to collect points. You still get to do naughty things with both girls, but some events are character locked. And each girl will represent a different end and paths to your domination.

in my game, the rival of our brothel got 100% influence - does that have any impact?
what about the police? also, when do you reach the "end" day 86 and there hasn't been any stuff happening so I reached the end?
It's still not done yet. Tomomitsu's influence will generate harmful events to your establishment and 100% game over in the future.

Reactions: Seewolf

tongtong

Jun 6, 2018
I have a problem when I match requests and end the day, everything went fine until after tapping the next button and enter the dialogue I can't tap further. I played on mobile(huawei p20 pro).

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I have a problem when I match requests and end the day, everything went fine until after tapping the next button and enter the dialogue I can't tap further. I played on mobile(huawei p20 pro).
Skip those requests for now. And report which one does that so I can fix it.

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
BUG: sometimes stats panel doesn't appear in the management screen for one or more courtesans until i reenter it

and another: it's possible to train Fudeyo before her night visit event

+ during sex training, points gained text overlaps

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrijgeest

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
My request bugs the game, in the middle of scene the words don't passes anymore and gets stuck.. too bad
Press enter if you're playing on pc.
If android, skip those requests for now. It'll be fixed in the next update. Report which ones bugs, currently 2 of them has this issue.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
I think these are bugs:
  • You can have all the ladies work as courtesans even before the Red Petal officially opens.
  • Sometimes the overview of each girl will not show up at all when you go into Management. I believe this is because the portraits of the girls must show up first at the top of the screen before it happens.
  • There are times where it says I received talent points but I go into the talent point tree and see that I've gotten nothing. So I have no idea which rank ups give talent points and which ones don't.
  • To do sexual training, it says it takes only 1 AP, but it's clearly taking 2. Also, when you have one AP left, you can only do Caressing (even though all options are supposed to take only 1 AP). I'm not sure how the AP system really works here.
  • Tutorial says I'm supposed to lose health/energy when I do sexual training but I stay at max health/energy no matter what I do.
  • When looking at the GameGuide in your office, there's some text that just get cut off at the far right hand side.
  • During sexual training, in past builds, you can hit the ctrl button to speed up and still get two heart bonuses. Now, you can only get two heart bonuses if you don't hit ctrl at all. If you speed it up, you either get one heart bonus or none. Not sure if this is intentional or not.
  • You don't even need to buy the erotic outfit to do erotic stage performances.
  • The stage can't be upgraded. I don't think the dojo upgrades properly either. Both have tooltips as if you're building them for the first time if you try to upgrade them.
It's a fun game overall. Keep up the good work. My only other suggestion is to allow us to skip the sex training scenes since you pretty much have to do that everyday.

Last edited:
Reactions: fidless

mvl

Some Guy
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
Anyone using JoiPlay to play the game on android? If so, are you able to save or it's just me?

JoiPlay is an android emulator app wherein you can play Renpy, RPGM, etc.

Doomly

Jul 22, 2018
Having the scenes lock up on the android version also. So far for me it has been four scenes. The black widow lady, the giant man, the married couple and the man and his son

Reactions: fidless
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes