Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I just got to the part where Kisayo shows up and I've got to say, I'm really disappointed. Throughout the whole game the MC has been pretty cool. He's confident, decisive and smart with his decision-making. He's passionate and fairly honourable, a bit of a hot head some times, but he's never unwilling to listen to the advice of those around him.

So all in all, it's been good.

But then, Kisayo shows up, and he turns into a spineless cockroach crawling around on the floor and licking her feet like a dog. I wonder how long it will take before he starts kneeling before her and calling her Mistress? Part of me is curious to find out, but the other part of me wants to drop the game because of how disappointing a turn of events this has been.

Reactions: fidless

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I just got to the part where Kisayo shows up and I've got to say, I'm really disappointed. Throughout the whole game the MC has been pretty cool. He's confident, decisive and smart with his decision-making. He's passionate and fairly honourable, a bit of a hot head some times, but he's never unwilling to listen to the advice of those around him.

But then, Kisayo shows up, and he turns into a spineless cockroach crawling around on the floor and licking her feet like a dog. I wonder how long it will take before he starts kneeling before her and calling her Mistress? Part of me is curious to find out, but the other part of me wants to drop the game because of how disappointing a turn of events this has been.
Maybe you're just overreacting? But thank you for 1 stat review just because you didn't like one character. Very inspiring. (y)

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Maybe you're just overreacting? But thank you for 1 stat review just because you didn't like one character. Very inspiring. (y)
I'm not overreacting at all, the shift in character when she shows up is as blatant as the sun is bright. Some people like stories where the MC is a boot licking cockroach, and some don't. I'm the latter.

And, it's not "just one character," its pretty obvious that she is going to be a mainstay in the story from this point out whether the player likes it or not. So not liking her will have a pretty big impact when you can't get rid of her.

Last edited:

Thanatos_x

Aug 3, 2020

You chose a good time to duck out of the story. Not long after, about the 45 day mark, Yura literally tries to kill Yaichi by feeding him a box of medicine all at once and I'm sure you can guess what the spineless cockroach (as you called him) did about it. Nothing.

Thanatos_x

Aug 3, 2020
Yea ok I'm with Vertius on this. I just got to the first card game scene with Kisayo where you get a BJ for wining (the card game is awful btw, I shouldn't have to sit for an hour trying to win a simple game) and she is somehow the Goddess of BJ's? Lul wat? MC even goes as far as to say she'd better than the literal courtesans working there lol? So my only guess is that Kisayo is secretly a massive whore cause that's the only way she could be better than a courtesan at something sex related. Watching Yaichi (a grown fucking man who been through a lot and should be really mature because of it) turn into a horny 12 year old boy whenever Kisayo is around is honestly just pathetic and annoying. She's definitely one of the worst characters I've seen in a h-game in a while. Just a cancer that sucks the fun out.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

hiwarren1

Mar 9, 2020
Just a question about combat.

I finally survived my first battle against 2 opponents! Yay! Then, 5 more show up immediately to kill me. Is this the standard for combat: continuous waves until the MC dies, or was it a weird glitch?

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone knows password for cheats? I need only for a little money but will be good if someone knows others to!

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
God, I love this game.
I wonder, if the dev plans on doing the work activities, like working as courtesan and such, animated, too.
That would be absolutely amazing.
And of course, hoping for more images, more requests, more courtesans, more places and maybe the possibilites of having, like, 2 stages so we can have 2 girls working on stage.
Or more.
I had a bug like that, actually, where Mei's didn't reset and I had Mei and Saka on stage, I think.

Also more Black Widow content.
Keep up the great work, dev.
Edit: Some typos here and there and such in-game, but I'm pretty sure others have pointed them out already, so, cheers.
Writing besides that is good.

Big nut.

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
After seeing some negative comments about kisayo I just wanted to say something positive about her and that I totally like her character and MC turning wimp around here is way too exaggerated I guess different preferences? Huq, I guess she just likes to dominate stuff and I totally don't mind that maybe some peeps are not into that and want the MC to dominate all girls but I like variety and I am looking forward to their romance actually and how thing will unfold between them.

Reactions: Harem_Master

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
After seeing some negative comments about kisayo I just wanted to say something positive about her and that I totally like her character and MC turning wimp around here is way too exaggerated I guess different preferences? Huq, I guess she just likes to dominate stuff and I totally don't mind that maybe some peeps are not into that and want the MC to dominate all girls but I like variety and I am looking forward to their romance actually and how thing will unfold between them.
The logic is that they knew each other as kids. A boy and a girl growing up together can have a lot of shared experiences; but a female can learn how to be emotionally manipulative at an earlier age... Hormones, it's always hormones! ;)

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
The logic is that they knew each other as kids. A boy and a girl growing up together can have a lot of shared experiences; but a female can learn how to be emotionally manipulative at an earlier age... Hormones, it's always hormones! ;)
yeah, I am totally into that childhood friend stuff I know it's pretty generic but it also gives their relationship more depth and why she is like that around him and man some of her expression is so well done A+ for the efforts and for me she is totally one of the most interesting characters in this game.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
I remember posting in this thread when it was still around v1 or v2... really wowed at all the quality work the dev put in, really happy to see him also continue to interact with the community to the extent he does (above and beyond the call IMHO).

I read most of the thread, is there a version "point of no return" with the saves? Tried importing them from the last version I played and no dice.
10-days-later.jpg

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
This one is really buggy there are certain scenes in Android version were the screen just freezes and wont proceed. The one where Yura gets screwed by Giant or the threesome scene of Fudeyo with the old couple

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
Not just childhood friends. /Bethrothed/ as children to each other. When he decided to escape, he full-on left town. And it's probably because her father is the head of a crime syndicate.

You come back, she shows up, her dad lets you off the hook for fleeing /only because she still wants you anyway/, but makes it plain that if you hurt her, he'll take action. And that if she's under your roof, it's your responsibility to protect her.

On top of all of this, she /works with her family/ in the crime syndicate, specializing in espionage. She may not be the best fighter out there, but she's unfathomably dangerous.

So, she's gorgeous, rich, a master of extracting information by subtle means OR torture, extremely well-connected, you've known each other so long and so well that you can basically predict almost everything the other will say or do in general, and if she chose to, she could cause the entire force of a cartel to come crashing down on you specifically with murderous intent.

At no point have I considered the MC to be wimping out in dealing with her. Hell, he talks back to her regularly. Considering the danger he could be in if she actually got legitimately upset with him, it takes big brass balls to tell her no or contradict her about much of anything at all. And to top it off, she has her own personal samurai that would kill you in a heartbeat if given the word, and is staying with you too.

Yeah, MC is not wimping out. MC is being /smart/. Plus, given that she doesn't really give a shit if he's screwing every girl that works for him, and still wants him? Yeah, this means that if he caved and accepted the betrothal their parents set up so long ago, he gets a super-hot wife that can easily help him crush all competition, and becomes a potential successor to a crime syndicate with status equal to the nobility. That's really not a bad deal at all.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes