Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
This is not renpy game.

Maybe she's in the dojo? Getting ready for practice with MC :sneaky:
It was the same in the last version. When you click on her she does not appear but if you click on another room she suddenly appears during the image change. It is as if the wrong image is being loaded.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Clicking on management the large right panel with the girl's details does not always appear. This is very true when in the training room.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I play the very first few version but stop because the force prostitute on the first two girls. I thought the game will let me decide to prostitute the girls or not and just hire faceless prostitute from another brothel to work in MC's brothel. also the blond girl. I don't mind about her being prostitute but if I can I want to stop all that and let her do other work in the brothel instead. basically, my point is if I can bond with the girls. I don't want to share them. I don't mind about faceless NPC to be prostitute and MC can hire them to work. I just don't like the fact that the plot demand MC' money so MC just say go sell yourself for me girls.

So my question is. do I have to make every girls a prostitute ? can I make them do other work like sing or serve food instead ? I like the plot and want to play again but I hate sharing. the game is in version 0.6 now and hoping maybe some change was made so...

I knew this game is about brothel and sharing must be expect but if Custom maid 3d let me romance all girl in a brothel without sharing them then I hope this game let me choose too.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I play the very first few version but stop because the force prostitute on the first two girls. I thought the game will let me decide to prostitute the girls or not and just hire faceless prostitute from another brothel to work in MC's brothel. also the blond girl. I don't mind about her being prostitute but if I can I want to stop all that and let her do other work in the brothel instead. basically, my point is if I can bond with the girls. I don't want to share them. I don't mind about faceless NPC to be prostitute and MC can hire them to work. I just don't like the fact that the plot demand MC' money so MC just say go sell yourself for me girls.

So my question is. do I have to make every girls a prostitute ? can I make them do other work like sing or serve food instead ? I like the plot and want to play again but I hate sharing. the game is in version 0.6 now and hoping maybe some change was made so...

I knew this game is about brothel and sharing must be expect but if Custom maid 3d let me romance all girl in a brothel without sharing them then I hope this game let me choose too.
Yes. It's a brothel game. You set up tasks and your employees work for you doing brothel work.
There are couple of girls non-courtesans which you can romance, but it's still a game about brothel management.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I don't condone sharing Patreon exclusive content especially when all it takes a few minutes to google search to edit save game data.
I don't want to sound like an "ass", but this potentially hurts the project's growth.

Aug 9, 2018
Clicking on management the large right panel with the girl's details does not always appear. This is very true when in the training room.
Can confirm this is happening.

Am also getting strange auto-rest behaviour, such as courtesans resting two days in a row. The tooltip states 50% health is the trigger. Have regularly seen full-health triggering rest.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Can confirm this is happening.

Am also getting strange auto-rest behaviour, such as courtesans resting two days in a row. The tooltip states 50% health is the trigger. Have regularly seen full-health triggering rest.
Are you sure it's full health and not like 99%? That's the fault of auto-rest, girls rest until fully 100% heals.
Can you make a screenshot of the management UI bug?

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
A woman comes on the 61st day. He is dressed in white outfit. speaking. then I don't understand the game is over. writing them may seem strange. but I am playing from Turkey. I don't understand language.

HowlsCastle

Mar 21, 2018
This is a really good game with a ton of potential. My biggest complaint was the combat system but it improved a lot with the most recent update. I have just two questions:

1. Obviously Chiyo will be the next courtesan, but will there eventually be the option to have Kisayo & Nekomi work as courtesans?

2. When is Umezou getting some action? That poor guy deserves it.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes