Brucey y

Oct 16, 2019
Hello Fidless ! Where are the save files on Android. I can't find them on Android => data, i have save files for previous updates, please help me otherwise I'll lost all my progress, thank you,. Btw love your game

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hello Fidless ! Where are the save files on Android. I can't find them on Android => data, i have save files for previous updates, please help me otherwise I'll lost all my progress, thank you,. Btw love your game
Idk, it's confusing. Some people find them with "explorer" apps.
Just don't uninstall the game and when updating, overwrite old files. Old saves will work then.
Thank you for playing :)

Reactions: Brucey y

Brucey y

Oct 16, 2019
Idk, it's confusing. Some people find them with "explorer" apps.
Just don't uninstall the game and when updating, overwrite old files. Old saves will work then.
Thank you for playing :)
Thank you, can you name me these "explorer" apps

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Seems the game has changed quite a bit since i last played. Before it was a much more grindy affair compared to now but at the expense of losing as far as i can tell a lot of animations. Good game though - devs got a clear vision of where he is taking the game and by god making a sim game like this cant be easy but hes doing it admirably.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared. Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

I think this should be removed from the OP

Reactions: Phanex and rf96

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
With due respect, but I always update the thread within a few days of release myself. This time is no different. Leaks hurt, especially for a small creator like me who operates at bare minimum financially already, but I'm not going to agonize over it. That's not why I'm making my game.
I release for patrons, a few days later for everyone else. Or someone leaks the same day and life goes on.
All I ask for some consideration. :)

Wicked Rouge v0.7.1 is available .
Support if you can or share the word. Anything helps. The project would benefit from some word of mouth assistance. (y)

View attachment giffifo.webm

Last edited:

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
So what's new? Unfortunately no changelog, yet. And is this new update save game compatible? Are there story updates?

Edit, just checked the vids above, ok night services are new and the talent tree seems to be screwed up since the latest update from 0.63 to 0.71. :( My saves from 0.63 in general still work, but the talent tree is a mess now. And where did the training animations go??! Some of them were actually quite hot, despite being redundant. Now there are mere pictures. Why?!

Last edited:

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
...well...loved this game but...WTF ?! All sex animations gone and turned to static images ?! Images are beautiful and include several situations, but imho it's a big step down...
On the other side the "new" service system is quite good as you have to better administrate the girls and their skills to match customers' preferences...
Anyway I really hope animations will come back as I liked them despite they were "simple"... :cry:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
...well...loved this game but...WTF ?! All sex animations gone and turned to static images ?! Images are beautiful and include several situations, but imho it's a big step down...
It's only sex training. Old animations were too simple and static art is less limited for quick mini-events I was aiming. Game has plenty of animated hot scenes with actual plot out there.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
It's only sex training. Old animations were too simple and static art is less limited for quick mini-events I was aiming. Game has plenty of animated hot scenes with actual plot out there.
Personally, I would have rather kept the animations for the training and a static for the John's. You game, your call. Sadly after waiting for this release i will be taking a pass on 7.1. It really does seem that it took a step backwards.

I understand your concern with leaks, but lets face it, leaks are what gives adult games or VN's coverage. With the thousands of titles out there, who is going to keep dropping money to find the diamonds when the chaff is more abundant. I know I support many titles I have found here and are worthwhile.

DogManSalad

Feb 13, 2020
Copied the save folder like it says in the OP, but none of the saves are available from the main menu. Any ideas?

Edit
looks like the error is in rpg_managers.js, line 172. DataManager error.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes