Duoham

Formerly 'Sudoxe'
Nov 8, 2018
The animations aren't gone, he just had a lot going on and wanted to finish the initially lobby setting for the night events. Animations are still here and healthy. He will be releasing request, and more story stuff involved with the animations, etc in the very near future.

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
stupid question here... can i use my windows save files on my android? i'm kinda far into the story and my laptop isn't usable on the bed anymore

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Same for me but from "pure" game perpective the new system is much more enjoyable. I think we need to trust the creator and wait how game will evolve as this new update is a turning point in the gameplay. And I don't believe a creator would do something to make its game worst. We need to wait and possibly support.
Yea i hope next time will do :)

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Can anyone add mega link for Android please
It's say the file is no longer exist

Nopy is very slow
And
Other link is not working properly

ChinChin

Aug 7, 2016
Most commenting about this haven't even tried the changes. No, animations weren't removed. Only sex training was changed to something else. Stop spreading hysterical misinformation.
I wasn't spreading misinformation , i was only talking about the sex training animations being gone (at least from what i can see they are) cause that was one of the parts of this game that i like. I guess that wasn't clear ,my bad on that.

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Is there some way to collect all the images from the sex training and night service ? They are not added in the gallery...

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
So I finally decided to give 7.1 a go even after i decided to pass on it. I do miss the training animations but overall the static images have been pretty good for them. When loading up a save, because of the change in training, the girls unfortunately have no sexual skills. After having them all leveled up to between A and S the ended up having to go through all the training again. After that i decided on a fresh start since it aligns better. Mood seems to be a real pain in the ass to keep positive now. I have a level 2 garden and the mood skills on the talent tree but I seem to spend most of the time digging them out of negative mood. I usually run with 2 courtesans at night and alternating 1 studying and then Mei is studying full time to try and catch up. Also the quest "First Step" doesn't seem to clear since there is no more night skill rank D. Overall, not bad though. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faceless0ne

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
Stop spreading hysterical misinformation.
I think he's talking about the fact that the training animations, which used to play during training, (for the moment? Only used an old savegame thus far) no longer been used. So not really "fake news" unless you used them somewhere else.

I myself Am sad that this rework, while in general very good (don't get me wrong here, I like this update), didn't transfer the sex-skills of the girls (not the talent tree)... So most, if not all, the training you've done in the past is more or less useless as every girl besides Fudeyo starts with 0/0/0/0/0/0.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
I think he's talking about the fact that the training animations, which used to play during training, (for the moment? Only used an old savegame thus far) no longer been used. So not really "fake news" unless you used them somewhere else.

I myself Am sad that this rework, while in general very good (don't get me wrong here, I like this update), didn't transfer the sex-skills of the girls (not the talent tree)... So most, if not all, the training you've done in the past is more or less useless as every girl besides Fudeyo starts with 0/0/0/0/0/0.
Correct, the other thing I noticed is her Fetishism skill goes up at about 1/5 the rate of the other girls. So if you start a new game, she has 30 in 2 of the 3 available skills and she only gets like 5-20 xp to try and hit Rank B.

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
I noticed is her Fetishism skill goes up at about 1/5 the rate of the other girls
I think that this was even in the past the case (maybe it's her age? :ROFLMAO: ) , could be wrong tho.
Don't really care as Yura and Mai (and Kisayo if I e v e r get my hands on her :devilish: ) are planed as my fetish whores...

Yes, yes...
GenerousWideeyedDoe-small.gif

Last edited:

Hasbromate

Dec 28, 2017
I don't understand this game. I unlocked night service at day 10, don't know how to train night service of any girls it's not an option for any of the training options. I just trained and ended day until I unlocked night service where I make 50 a night with most of my girls being denied. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I'm day 16 and I've made like zero progress.

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
Also the quest "First Step" doesn't seem to clear since there is no more night skill rank D.
Same here. And it seems a GAME BREAKING BUG! TBH i didn't train all the sexual skills up to 100% to check if it will do the trick, but even at 30+ the girls appear way too overtrained before the opening. Not to mention it's very slow without cheating.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Things that are supposed to affect Mei's happiness instead affect Saka's happiness. Anyone manage to hotfix that issue?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Tried it. Unputting, i just can't. I don't like the thought of sharing or training for others. never will. I won't even say good luck. because the game sickens me.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes