Altaire50

Mar 4, 2019
Ok, I found a bug, if on request you have some problem for dialogue, use space instead mouse click to resolve it. Here come an exemple.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Ok, I found a bug, if on request you have some problem for dialogue, use space instead mouse click to resolve it. Here come an exemple.
Press enter. For android, these bugs will be fixed in the next version.

NoVeXX

Oct 8, 2017
Why does this game have such a good story? I mean... it really shouldn't. It looks like just yet another of those illusuin games asset flips (which it is picture wise) but its story REALLY drags me in. Man dev if you ever read this, i would love your game if it was using other models. I know you have a lot of fans here, which I'm probably pissing off, but man. These asset flips. Its just... ive seen too many fucking ones of them. Don't get me wrong you did a tremendous job on the... female faces. But everything heads down is just so... illusion. Hard to put it into words.

But anyhow this is just my opinion. As long as the really good story telling goes on, the pictures and delivery method here don't bother me too much.

All in all still a great game!

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Festival happens after Kisayo OR Nekomi dates and only during "joyous" day.
Ach! Guess I'm not the Nipponophile I thought; can't seem to keep track of all these special days! This has been another excellent and satisfying update fidless (y). Really glad you branched out and included the Miko's and the Doc in some of the action, and hope some of them becomes repeatable (Ms. Shio and Sakomi's suggestions for future visits have me salivating as both research guinea pig and willing ritual subject! ;))

Reactions: fidless

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
is there any difference in what background you chose at the start? like does it affect stats/skills in any way? or is it just some different text based on what you pick?
edit: ok I see they give different bonuses.. so what's the easiest background story for a first play through?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
what would you recommend a beginner to start with?
can always choose a different path after gaining some experience with the game..
Pedler. Straight up profit and extra coins to burn at the start. Wanderer bonuses will be useful only in the next update and ronins within the next ~2 updates.

Reactions: Spawn420

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
also do you have a proofreader?
example of some text improvements:
Your father taught you well. I believe in your success. If not, we are all in deep shit.

(when he says father it makes it sounds like he is MC's brother)

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
also do you have a proofreader?
example of some text improvements:
Your father taught you well. I believe in your success. If not, we are all in deep shit.

(when he says father it makes it sounds like he is MC's brother)
I just started collaborating with a writer. You'll notice writing quality improvement in the newest update, but it's a costly endeavor, so I'm planning to ask proofread and improve the text once the financial situation is a little better. Make it shorter straight to the point and fix some grammar problems. Hopefully, it'll be more attractive to new players :)

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
not sure if this was reported already but game says the middle training costs 1 AP and takes 2... probably should say it takes 2?
the 3rd option also states it takes 1 AP...

Reactions: fidless
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes