Natsidle

Jan 25, 2018
Super minor issue I don't know if anyone has called out: service sex training says it costs 1 AP but actually costs 2. Not sure which it is actually supposed to be, but thought I'd mention.

Also sometimes opening up the new management screen doesn't open the detail screen on the right. Haven't yet figured out what the cause of that is.

Reactions: fidless

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
What is the combat logic? I thought I had it and won a battle but the next it did not work and it was game over which is pretty drastic for losing a fight. Advice to everyone make a save before fighting. Another thing I have hired all the mercenaries but I can make a party only of four when the opposition can be five or six. I would also like to start another brothel as I have reached the limit with present one. Enlarging should also be a possibility.

Reactions: Harem_Master

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
I brought MC to 8 lwl. I'm taking all the potions. I rent all the people. but I can't win a war again. what is the secret?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
What is the combat logic? I thought I had it and won a battle but the next it did not work and it was game over which is pretty drastic for losing a fight. Advice to everyone make a save before fighting. Another thing I have hired all the mercenaries but I can make a party only of four when the opposition can be five or six. I would also like to start another brothel as I have reached the limit with present one. Enlarging should also be a possibility.
Use items and combos. Let Nekomi soak up/reflect the damage. She's great "tank".

I brought MC to 8 lwl. I'm taking all the potions. I rent all the people. but I can't win a war again. what is the secret?
If you're talking about regional map activities, it's still work-in-progress.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I am afraid only the dev knows that. I won one battle somehow. A simple combat guide would be helpful.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
How many girls are planned for this? The comment hoping for expansion isn't a bad one - I wonder if dev is wanting to make the brothel larger over time and updates after he finalises the tweaks to the gameplay and UI. Would make most sense in regards to offering more story content and character development though hoping for a second brother just seems a step too far to what is actually needed when we can just extend in theory our existing one to keep the game going on.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
Aug 9, 2018
I think these are bugs:
  • You can have all the ladies work as courtesans even before the Red Petal officially opens.
  • Sometimes the overview of each girl will not show up at all when you go into Management. I believe this is because the portraits of the girls must show up first at the top of the screen before it happens.
  • There are times where it says I received talent points but I go into the talent point tree and see that I've gotten nothing. So I have no idea which rank ups give talent points and which ones don't.
  • To do sexual training, it says it takes only 1 AP, but it's clearly taking 2. Also, when you have one AP left, you can only do Caressing (even though all options are supposed to take only 1 AP). I'm not sure how the AP system really works here.
  • Tutorial says I'm supposed to lose health/energy when I do sexual training but I stay at max health/energy no matter what I do.
  • When looking at the GameGuide in your office, there's some text that just get cut off at the far right hand side.
  • During sexual training, in past builds, you can hit the ctrl button to speed up and still get two heart bonuses. Now, you can only get two heart bonuses if you don't hit ctrl at all. If you speed it up, you either get one heart bonus or none. Not sure if this is intentional or not.
  • You don't even need to buy the erotic outfit to do erotic stage performances.
  • The stage can't be upgraded. I don't think the dojo upgrades properly either. Both have tooltips as if you're building them for the first time if you try to upgrade them.
It's a fun game overall. Keep up the good work. My only other suggestion is to allow us to skip the sex training scenes since you pretty much have to do that everyday.
Some explanation of what the purpose of the hearts actually are wouldnt go astray. Sure, they add a bonus of some sort, but considering the whole thing is RNG, who cares. You can do service training with full health/energy and the girl with full health/energy and maximum happiness, hit 4 hearts cause you were quick off the mark for each one, then still only get +10 to NS/Fet.

Seems pointless currently, other than the words appearing in larger text.

What actually happens when you hit Enter too early? Does it change the task in any way? Does it not make any difference and you miss out on a non-descript heart bonus?

Natsidle

Jan 25, 2018
I think the stat screen not showing may be related to a new scene triggering. Most of the time it happens to me when I start a new day or come out of a training scene, and a reload fixes it.

Also for some reason all my customer tips so far have been 0$.

Finally since I haven't said so yet I really like what you did with the management screen, removing all that conversation dialog really streamlines the process.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I think the stat screen not showing may be related to a new scene triggering. Most of the time it happens to me when I start a new day or come out of a training scene, and a reload fixes it.

Also for some reason all my customer tips so far have been 0$.

Finally since I haven't said so yet I really like what you did with the management screen, removing all that conversation dialog really streamlines the process.
Probably it bugs every time after sex training. Won't be the issue in next version :)

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I finished all the new events except the "Festival". I'm on Day 105, Level 10 with Dojo, and started romancing Nekomi. Are there a set number of days before it triggers? (BTW, kidnapped Chiyo, but never got her trying to escape event either.)

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
at red pedal revival misions. Gather 12.000 coins. who will get this money. It's been 183 days. neither incoming nor outgoing.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I finished all the new events except the "Festival". I'm on Day 105, Level 10 with Dojo, and started romancing Nekomi. Are there a set number of days before it triggers? (BTW, kidnapped Chiyo, but never got her trying to escape event either.)
Festival happens after Kisayo OR Nekomi dates and only during "joyous" day.

Reactions: Harem_Master
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes