Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Hi. There is something I do not understand, in the current version night services does not appear and I do not know how to complete that mission. I trained the sisters but I never marked the mission as completed.

here I leave a picture of my game.

View attachment 832834
This is strange...when you click the "end day" button then you are automatically in the night service phase. From your picture I see Saka activity status is "rest", that means she will rest for the day (it is used to recover phisic ealth). It should be set to "work as courtesan" (lips icon) to have her available for the night service (check all your girls). There is also an "auto-rest" option that automatically makes the girl to rest when ealth is under 50%, and bring her back to previous activity status the day after

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
This is strange...when you click the "end day" button then you are automatically in the night service phase. From your picture I see Saka activity status is "rest", that means she will rest for the day (it is used to recover phisic ealth). It should be set to "work as courtesan" (lips icon) to have her available for the night service (check all your girls). There is also an "auto-rest" option that automatically makes the girl to rest when ealth is under 50%, and bring her back to previous activity status the day after
Yes, it so happened that just when I took the photo I had put it to rest. But that is not the point. the issue is that the night services box does not appear and the mission to get them to rank D of night services is never completed.

here I leave an image uploaded by the developer. as you can see here if the night services box appears.

ha, and thank you very much for your response and your time. :D

ho and a little curiosity. Kisayo, your fiancee, does she ever work as a courtesan?

Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
Sorry if the question was already asked, I tried to search with the tool but could not find my answer, I remember an old version of the game where there were animated scenes in the training room, but in this version I can't even find how to enter in the training room, I can only enter in the office or the dojo, is it normal ?
I searched in thechangelog I did not see anything about this (or I'm blind ? )

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Sorry if the question was already asked, I tried to search with the tool but could not find my answer, I remember an old version of the game where there were animated scenes in the training room, but in this version I can't even find how to enter in the training room, I can only enter in the office or the dojo, is it normal ?
I searched in thechangelog I did not see anything about this (or I'm blind ? )
Everything is accessible from the management menu.

MelliNRW

Mar 3, 2020
Just played for the first time today. But somehow the game is confusing. Im just on day 3 after playing for like 40 minutes, but somehow nothing makes sense.
Fudeyo came to me in the evening. She thanked me for helping herwith a guy that harrassed her the day before. But this never happened.
Also suddenly there was a scene with ja new girl in the brothel i never saw. A red haired girl named Mei. Seems like fudeyo brought here to the brothel. But i also never saw this.
Also there is a scene with fudeyo with two "timber" guys in the beginning this is repeating 4 times now.
Is this game so buggy or did i miss something?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Just played for the first time today. But somehow the game is confusing. Im just on day 3 after playing for like 40 minutes, but somehow nothing makes sense.
Fudeyo came to me in the evening. She thanked me for helping herwith a guy that harrassed her the day before. But this never happened.
Also suddenly there was a scene with ja new girl in the brothel i never saw. A red haired girl named Mei. Seems like fudeyo brought here to the brothel. But i also never saw this.
Also there is a scene with fudeyo with two "timber" guys in the beginning this is repeating 4 times now.
Is this game so buggy or did i miss something?
Are you sure you're not using save editor? Changing variables and breaking conditions?

MelliNRW

Mar 3, 2020
Are you sure you're not using save editor? Changing variables and breaking conditions?
Fresh download. Started it for the first time ever, without using the cheat code or anything else.

Edit:
Guess i will delete everything including saves and try it again. I will just play the same like before (start as ronin) and see what happens

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Fresh download. Started it for the first time ever, without using the cheat code or anything else.
Don't click "tasks", left some dirty code that transfers to the timber guys scene.

Guess i will delete everything including saves and try it again. I will just play the same like before (start as ronin) and see what happens
Also, I wouldn't recommend playing the ronin. Combat and that stuff is the least developed part of the game, there's little point playing that class atm.
Pedler gets a nice money boost. Wench hunter probably can keep girls "Euphoric" just by training them past a certain point them. :)
It'll take a while for Ronin to be useful as other classes.

Last edited:
Reactions: MelliNRW

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Wicked Rouge - Public Release v0.7.3 (Hotfix)

Wicked Rouge v0.7.3 changelog

BUGFIX

- Fixed "Task" button transferring player to request scene.

As an apology, enjoy the scene.
mnyh_451_6_m.png

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
what is this game about? from the tag and description it make me think that, u get some girls, u interact with them and train them, so that they can go and have sex with someone else? is that it? havent play it yet, just want to make sure. Cause if so, then is a big no no for me.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes