Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Not just childhood friends. /Bethrothed/ as children to each other. When he decided to escape, he full-on left town. And it's probably because her father is the head of a crime syndicate.

You come back, she shows up, her dad lets you off the hook for fleeing /only because she still wants you anyway/, but makes it plain that if you hurt her, he'll take action. And that if she's under your roof, it's your responsibility to protect her.

On top of all of this, she /works with her family/ in the crime syndicate, specializing in espionage. She may not be the best fighter out there, but she's unfathomably dangerous.

So, she's gorgeous, rich, a master of extracting information by subtle means OR torture, extremely well-connected, you've known each other so long and so well that you can basically predict almost everything the other will say or do in general, and if she chose to, she could cause the entire force of a cartel to come crashing down on you specifically with murderous intent.

At no point have I considered the MC to be wimping out in dealing with her. Hell, he talks back to her regularly. Considering the danger he could be in if she actually got legitimately upset with him, it takes big brass balls to tell her no or contradict her about much of anything at all. And to top it off, she has her own personal samurai that would kill you in a heartbeat if given the word, and is staying with you too.

Yeah, MC is not wimping out. MC is being /smart/. Plus, given that she doesn't really give a shit if he's screwing every girl that works for him, and still wants him? Yeah, this means that if he caved and accepted the betrothal their parents set up so long ago, he gets a super-hot wife that can easily help him crush all competition, and becomes a potential successor to a crime syndicate with status equal to the nobility. That's really not a bad deal at all.
OMG, you've just described my life... If it was remade as a great "Samurai Anime"! Big Props to fidless for creating this epic story-line! :love:

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
If I had a wishlist, I'd like the hostage to so fall in love with the brothel that she wants to become a concubine. Perhaps only by 'special request', but still. She seems to /love/ being with people.

O

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Harem_Master

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
If I had a wishlist, I'd like the hostage to so fall in love with the brothel that she wants to become a concubine. Perhaps only by 'special request', but still. She seems to /love/ being with people.

O
Still haven't seen Chiyo come out our room since the kidnapping, so I've never seen her interact with my people. Must be a personal bug, but I'm too far in the game to want to do over again. :unsure:

Mickeljames

Sep 27, 2018
So many bugs first I can't save tried everything I update the game again but still won't save lost my progress second the red petal revival quest is not moving at all after it was given

And I'm using android

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
So many bugs first I can't save tried everything I update the game again but still won't save lost my progress second the red petal revival quest is not moving at all after it was given

And I'm using android
It has something to do with your phone's app permissions. Doesn't allow new data written, so saves can't be created.

Mickeljames

Sep 27, 2018
It has something to do with your phone's app permissions. Doesn't allow new data written, so saves can't be created.
I can save files before but after some time It won't save anymore, I actually have 30 saves but after that I can't anymore even if I delete or replace the other one. And about the app permission its all ok I look it up at the settings.

And about the problem with the quest also I think its bug or am I missing something?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I can save files before but after some time It won't save anymore, I actually have 30 saves but after that I can't anymore even if I delete or replace the other one. And about the app permission its all ok I look it up at the settings.

And about the problem with the quest also I think its bug or am I missing something?
Does it not say "work in progress"?

dizzle555

Feb 3, 2020
hi what a nice game you make! thank you! fidless
anyway i've already on Day 64 but gallery pict #15, #20, #32, #41, #42 are still missing, does anyone know how to open 'em? much thanks!

Hieka

Feb 12, 2020
hello,.. help me pls,.. i love this game,.. sudenly i cant save and my save gone missing, but save file still staying in folder, just the game didn't read save file

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes