incel

Mar 8, 2019
Upon doing some requests, I cannot tap next button,had to load again, I'm now on Saka and Iona, same goes with Daiki dan Yura.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
random error when trying to do some sex training..

edit: also I was able to do sex training with Fudeyo before her sex scene to help keep her warm.. (it said it was unlocked after the climax but it was already doable..)

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Pedler. Straight up profit and extra coins to burn at the start. Wanderer bonuses will be useful only in the next update and ronins within the next ~2 updates.
I've played the Wanderer before the update that added the other 2 starting options because I thought that the "Worldly Womanizer" fit the concept of the game. Ronin is what I would usually play in other games, and it bugs me that I have that empty skill slot which can only be used by that class, so I train in the Dojo as much as with the girls to keep up my stats. The Pedlar class I understand, but since I've played the warrior types all my life, it never appealed to me.

Mauze

Jun 21, 2019
Quest about repaying the debt on 90 day (12000 coins if I remember correctly) isn't completable?

Tazmaze

Oct 30, 2019
Quest about repaying the debt on 90 day (12000 coins if I remember correctly) isn't completable?
Actually this is very easily completed. What you have to do is build the extra rooms and hire more prostitutes. That a long with properly managing money. Also you will notice that the girls can obtain skills to increase the up to 12 regular prostitutes income as well as regular income on a daily basis.

Mauze

Jun 21, 2019
Tazmaze You didn't understand me. It's quest "red petal revival"(12000 coins 30 days on completion) and there is sign "work in progress"

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
Fidless, I don't often comment to praise something, but you're doing outstanding work here. You've paid attention to details that others often overlook and let even minor characters have a personality (not talking about the 'here once for a single thing to deliver a piece of setting info line' characters, obviously).

And I could pretty much look at Kisayo and Saka all day.

Fredzzzzs

Apr 7, 2019
This is first time i play patreon game seem promising,do i can expect large politic fight in future like support daimyo etc

Paulek

Jun 8, 2017
Hello.
I have problem.. I'm at the beginning of the game. I bought Master Room, so after upgrade I have 6 action points. When I want to train one of girls, it's written in menu that I have 6 ap and it'll cost me 1 ap, but after training it turns out that I lost 2 action points. Is it normal or it's some kind of bug? Can someone tell me what is wrong?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
I' just find an error (in the end of the error message appears "press f5 to restart) during battle for hostage. is it a bug? The battle isn's simple, so i don't want to lose time to trying again to see another error

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
I remember posting in this thread when it was still around v1 or v2... really wowed at all the quality work the dev put in, really happy to see him also continue to interact with the community to the extent he does (above and beyond the call IMHO).

I read most of the thread, is there a version "point of no return" with the saves? Tried importing them from the last version I played and no dice.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Yeah, I'm going to need some help. I just finished the scene where Fudeyo helps spice up the couples sex life, and I cannot move past the dialogue they have after where Kazuuchi says: "Miss Fudeyo... I... Thank you... Thank you so much. This brought the excitement we felt when we were young."

No matter where or how many times I click the screen, the dialogue will not progress.

momentarilydepraved

Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, I'm going to need some help. I just finished the scene where Fudeyo helps spice up the couples sex life, and I cannot move past the dialogue they have after where Kazuuchi says: "Miss Fudeyo... I... Thank you... Thank you so much. This brought the excitement we felt when we were young."

No matter where or how many times I click the screen, the dialogue will not progress.
Happened to me too at this scene. Try using Enter instead of clicking to forward the dialogue.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes