Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Encountered some heavy bugs. Hope someone could help me.
The bug itself is that dialogues arent going any further. Got this bug at least whitin 2 Events
- The Daiki/Yura and the Enya/Saka event
Its game breaking the way that i cant progress in these events any further since reload doesnt help.

Thx in advance!

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Encountered some heavy bugs. Hope someone could help me.
The bug itself is that dialogues arent going any further. Got this bug at least whitin 2 Events
- The Daiki/Yura and the Enya/Saka event
Its game breaking the way that i cant progress in these events any further since reload doesnt help.

Thx in advance!
Press enter. If you're playing on mobile, ignore requests or the ones which bugs. It'll be fixed in the next version.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Press enter. If you're playing on mobile, ignore requests or the ones which bugs. It'll be fixed in the next version.
Playing on Windows. Hmm, i could swear i tried Enter. Will test it next time and till then as you said, will ignore requests :D Thx!

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
Everything great is overshadowed that this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to grindy... Especially without autosaves.
Died 34 or so days in (my own mistake) and yeah: fuck me, no autosaves...
Gief cheats...

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Everything great is overshadowed that this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to grindy... Especially without autosaves.
Died 34 or so days in (my own mistake) and yeah: fuck me, no autosaves...
Gief cheats...
The game is in the development stage, currently, I'm working on better sex training. Also, have at least several saves and save often. It's easy enough to do so, just click a few buttons and it's done or you'll be your own demise :)

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Ah, too bad you died just before the best parts of the game begins :censored:
I could add autosave features, but It stutters slightly while saving so I prefer to keep the game as smooth as I can. I myself never relied for autosave. Taking the approach of being responsible for your own saves :D I'll consider adding such a feature every 3 days or so.

Doe467

Apr 23, 2017
I am getting the following error on Linux. I did not have this problem with earlier versions of the game.

:FATAL:platform_font_linux.cc(83)] Check failed: InitDefaultFont(). Could not find the default font

jamesyoo

Jul 26, 2019
I just played this game. That's awesome. But the only way to make money is to let someone else fuck your girl?

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
my OS crashed so lost all the saves. Replaying this game and remembered all the grind it took to make all of them to 'S'. Sigh will it be worth it again......

Tazmaze

Oct 30, 2019
First I would like to thank Fidless for this game. Very well made, really like the story line within and looking forward to the continued work. I was going to mention a bug problem but it appears everyone has expressed all of those. So I'll just say I'll wait until it's playable again with the new features. :)

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes